Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yep, i'm still lost so i'm just going to say hi.

Hi.

How is everyone?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

Hi.

How is everyone?
    Not bad, just came back from the IMAX. Saw the Christmas Carol, really enjoyed it. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Not bad, just came back from the IMAX. Saw the Christmas Carol, really enjoyed it. :giggle:
    Ooo! I was going to go see that in 2 weeks with my work pals. It's probably going to be jam packed so we're booking tickets on monday :tongue:

I take it Carrey lived up to the hype then? I love that guy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    amf's playing style is something I havnt seen much of, that guy is like a sledge hammer
    :ditto:

I was surprised :tongue:

I'm normally better than this, too. When I'm new to a game I like to experiment and with this one I didn't get much done. I was behind in most aspects =/

I also need reliable timing to play well. Lag tends to cramp my style. Or perhaps I'm just using that as an excuse.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Ooo! I was going to go see that in 2 weeks with my work pals. It's probably going to be jam packed so we're booking tickets on monday :tongue:

I take it Carrey lived up to the hype then? I love that guy...
    I recommend it, definitely. I went into the film mildly optimistic, but I didn't expect it to be this enjoyable. :yes: - And yup, he lived up to the hype, that's for sure. :giggle:

ReputationRep:

Hi.

How is everyone?
    GOod thanks, you? :emog: Why are you lost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :ditto:

I was surprised :tongue:

I'm normally better than this, too. When I'm new to a game I like to experiment and with this one I didn't get much done. I was behind in most aspects =/

I also need reliable timing to play well. Lag tends to cramp my style. Or perhaps I'm just using that as an excuse.
    you have to work fast, I normally take my time building defences and sorting my economy, though I probably keep things too tidy, all my units in perfect condition and in a neat oder :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    so thats where you were:hmmm:

Hello onee-sama:huff:

ReputationRep:
    I sure hated the disruption it caused in Oxford street though. :tongue: I did get an extra hour off work to join the crowd though. XD

ReputationRep:
    GOod thanks, you? :emog: Why are you lost?
    I didn't know what characters the posts were talking about. :tongue: It's okay though - i'll just whistle to myself in the corner.

How're you this morning Alex? :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    so thats where you were:hmmm:

Hello onee-sama:huff:
    Hello Vin-kin. :hugs:

I sure hated the disruption it caused in Oxford street though. :tongue: I did get an extra hour off work to join the crowd though. XD
    Working tomorrow too? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Working tomorrow too? :smile:
    ... if I said yes would you talk to me on msn? :tongue:

No. I wish I was though - time and a half. :teeth: Monday's the day for me. That reminds me, my boss said I had another 3 days holiday left... may consider taking them soon seen as christmas would leave me incapable of escaping work.

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting colder Aiko! And raining more! You know what that means?!?!!? CHANCE OF SNOW! WHITE CHRISTMAS! :excited:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ... if I said yes would you talk to me on msn? :tongue:
    Maybe. :ninja: :tongue: - I felt bad about that, even though I know you said it was okay. :sadnod:

No. I wish I was though - time and a half. :teeth: Monday's the day for me. That reminds me, my boss said I had another 3 days holiday left... may consider taking them soon seen as christmas would leave me incapable of escaping work.
    Ah yes, when I worked at Miss Sixty, Sunday was a good day, purely because it was double pay. :yes: - As for the holiday, I would use them closer to the big date. Never fun working too close to Christmas day, I think. :o:

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting colder Aiko! And raining more! You know what that means?!?!!? CHANCE OF SNOW! WHITE CHRISTMAS! :excited:
    Would be nice, I agree. Not so much for drivers, though. :tongue: - Usually the snow happens in January, if at all, though. - One can hope.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know what characters the posts were talking about. :tongue: It's okay though - i'll just whistle to myself in the corner.

How're you this morning Alex? :hugs:
    I see <_<

I'm alright thanks, as I just said :tongue:

Stop whistling :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you have to work fast, I normally take my time building defences and sorting my economy, though I probably keep things too tidy, all my units in perfect condition and in a neat oder :giggle:
    Getting a nice base is an art :yep:

I wanted something pretty :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. :ninja: :tongue: - I felt bad about that, even though I know you said it was okay. :sadnod:
    Even if I did cut my finger off I still wouldn't've blamed you. :tongue: If anything I would've found it quite amusing and enjoyed the time off work.

Ah yes, when I worked at Miss Sixty, Sunday was a good day, purely because it was double pay. :yes: - As for the holiday, I would use them closer to the big date. Never fun working too close to Christmas day, I think. :o:
    I can't wish for this luxury just yet. :tongue: Still a temp y'know.

Would be nice, I agree. Not so much for drivers, though. :tongue: - Usually the snow happens in January, if at all, though. - One can hope.
    No-one drives on snow day. :shock: Only silly workaholics and unfortunate ant slaves. :sad: It'll be so nice in Japan with my daughter curled up and sleeping silently on my lap next to the fireplace while I slowly peruse one of the many English classics as the first gentle flake of snow elegantly drifts through the sky, onto the window sill.

I see <_<

I'm alright thanks, as I just said :tongue:

Stop whistling :poke:
    Vincent's whistling. I'm silent. :erm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    And this is where your downfall lies, the both of you. I doubt AMF is attentive to such irrelevancies. :tongue:

I'm off to sleep, have a good night everyone. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight Aiko. :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Even if I did cut my finger off I still wouldn't've blamed you. :tongue: If anything I would've found it quite amusing and enjoyed the time off work.
    Nonetheless, I would have felt terrible had that happened. :sad:

I can't wish for this luxury just yet. :tongue: Still a temp y'know.
    I suppose, but I was only weekend staff. :tongue:

No-one drives on snow day. :shock: Only silly workaholics and unfortunate ant slaves. :sad: It'll be so nice in Japan with my daughter curled up and sleeping silently on my lap next to the fireplace while I slowly peruse one of the many English classics as the first gentle flake of snow elegantly drifts through the sky, onto the window sill.
    This paragraph made me smile, if only because it'll probably become a reality in the far away future. :giggle:

Edit:

Goodnight Aiko. :hugs:
    Night. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    And this is where your downfall lies, the both of you. I doubt AMF is attentive to such irrelevancies. :tongue:

I'm off to sleep, have a good night everyone. :hugs:
    :shifty:

Oyasuminasai Aiko :emog:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.