The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The christmas specials are like family shows now, I miss the good old days, like the titanic episode.

It's IGN. Do you really expect good reviews from them?
Reply 7242
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
It's IGN. Do you really expect good reviews from them?

I expect nothing but absolute dross tbph but I don't have anywhere to read decent reviews of shows :sad:

The House reviews from there are shocking, they are about 5 paragraphs long :lolwut:
I hope the next Christmas tale they adapt is Die Hard.
Original post by Colonel.
I hope the next Christmas tale they adapt is Die Hard.

I hope next year they do an original story instead of an adaptation.
Why doesn't Earth remember the Daleks?
:awesome:
Who said "Silence WILL fall" in the TARDIS?
:awesome:
Who is River Song?
:awesome: :awesome: :getmecoat:
:sigh:

Just watched it.

Yawn yawn yawn. It's okay for light relief, but it doesn't enthuse me really anymore. Sad but true.
Reply 7247
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Original post by greeneyedgirl
:sigh:

Just watched it.

Yawn yawn yawn. It's okay for light relief, but it doesn't enthuse me really anymore. Sad but true.

I was kind of hoping it was because I was getting too old or something but it honest to god just does not have anything going in it that makes me think 'WOW'. Actually the only things I will watch more than once is Karen Gillan :mmm: or the Doctors current theme especially the one containing his speech at Stonehenge.
Original post by Yoghurt
How on earth are you supposed to drink out of this:

The flat sides must make it a nightmare....

It's still pretty awesome though

:daydreaming:

It makes me dribble tea.

Awesome though :awesome:.
Original post by Mess.
I was kind of hoping it was because I was getting too old or something but it honest to god just does not have anything going in it that makes me think 'WOW'. Actually the only things I will watch more than once is Karen Gillan :mmm: or the Doctors current theme especially the one containing his speech at Stonehenge.

Yeah it's not like it used to be, when I would spend my time pondering about it...
Has anyone noticed that Reg stole River's line- "I'm sorry, my love"
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
Has anyone noticed that Reg stole River's line- "I'm sorry, my love"

Yeah, I noticed that!
River OBVIOUSLY managed to work a magic timelord Fobwatch in to her death-machine and ended up in War Time England.
Reply 7253
It was really sad :cry2: I had to try really hard not to cry!
Reply 7254
when Amy and rory leave I think whether or not I carry on watching will depend on the attractiveness of their replacements
Reply 7255

Original post by boba
when Amy and rory leave I think whether or not I carry on watching will depend on the attractiveness of their replacements

I think Karen Gillan has kept a massive number of viewers, which is why they will probably have her in a few skirts to end her time :mmm:
Reply 7256
Original post by Mess.
I think Karen Gillan has kept a massive number of viewers, which is why they will probably have her in a few skirts to end her time :mmm:

we definitely deserve it
Reply 7257

Original post by boba
we definitely deserve it

Have you seen all the sexy things she was doing on the Kevin Bishop Show :eek4: Spectacular :coma:
Reply 7258
Original post by Mess.
Have you seen all the sexy things she was doing on the Kevin Bishop Show :eek4: Spectacular :coma:

I have not! link?:eek:
Reply 7259

Original post by boba
I have not! link?:eek:

Just type it in to YouTube and Google :coma: It is where the picture of her in suspenders comes from :dice: It is weird because she was 18ish doing it all, so God knows what her parents were doing letting her do it all but thankfully they did :coma:

Latest