8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Sorry

It's just because I watch a lot of American TV.
    Lol someone neg repped me for my comment, just shows how some pathetic people like to find any excuse to troll.

I know it wasnt you though.

(Original post by drbluebox)
    Lol someone neg repped me for my comment, just shows how some pathetic people like to find any excuse to troll.

I know it wasnt you though.
    Or they think you and LLoT need to learn to relax and not get upset by the tiniest and most insignificant of things.

I didn't neg you but it's just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I was negged by someone called "Mathletics".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Or they think you and LLoT need to learn to relax and not get upset by the tiniest and most insignificant of things.

I didn't neg you but it's just a thought.
    Who said I was upset and needing to relax? It was just a basic comment made kinda jokingly.

ReputationRep:
    A different term than seasons would probably be beneficial but I like having different terms for an overall series and a series/season within the overall series.

It just stops any confusion when talking about tv programmes and makes it easier to reference what you are talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I entered, but I assumed the time for winning has passed?
    Probably has to be fair, but still I read it say evening (well in one part, another did say afternoon) so I still have a tiny winy bit of hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    A different term than seasons would probably be beneficial but I like having different terms for an overall series and a series/season within the overall series.

It just stops any confusion when talking about tv programmes and makes it easier to reference what you are talking about.
    The term season is so confusing to me since its pretty much shown over 2 actual seasons of a year, its more understandable in America when they have shows over an actual season of the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    The term season is so confusing to me since its pretty much shown over 2 actual seasons of a year, its more understandable in America when they have shows over an actual season of the year.
    The majority of people these days seem to watch more American tv than English so it is probably why 'season' comes so easily to most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    The majority of people these days seem to watch more American tv than English so it is probably why 'season' comes so easily to most.
    I don't have a problem when people call an American programme by 'season', since America actually has a TV season. Britain however does not, so it doesn't make sense to use the moniker for British programming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Than WHATTTTTT? English? I watch BRITISH tv not just English I mean Dr Who is made in Wales for one.

ReputationRep:
    And now a 60 second BBC America trailer in HQ:

Squeeee, Badger/Crowley is in it this series!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Squeeee, Badger/Crowley is in it this series!!
    I honestly LOVE Mark Sheppard! Spectacular in BSG and Supernatural.

ReputationRep:

Am I seriously hearing John Barrowman singing on this thing? ... fail.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly LOVE Mark Sheppard! Spectacular in BSG and Supernatural.
    " 'Course, you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." :awesome:

I'm hoping for at least two episodes with him in, and his character not getting killed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    " 'Course, you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." :awesome:

I'm hoping for at least two episodes with him in, and his character not getting killed off.
    Well, he's in the opening two parter... so... yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Well, he's in the opening two parter... so... yeah.
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I just saw an advert for it, and it looked awesome. (As ever.)

Does anyone have some inside knowledge/ heard any rumours about when it's back?

ReputationRep:
    Two 60 second trailers come out with tons of scenes to talk about and we're talking about the term season :lolwut:

Back to more pressing matters, and wonder what's going on towards the end of the American trailer, Doctor says to an upset Amy "Whatever happens, however hard, however far we will find you". Who's 'we' :gah:

ReputationRep:
    We is him, Rory and River I imagine. The TARDIS crew.

That line might also link in with one of Amy's lines from the Christmas trailer, where she asks The Doctor for a favour and he can't ask why. At least that's my housemate's theory.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ye Olde Doctor Who.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.