Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Ew ew ew EWW slug on kitchen sponge. :ahhhhh:
    :eek:

I don't actually mind insects/molluscs too much, but surprise ones are horrible. :console:

---

Intrusive thoughts about CBT stuff continuing to be ****e. Need to talk about something pretty horrible (PTSD related) with therapist but I don't really want to, and it's still almost 2 weeks until my next appointment. Feel really guilty for continually talking it over with the same people, but I need to talk it through repeatedly otherwise I am going to bottle out of telling her about it. Again. Urgh I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    im raving i dont know what will i do if i dont get in university this year i was mentally prepared to go because i had my requirements (grades) met well into the year so i was extremely happy. i basically started sorting/preparing my life for the new life. thing is i do not have a life currently here at home because ive been studying out of my country so i dont know anyone and if i am to stay i will have small chances of meeting people (no school) and will have to start searching for a job in this **** economy. basically i must figure out what to do with my life will i be able to get to uni next year? what would that mean pause my life for a year? or just settle and give up completely and start making my life where i am currently, which will be difficult, i dont want to even think about it.
    it really hurts knowing that you will go to uni and then get dragged down the rope and experience this huge disillusionment.

everything will be clearer on monday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMakeSenseToNone)
    Huzzah! Although I went to bed at 4:00 and got up at 12 so it looks like you're much further ahead than I I got rush hour commuting to deal with as well.

Ehhh okay, went to the library to scan my uni photo in so that's all done! But i'm in a weird jittery state where little things are concerning me :hmpf:
    Oh no, hope the commuting went well . Unfortunately I jinxed myself after I posted that as I struggled to sleep for the next 2 days! At least last night turned out to be good. Hope you are feeling better now :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    You're moving out? How did your parents take that? They alright with it? My parents were like "It's Oxford or London and if you stay in London, you are LIVING AT HOME" :afraid: Good job persuading your parents there - well done
    Well, they are alright with it :yep:. In fact they always were, ever since I told them , even if I went uni nearby. It is a shame that you parents didn't let you go :sad: :hugs:

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    That's awesome, really glad to hear you're going to uni and you seem happy with it.
    Thanks yeah I am happy with it :yep:

can someone please help me i feel really down right now

ReputationRep:
    Thought you might like to see my three running about:
    Ahhhh they're so cute!! And this is completely random but I was on the rodent section of the pet forums website, went on the adoption bit, and saw your mice!!

I got my two a flying saucer today from pets at home; I've already got a wheel in the cage but I don't want them to start squabbling, so I thought I'd just double everything! I got them another food bowl as well....I have a bit of a pink/ purple theme going, seeing as all my other pets are boys I was happy to embrace stereotypical girls pinkness!

Edit: Also, a slug in my pack of celery beats yours on a sponge :P Good thing the celery was for the guinea pig!

ReputationRep:
    Deffinately want to cry. I cant keep going like this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    don't think I can do honesty. is such a big dilemma cos I cant live like this. but I cant tell therapist stuff cos will make her realise why i'm not clean and stuff. i'm not sure if i'm more scared to talk or not to talk and keep doing like this. and apparently honesty is meant to help but theres nothing she can say. will just see how disgusted she is and hate myself even more and i'm scared of that. doesn't feel like there are any options (except the one that I can't talk about and i'm scared of that as well).

argh.

don't even have therapy for ages and i'm allllll falling apart over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfgah)
    don't think I can do honesty. is such a big dilemma cos I cant live like this. but I cant tell therapist stuff cos will make her realise why i'm not clean and stuff. i'm not sure if i'm more scared to talk or not to talk and keep doing like this. and apparently honesty is meant to help but theres nothing she can say. will just see how disgusted she is and hate myself even more and i'm scared of that. doesn't feel like there are any options (except the one that I can't talk about and i'm scared of that as well).

argh.

She wont be disgusted hun, she seems like a really nice caring person :yep:
    Could you perhaps write it down and put it in an envelope and give her it like that? Then maybe ask her to shred it after shes read it so you know no one else can read it?
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfgah)

argh.

Hm, but you talk about a bunch of other stuff with her, aren't you? Can you maybe tell it more metaphoically to her? Actually I don't see a reason, why she should be disgusted. It is her job not to be disgusted and the center are you, not her. Thus I don't think she mind it. I mean, the therapist took the job out of interest, not because they do not like working
    with people with problems.

And yeah, Poncho Kid is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    can someone please help me i feel really down right now
    I know its late but you can PM me if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just decided, that this day will become a good day!

ReputationRep:
    Took a zopi and it did weird things last night :/
    Apparently texting my boyfriend wasnt a great idea. And all i wanna do now is sleep :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Took a zopi and it did weird things last night :/
    Apparently texting my boyfriend wasnt a great idea. And all i wanna do now is sleep :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Morning Poncho!

Did you hallucinate? :console: Zopiclone does make the world go a bit funny if you stay awake...

ReputationRep:
    Morning Poncho!

Did you hallucinate? :console: Zopiclone does make the world go a bit funny if you stay awake...
    Morning

And no i thought i was going to, but i tried to text rory as i felt weird but it doesnt make much sense which probably wasnt my best plan

Hope your ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Morning

And no i thought i was going to, but i tried to text rory as i felt weird but it doesnt make much sense which probably wasnt my best plan

Hope your ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, I'm sure he didn't mind. You could always ask your doctor about different sleeping pills if zopiclone not working is a regular thing - I've been on zolpidem before and although it didn't do the job that well for me it might for you.

I'm alright - seeing study coach today and he's usually good at motivating me to work so fingers crossed I can get the dissertation back on track...

ReputationRep:
    Aww, I'm sure he didn't mind. You could always ask your doctor about different sleeping pills if zopiclone not working is a regular thing - I've been on zolpidem before and although it didn't do the job that well for me it might for you.

I'm alright - seeing study coach today and he's usually good at motivating me to work so fingers crossed I can get the dissertation back on track...
    It does work, but iv not had one for over a month so that may be it :dontknow: im also on the strongest dose of zopi so its always fun. Im scared the drs wont give me anymore

Thats awesome, you can deffinately do it :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It does work, but iv not had one for over a month so that may be it :dontknow: im also on the strongest dose of zopi so its always fun. Im scared the drs wont give me anymore

Thats awesome, you can deffinately do it :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah maybe your tolerance has gone down, so the strongest dose was a bit too strong. Next time you could try halving the tablet, and see how it goes? Then you could always take the other half later if needed.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah maybe your tolerance has gone down, so the strongest dose was a bit too strong. Next time you could try halving the tablet, and see how it goes? Then you could always take the other half later if needed.

Thanks!
    Im usually better after taking the first one, i also cant break them :facepalm: ill need a card or something and pretend im a druggy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys, how are you? I haven't posted in a while, been busy was feeling a bit down didn't wanna just come to wine,

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.