The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am so excited for this season! I think the cliffhanger is going to kill me though!
Original post by haleem
I missed the christmas special :ashamed2:

Anywhere I can watch it :ashamed:

Yeah, you should be able to get it on megavideo.

Here you go:
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=9C4933UR
Reply 7242
Original post by Rascacielos
Yeah, you should be able to get it on megavideo.

Here you go:
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=9C4933UR

:borat:
The Poison Sky episode made no sense. :colonhash:

Seriously? Setting the whole atmosphere on fire?
That two parter was the best bit of the series as well. Oh well.
Original post by Colonel.
That two parter was the best bit of the series as well. Oh well.

I dunno. I kinda liked Donna as a companion :teehee:

Interesting topic of debate. Since Series 6 is being put forward as the scariest/best/most exciting/revealing series to date, what series does everyone think is the strongest, and the weakest?

:holmes:
Weakest was four by a long shot. Strongest was probably two or five.
Reply 7247
Was four with Martha? That was the weakest and any subsequent episode with her in was also brought down due to her being present.
This month's DWM covers:

WARNING: THEY ARE VERY SPOILERISH

Spoiler

:facepalm:

Rory looks like a knob. Please make him die.

Original post by Mess.
Was four with Martha? That was the weakest and any subsequent episode with her in was also brought down due to her being present.

4 was with Donna.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7250
Why are there four covers :s-smilie:
I really need to stop buying DWM. The last one I bought is still in its covers somewhere in this dump and I can't really afford them but I can't resist them either.
Reply 7252
Original post by spacepirate-James

:facepalm:

Rory looks like a knob. Please make him die.

4 was with Donna.

Ah, I quite enjoyed Donna as a companion so I quite enjoyed that series.

Martha however, :facepalm2: I used to get uncomfortable watching her performance because I could just imagine how uncomfortable it would be moving about whilst being made of wood.
I dunno. I kinda liked Donna as a companion :teehee:

Interesting topic of debate. Since Series 6 is being put forward as the scariest/best/most exciting/revealing series to date, what series does everyone think is the strongest, and the weakest?

:holmes:

I thought two and five were the strongest, and three the weakest (Martha :angry:)

Original post by Mess.
Ah, I quite enjoyed Donna as a companion so I quite enjoyed that series.

Martha however, :facepalm2: I used to get uncomfortable watching her performance because I could just imagine how uncomfortable it would be moving about whilst being made of wood.

This. So much. I thought Donna was funny, it was nice to have a companion where there wasn't any romance with the Doctor! With Rose it was okay since he loved her back (although they ruined it when they brought her back and gave her the second Doctor :mad:) but Martha was just moping around after him the whole time. Plus she seemed really thick - I didn't believe she was a doctor for a minute, Rose worked in a shop and still had more common sense than her!

Original post by aaran-j
This month's DWM covers:

WARNING: THEY ARE VERY SPOILERISH

Spoiler

:zomg:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7254
I like Rory :colonhash:
I don't want him to die :puppyeyes:

I also agree, Martha was the worst companion, wish is a shame 'cause that series had some very good storylines in it (Harold Saxon :suith:)
Reply 7255
I'm so excited :coma:

We finally find out who River Song is :love:
if amy pond dies im never watching doctor who again :frown:
Well they did already kill Rory once last series so I'm hoping they won't do it again? And you can't kill the Doctor permanently, he's the title of the show. So I think it's most likely to be River, since Amy was in more of the clips from the trailer. But perhaps whoever it is will die in the future but they'll go back before it happened..
The Poison Sky episode made no sense. :colonhash:

Seriously? Setting the whole atmosphere on fire?

I really enjoyed that episode.

Oh hell, I'm supposed to be doing coursework. :|
Original post by loonyplatypus
Well they did already kill Rory once last series so I'm hoping they won't do it again? And you can't kill the Doctor permanently, he's the title of the show. So I think it's most likely to be River, since Amy was in more of the clips from the trailer. But perhaps whoever it is will die in the future but they'll go back before it happened..

Apparently if you die, you die. End of. You can't time travel back along your own timeline.

Latest

Trending

Trending