Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever laughed so hard with a post of Luke's.
    You know your life is peak when you're getting decked by Luke on the forum though. Props

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    You old enough to remember this?

10 years ago, bloody hell.

It was a good time to be a teenager man. 23 now, would love to go back and live the good days back then. A-Level exams, travelling by train around the country with mates, girls were new and exciting.

I was a lot different back then, the music brings back a lot of memories both good and bad. Difference between teenage boy and man I guess.
    Same man. I didn't really listen to indie but I've been missing out. I liked moving to new york and a few other tunes(two door cinema club).

I feel like I had my teenage days ruined, lived a fairly sheltered life and was in a boys school until year 12 but I made up for that in university. I ****ing miss university man. Felt like I could be myself there. Different person there to how I am at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Same man. I didn't really listen to indie but I've been missing out. I liked moving to new york and a few other tunes(two door cinema club).

I feel like I had my teenage days ruined, lived a fairly sheltered life and was in a boys school until year 12 but I made up for that in university. I ****ing miss university man. Felt like I could be myself there. Different person there to how I am at home.
    Same, until year 12 I was very sheltered, was not shallow at all, just a very nice kid who had good grades and a good upbringing. Had a lot of big learning experiences socially in sixth form in the school I moved to. I was far behind. 98 pounds at 5ft9, big NHS glasses, bookish, awkward with people and girls especially as I had not spoken to girls really all my life. I could not string a sentence together a lot of the time. Even the nerds did not want to know me lol. Can count on one hand the people that have been there through all of the tough times.

Changed gradually and at the end of sixth form I was a lot different (although I was not taken seriously for a long time, I always believed in myself and had the self worth to basically not be a doormat). Then at uni was when the big big strides started happening, best years of my life. I doubt I will have many better experiences even if I am earning good money and high up in my career. I just won't get the feeling/sense of conquering social adversity anymore like I did when I progressed through university. It was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNECJYMRvY#t=156

2:22 on here. The player who died celebrating a goal but better quality than the other vid.

Looks as if he's never tried a somersault before and is also drunk & blindfolded.

Shouldn't laugh but

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I preferred it when we kept our mathematical innovations to ourselves lel

Enjoy dark ages bruh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think zurich is just very opinionated. I remember him comparing the "victimisation" of Arsenal by other fans and the media to the plight of the Jews :lol:. He's just one of those guys.

Should just stick to posting his anecdotes, they're actually fun to read.

Also...man like LUKEY BOY went in!!!

and nice post Tom F, repped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I think zurich is just very opinionated. I remember him comparing the "victimisation" of Arsenal by other fans and the media to the plight of the Jews :lol:. He's just one of those guys.

Should just stick to posting his anecdotes, they're actually fun to read.

Also...man like LUKEY BOY went in!!!

and nice post Tom F, repped
    Lol the anecdotes are funny, true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Pretty obvious really. Only a virgin would go on about sex that much.
    He sounds like Jay Cartwright from The Inbetweeners. Used to live with someone in halls who was the same. Funnily enough one night towards the end of the year they actually did bring a girl home, when we jokingly asked about it the next morning his response was ''sorry but I don't kiss and tell''. What an absolute tool.

ReputationRep:
    Luke's diss was funny, don't really see a huge need to doubt this guy's credibility that much. People on here say far more unrealistic **** about their lives.

Lol just read it through, became a bit tedious I guess. Like hell did you use the little sister line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shady's back)
    Luke's diss was funny, don't really see a huge need to doubt this guy's credibility that much. People on here say far more unrealistic **** about their lives.

Lol just read it through, became a bit tedious I guess. Like hell did you use the little sister line
    yeah man innit

ReputationRep:
    Renee Zellweger:

****ing hell. Looks like she's got her head stuck out a car window at 90mph.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Andy Carroll is now modelling for H&M. What even?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

How did they shrink his head?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    How did they shrink his head?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some sort of airbrushing/Photoshop job probably.

I wonder what the ''06'' stands for. The number of goals he'll score in the rest of his career, maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for graduate jobs/undergraduate degrees/postgraduate degrees at this time?

I'm starting to get applications in, I can feel the nerves rising. Doing a Situational Judgement Test this morning, insanely difficult!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Anyone applying for graduate jobs/undergraduate degrees/postgraduate degrees at this time?

I'm starting to get applications in, I can feel the nerves rising. Doing a Situational Judgement Test this morning, insanely difficult!
    You applying to the NHS scheme? I am practicing some maths atm :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)

We have to do that test too, it's such a *****.

Let me know how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    You applying to the NHS scheme? I am practicing some maths atm :bigsmile:
    Afternoon Tom. Yeah man that's on my list, will apply at some point. I did the Microsoft SJT test this morning, insane. Is NHS your first choice?

Yeah likewise, I've been going through some practise Maths tests, some of the trick questions are ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    We have to do that test too, it's such a *****.

Let me know how it goes!
    Afternoon man. Who is we, which company are you applying to?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.