Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    But was the second time he was banned, was it coz he was a pbu?
    I would guess so, I understand that in this case though the user was originally banned for creating multiple accounts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Oh okay, i get it thanks

But L hasnt been breaking the rules anymore but still get banned!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know not now he isn't, he's been pretty good. But he admitted that he was a troll back then and misused his mutilple account. He will now get banned weather he's been good or bad I'm afraid.

If AtCT do find a way to get rid of multi time PBU. Then I'm afraid your gonna be saying goodbye to L and never see him again :sadnod:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Haha CheeseIsMelting! More like, spotify is sweltering!
    Can't wait for the cooler weather tomorrow
    Thanks for that! I think it went well, only time will tell Yep, I know - this Acer laptop is still cooking itself though
    Btw, did you see what happened earlier, with regards to pinkteddyx64 and more CTAM disruptions?
    :rofl: :five:
    I know me too :fan:
    I'm sure you will get it :yy: :I urgh that laptop!!!
    nope - I wasn't on this thread I do not think :erm:107,230

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BountyEgg)

Nobody's here to post after me? I thought somebody would jump in and take the 100.

(And I know this is 11 posts, but I am NOT deleting any numbers after what iEthan posted last night!!!!! :nah:)
    It says in the OP to stick to 10 posts though! So don't post the 11!

Rule breaker!
    PBU with over 200 accounts!!
    Reported!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

I know not now he isn't, he's been pretty good. But he admitted that he was a troll back then and misused his mutilple account. He will now get banned weather he's been good or bad I'm afraid.

If AtCT do find a way to get rid of multi time PBU. Then I'm afraid your gonna be saying goodbye to L and never see him again :sadnod:
    Our Mr Troublesome has been back under yet another account and broken the 10 post rule to take the 100 post.

I think it is correct to void that 100. No update to league table necessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    107201 Hello PT. As you broke the rules, your 100 win will be annulled. As you are a PBU, you have been reported. You will continue to receive this treatment for these actions.

Good day.
    Correct decision. People who break rules on this thread to try and cheat, or cause disruption, will not be tolerated. Voiding that round is the correct decision.

Likewise, I will also continue to report for each and every new PT account that is created and spotted.

(Original post by mr T 999)
    107,201Your back again I see pinkteddy I'm not adding the 100 to the list you just won. I'm going to void it due to you breaking 10 post limit to win it :hahaha:
    Good call. He'll never learn will he :confused: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Correct decision. People who break rules on this thread to try and cheat, or cause disruption, will not be tolerated. Voiding that round is the correct decision.
    Likewise, I will also continue to report for each and every new PT account that is created and spotted.

Good call. He'll never learn will he
    Have you read your PM? [Ignore the other one - I pressed send by accident]

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    107221I would guess so, I understand that in this case though the user was originally banned for creating multiple accounts.
    Creating multiple accounts is usually OK on here provided that they are not used for disruptive purposes or rule breaking purposes. Misuse of dupes is likely to result in action being taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :rofl: :five:
    I know me too :fan:
    I'm sure you will get it :yy: :I urgh that laptop!!!
    nope - I wasn't on this thread I do not think :erm:107,230
    It should be cooler by the weekend

Lets hope so I should have time to switch to my HP laptop soon anyway

Well, if you look back a few pages you'll see the disruption that was caused

ReputationRep:
    It should be cooler by the weekend
    Lets hope so I should have time to switch to my HP laptop soon anyway
    Well, if you look back a few pages you'll see the disruption that was caused
    Yep - can't wait :woo: Haha yay!
    Hmm. Don't know if I can be asked - (multitasking maths hw + tsr + music so...)
    Overview of what happened?
    CheeseIsLazy lol

ReputationRep:
    107234Have you read your PM? [Ignore the other one - I pressed send by accident]
    Yep, I did see it but I have been busy and have a backlog to get through.

ReputationRep:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.