Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crastle)
    What for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsConnor_)
    Invited for interview at Brasenose - any other chemistry interviews?
    Yep, at Univ

ReputationRep:
    Have there been many offers for E&M yet or just a few?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 🙈🙈🙉🙊)
    Anyone applied for ancient and modern history? I've applied trinity and got an interview today (nervous for it now though 😂)
    Hey how are you prepping for Ancient History?

ReputationRep:
    I keep trying to do prep for the interview and I don't understand why suddenly I'm finding it so hard to do work or focus. Literally only managed to read about 10 pages today and then got distracted by Youtube. xD

ReputationRep:
    any interview invitations for experimental psychology yet guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uke_Kate)
    Is anyone else here applying from Scotland?? I still don't know if I've got an interview but would it be better to fly down or take the train?
    I don't know where in Scotland you are coming from, but i just booked a return flight up to edinburgh from london for £10 (£5 each way) with ryanair. So plane is defo much cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    Sweeeet.....so not only have I had to come back to England in the vain hope that I actually get an interview, but Easyjet left my suitcase in Paris. With all my A level notes, every book I mentioned on my PS, every note I ever wrote for anything in the world, and my laptop.

I know things could be worse, but my brain is starting to melt. :bricks:
    Damnnnn, that's rough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uke_Kate)
    Is anyone else here applying from Scotland?? I still don't know if I've got an interview but would it be better to fly down or take the train?
    Yeah I'm from Edinburgh - I'm taking the train down to Oxford and then on the way back I'm taking a train to London and a plane back to Eds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsConnor_)
    Invited for interview at Brasenose - any other chemistry interviews?
    Yes. At Corpus Christi.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard about E&M from any college(Rejection or Interview Call)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkatie)
    I don't know where in Scotland you are coming from, but i just booked a return flight up to edinburgh from london for £10 (£5 each way) with ryanair. So plane is defo much cheaper!
    a 5 pound plane ticket, wow, as expected of the country home to harry potter. a land of magic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by npstudent)
    Just got an interview for Law at St Catz!
    Did you get it by post or email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vbreak2)
    gz!!! I just got my interview offer frrom st catz for law!
    did you get it by post or email>?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razaa)
    Has anyone heard about E&M from any college(Rejection or Interview Call)?
    I saw one guy get an E&M interview earlier but that was the only one I've seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somnacin)
    Hey how are you prepping for Ancient History?
    Not sure yet really 🙈 i know a lot more for history but i study classical civilisations so i think im just going to read through class work tbh. Are you also applying ancient history?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from LMH for mathematics yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifescomplexity)
    Yay, another History at Balliol person! Same as me nope nothing as of yet although I'm not 'expecting' to have done since they're still in the process of shortlisting for most subjects according to that link they sent us (this one)-
    https://www.balliol.ox.ac.uk/admissionsupdates
    Good luck!!
    I've applied for History and French at Balliol! I was never sent this link however??

ReputationRep:
    It's gone 9! Let the frantic inbox checking commence!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I just wanted to know out of the international students (non-EU), who is flying over for the interview and who is requesting a telephonic/Skype interview? Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.