Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Hahaha ill listen to it when im alone older brother is with me rn & hahaha yeahh i meann wayy back in the days

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, cool

Haha, oh, yeah, ofc it was different but tbh, it won't be luxurious so, you prolly won't have gone there if it hadn't changed, ygm? It's be just another state in UAE, like Sharjah

(Original post by Qaz25)
    Let' face it, not wearing the hijab don't make them haraamis :ninja: But yeh I get ya.

You should introduce me to some of these locals then :ninja: :rofl:
    I don't know 'em dadaji but you should be praying rn not looking for a rishta :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Wait before i go hamza772000

did you watch this performance? Wow G-Eazy is great
    That performance was shite, Britney was lipsyncing and messed up and G was just all over the place lmao :lol:

Thanks
    You give me the worst nicknames

I am seriously

Yep i get ya
    Np, Asmalooloo

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    You give me the worst nicknames

I am seriously

Yep i get ya
    Haha okay bye!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Oh, cool

Haha, oh, yeah, ofc it was different but tbh, it won't be luxurious so, you prolly won't have gone there if it hadn't changed, ygm? It's be just another state in UAE, like Sharjah

I don't know 'em dadaji but you should be praying rn not looking for a rishta :lol:
    Rishta is a big part of the Deen puttarji

ReputationRep:
    Oh, cool

Hahhaha ive not been there yet urghh yeah it wasnt the most luxurious place
    Anyways im going sleep yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    Rishta is a big part of the Deen puttarji
    I meant that ur in ur 80's ur a dadaji do what all the other budhe log do, start praying non stop after their 80th bday :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    That performance was shite, Britney was lipsyncing and messed up and G was just all over the place lmao :lol:

Np, Asmalooloo
    Dude she made a comeback weirdo, Last time on VMAs was 2007/8. Who cares she performed! She danced, and ahm she touched him as well The video got 7.8m views in 4 days!

ReputationRep:
    Haha okay bye!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Night ayaz

ReputationRep:
    Hahhaha ive not been there yet urghh yeah it wasnt the most luxurious place
    Anyways im going sleep yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha, it's acc not luxurious at all, Sharjah, it's like you're in Pakistan, or India for you :lol:

Goodnight

ReputationRep:
    haha, it's acc not luxurious at all, Sharjah, it's like you're in Pakistan, or India for you :lol:

Goodnight
    Hahaha yeah but ive not been there!!
    & see ya
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Night ayaz
    Night Asmaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dude she made a comeback weirdo, Last time on VMAs was 2007/8. Who cares she performed! She danced, and ahm she touched him as well The video got 7.8m views in 4 days!
    Did you read the comments, she just did some sl*tty dancing, overall performance was :poo: I swear Eminem should perform, have you seen his performances? He's like one of the very few that remembers the lyrics to every song and doesn't lipsync, but he's old now so..........:dontknow: if he would

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yeah but ive not been there!!
    & see ya
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm, well you should definitely check it out regardless, won't be anywhere nearly as good as Dubai, but it's be an adventure

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well you should definitely check it out regardless, won't be anywhere nearly as good as Dubai, but it's be an adventure
    Haaha i will do! How far is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you read the comments, she just did some sl*tty dancing, overall performance was :poo: I swear Eminem should perform, have you seen his performances? He's like one of the very few that remembers the lyrics to every song and doesn't lipsync, but he's old now so..........:dontknow: if he would
    You think i legit memorize youtube comment :facepalm: How low you think of me Wallah i didnt copy any comment for ffs
    Mate im not a fan of britney but i thought she was cool. Slutty dancing? Bah did you see nicki minaj?

ReputationRep:
    Night Asmaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Night for the last time

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Night for the last time
    Haha okay go now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haaha i will do! How far is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shouldn't be far, Google Maps is your friend here

You think i legit memorize youtube comment :facepalm: How low you think of me Wallah i didnt copy any comment for ffs
    Mate im not a fan of britney but i thought she was cool. Slutty dancing? Bah did you see nicki minaj?
    Aww, no Asmalooloo I meant that a lot of people in the comments were calling her out for messed up lipsyncing, stupid dancing and an overall :poo: performance, sorry I should've made myslef more clear

Haha, lol, ofc, you can't beat Nicki :lol: but regardless Britney's performance was slutty, don't you think? Nicki was just MORE slutty :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't be far, Google Maps is your friend here

Aww, no Asmalooloo I meant that a lot of people in the comments were calling her out for messed up lipsyncing, stupid dancing and an overall :poo: performance, sorry I should've made myslef more clear

Haha, lol, ofc, you can't beat Nicki :lol: but regardless Britney's performance was slutty, don't you think? Nicki was just MORE slutty :lol:
    Haha okay ill check!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.