Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Bold predictions in the style of NFL network anyone?

I'm going:
    Only 1 road team picks up a W in sunday football.

There will be a combined 6 turnovers and 12 sacks in the eagles vs tampa game.

ReputationRep:
    How is it possible for the Texans to be this bad? 38-6 and another pick just now.

What was I thinking getting their defense in fantasy. Guy I'm playing has the freaking Rams D as well :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    How is it possible for the Texans to be this bad? 38-6 and another pick just now.

What was I thinking getting their defense in fantasy. Guy I'm playing has the freaking Rams D as well :emo:
    It's funny because our D has actually been pretty poor this game, proper "bend but don't break" stuff. The Texans have had 400+ yards of offense but only 1 TD. Mental.

ReputationRep:
    I normally don't like the Pats but I appreciated Brady's hustle on that scramble for a 1st down!

ReputationRep:
    Excited for the Jags :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Talib has just went off injured. Looks like a hammy. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUU

ReputationRep:
    If we could never mention that Tennessee TD I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm trying to convince myself it never happened :rolleyes: It's why I love you Hawks, you make every game memorable, good or bad.

ReputationRep:
    Oh sweet lord what a throw by brees

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tom ****ing Brady :adore:

ReputationRep:

Rob Ryan Struggle face :rofl:

On another note so Talib injured, Mayo in a sling, Amendola head injury? How ****ing unlucky are the Patriots with injuries this season...

ReputationRep:
    Man some of the Texans fans cheering Schaubs injury was just a scum thing to do....

Spoiler:
    Show

how bad his injury is warning though its gruesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Man some of the Texans fans cheering Schaubs injury was just a scum thing to do....
    Never really liked him but that's just so low!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it. After the change in downs, I was already like ffs. Then we get another go, and an Tom throws an INT. Then our D steps up again, and Tom, well, I just love the beautiful man :heart:

Injuries as you say though, ffs :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Tell me about it. After the change in downs, I was already like ffs. Then we get another go, and an Tom throws an INT. Then our D steps up again, and Tom, well, I just love the beautiful man :heart:

Injuries as you say though, ffs :sigh:
    At least we're winning ugly this season :lol:

Man Talib is one of the best cornerbacks right now...

ReputationRep:
    At least we're winning ugly this season :lol:

Man Talib is one of the best cornerbacks right now...
    One of the best INJURED cornerbacks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy Lanka)
    One of the best INJURED cornerbacks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn those hips of his haha!

Playing like people always thought he could. Really worried if Bill will pay up though...

ReputationRep:
    This was the a really a great thing to experience. 2 days later, I've still not recovered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    This was the a really a great thing to experience. 2 days later, I've still not recovered.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha really ? I'm a Patriots fan and I think I'm over it now. Was great to get the win when things were looking down but if you tell me we would be 5-1 with all our injuries id snap your arm off for that

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Tampa Bay at Atlanta
    Atlanta @ 2/7
    St Louis at Carolina
    Carolina @ 2/5
    Denver at Indianapolis
    Denver @ 4/11
    Houston at Kansas City
    Kansas City @ 4/11
    Cleveland at Green Bay
    Green Bay @ 1/5
    San Diego at Jacksonville
    San Diego @ 2/7
    New England at NY Jets
    New England @ 1/2
    Seattle at Arizona
    Seattle @ 1/3

That's my bet for this weeks games

I wouldn't risk backing it but I'll also say I think the Broncos will get beat by the Colts at Lucas Oil leaving the KC Chiefs as the only unbeaten side in the NFL and who would have called that week 1! I still think the Broncos will win their division though.My £500 win divisional champions bet I made after week 1 still looks very very good so I'm a happy man.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.