Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i got an interview for ppe at st catherines!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sazzledazzle)
    i got an interview for ppe at st catherines!
    Hey....well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_mc)
    Yeah at 20 past 9
    Congrats!!

Mind sharing your stats (gcses, as, predictions) and how you found the TSA?

ReputationRep:
    I think im going mad in waiting for an invitation from Merton... i should have chosen a college that responds quicker ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 🙈🙈🙉🙊)
    Not sure yet really 🙈 i know a lot more for history but i study classical civilisations so i think im just going to read through class work tbh. Are you also applying ancient history?
    With archaeology! Right now I'm going over books mentioned in PS and some pottery diagrams online.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing for languages and lit yet.... The wait is......

ReputationRep:
    anyone from keble who received an email as opposed to a letter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WinterApproaches)
    Congrats!!

GCSE- 1A* 5A 1B- I went to a Steiner school which had very little academic focus up until GCSE
    AS-chemistry A biology A Maths A German A
    A2 predictions- 3xA*
    TSA- I didn't come out feeling like I'd aced it or completely bombed it but I guess it went alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariashamak)
    Hello fellow anticipants
    Has anyone heard anything from St Peter's yet?
    mariashamak, I have an interview from st.peter's for chemistry. Not sure if they come out at different times dependent on departments.. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawlieto)
    I think im going mad in waiting for an invitation from Merton... i should have chosen a college that responds quicker ...
    Same with Trinity - they aim to notify applicants one week before so I'll be waiting for another 6 days probably!

ReputationRep:
    Any Mathematics interview invitation from St Hugh's?
    Or has anyone heard from St Hugh's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Same with Trinity - they aim to notify applicants one week before so I'll be waiting for another 6 days probably!
    Im not even motivated to prepare any minute without having the official invitation. ..
    And im in my maths lesson atm checking my inbox every minute

ReputationRep:
    Im not even motivated to prepare any minute without having the official invitation. ..
    And im in my maths lesson atm checking my inbox every minute
    No point preparing for something that might not happen! I couldn't concentrate doing pre-interview preparation anyhow!

ReputationRep:
    No point preparing for something that might not happen! I couldn't concentrate doing pre-interview preparation anyhow!
    Luckily 90% of the chemistry applicants are interviewed so HOPEFULLY i will be and id really need to prepare but im just not motivated without an invitation what course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MacRay)
    mariashamak, I have an interview from st.peter's for chemistry. Not sure if they come out at different times dependent on departments.. good luck!
    Your interview is on the 15th of December, right? When did you get the invitation?

ReputationRep:
    Luckily 90% of the chemistry applicants are interviewed so HOPEFULLY i will be and id really need to prepare but im just not motivated without an invitation what course did you apply for?
    History and Politics. No idea how much chance there is of me being called to interview though as it's the 5th hardest Oxbridge course to get onto apparently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WinterApproaches)
    Congrats!!

(Original post by James_mc)
    GCSE- 1A* 5A 1B- I went to a Steiner school which had very little academic focus up until GCSE
    AS-chemistry A biology A Maths A German A
    A2 predictions- 3xA*
    TSA- I didn't come out feeling like I'd aced it or completely bombed it but I guess it went alright
    XDDD Ok doesn't this feel like you're being interviewed by press or sth?

ReputationRep:
    History and Politics. No idea how much chance there is of me being called to interview though as it's the 5th hardest Oxbridge course to get onto apparently!
    Another 10 minutes without inviations haha i cant even sleep

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same day as my 18th birthday, how convenient.. I found out on the 12th of November. I'm sure you'll hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    anyone from lincoln heard from them as well?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.