Green Bay @ 1/5
    San Diego at Jacksonville
    San Diego @ 2/7
    New England at NY Jets
    New England @ 1/2
    Seattle at Arizona
    Seattle @ 1/3

That's my bet for this weeks games

I wouldn't risk backing it but I'll also say I think the Broncos will get beat by the Colts at Lucas Oil leaving the KC Chiefs as the only unbeaten side in the NFL and who would have called that week 1! I still think the Broncos will win their division though.My £500 win divisional champions bet I made after week 1 still looks very very good so I'm a happy man.
    How much do you have on this? I'm not sure on Carolina, they are incredibly patchy. Cleveland could also throw up a surprise...

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for the Broncos - Colts game

And I hope that Texans win but that's looking doubtful right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    How much do you have on this? I'm not sure on Carolina, they are incredibly patchy. Cleveland could also throw up a surprise...
    Only £5 to win £50. I know Carolina are patchy but I'm looking at the Rams going who's going to win them the game on the road? I'm hoping Cam Newton can stay hot basically. I wouldn't give the Browns with Weeden a hope or a prayer at Lambeau to be honest but there's a reason I haven't won yet this season. I've nearly won 4 times though so surely I'll get it one time!

ReputationRep:
    Watched the Seahawks last night, I can't wait to have Percy Harvin, Russell Okung and Breno Giacomini back. Oh and for Max Unger to get back to snapping the ball consistently well. The Legion Boom were looking good and I'm not sure if Reshard Mendenhall is just not a good RB or Seahawks run defense really is unstoppable because his numbers were horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Gronk :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Gronk :sexface:
    "Gronk hungry, Jets smash "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    "Gronk hungry, Jets smash "
    The Jets fans on reddit have been making me laugh uncontrollably, so funny. From saying they have no #1 wide receiver for us to shut down meaning advantage them to Gronk coming back, they're hilarious. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    The Jets fans on reddit have been making me laugh uncontrollably, so funny. From saying they have no #1 wide receiver for us to shut down meaning advantage them to Gronk coming back, they're hilarious. :laugh:
    With their receivers they can hardly talk. Plus they got Geno Smith as their QB :rofl:

Hell they don't even have a run game either. Pats offense without Gronk is still miles ahead of Jests :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So many good games this week! Can't wait for Denver vs Indi!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Goin with Nick Foles at QB in fantasy this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Goin with Nick Foles at QB in fantasy this week.
    I can't decide between Rivers, Luck and Foles:confused:

Picked up Foles to cover the byes but he's got the Cowboys which will end up a shootout, decisions decisions...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    I can't decide between Rivers, Luck and Foles:confused:

Picked up Foles to cover the byes but he's got the Cowboys which will end up a shootout, decisions decisions...
    haha I had a look for foles in the tsr league this morning to cover for ryan who might struggle as like all his targets are out. Hit so many busts in TSR league which is disappointing, cant win them all though I guess.

In my other league I have to pick between deangelo williams, steve smith, lamar miller and TY hilton for my flex

ReputationRep:
    I still can't believe who's running away with it in the TSR league! Bloody Peyton! haha

ReputationRep:
    Man Mike Evans performance for A&M was unreal. He makes Manziel look so much better then he actually is...

ReputationRep:
    3 TDs already in the NFL, all scored by defenses .

ReputationRep:
    Lol geno taken Brady to OT. Jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Penalties cost tampa today. At least we arent the eagles though. Poor Barkley, off the bench, 3 INTs lol.

Cue mad pats fans.....

ReputationRep:
    Sam Bradford's torn his ACL, according to reports

May as well scrap this season now and just try and tread water around .500.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Sam Bradford's torn his ACL, according to reports

May as well scrap this season now and just try and tread water around .500.
    With no QB, and no run attack, which 5 of your remaining games would you propose you will win to get remotely close to .5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    With no QB, and no run attack, which 5 of your remaining games would you propose you will win to get remotely close to .5?
    He only said try :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.