ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Um...what's Love Actually??? :erm:
    You don't know of Love Actually??

Xmas Rom Com made in 2003

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314331/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaghetti)
    Are you sure? I have a vast knowledge of useless facts and I own several fedoras.
    Yeah...I'm sure. Tbf I'm not looking for a relationship atm anyways. You'll find a girl soon, dw

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...I'm sure. Tbf I'm not looking for a relationship atm anyways. You'll find a girl soon, dw
    fair play bb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    You don't know of Love Actually??

Xmas Rom Com made in 2003

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314331/
    No, you know i don't like romance So would never ever watch anything like this! People are always talking about it but I refuse to get into it haha.

I see, you love it right??? Hmm yeah I've vowed to never watch the Notebook so doubt I'll watch this hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaghetti)
    fair play bb
    Lol um, thanks??? 'bb'??? Kool.

ReputationRep:
    No, you know i don't like romance So would never ever watch anything like this! People are always talking about it but I refuse to get into it haha.

I see, you love it right??? Hmm yeah I've vowed to never watch the Notebook so doubt I'll watch this hehe.
    It has xmas and romance and cute actress's, it's the triple threat i've not watched notebook yet

ANd yes i have thought about the "Love Actually" style wedding before you say anything (even though you prob won't watch it, the style of wedding in there has actually been put into commerical use)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Evening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Woo, another Londoner!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello. :sexface:

You're in the south west??

Would you like to guess where i am??

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, oh cool

Ah lovely I bet it'll be a right laugh Do you guys go to dinner often??? I just don't really, only celebrate it for religious reasons Yeah, its not too hard Lovely, is it a job???
    Some of my friends are chefs, its fun working with them cos we're like he same they just do it professionally haha.
    Yeah we go for dinner a lot and have done our own come dine with me hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    Hello. :sexface:

You're in the south west??

Would you like to guess where i am??
    Yeah I am

Haha guessing north? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It has xmas and romance and cute actress's, it's the triple threat i've not watched notebook yet

ANd yes i have thought about the "Love Actually" style wedding before you say anything (even though you prob won't watch it, the style of wedding in there has actually been put into commerical use)
    Haha, thats even worse Really??? i think you should being a romantic an' all xD

wasn't actually going to say anything...didn't even know there was a wedding :erm: But yeah cool, if thats what ya want I say go for it

Yeah we go for dinner a lot and have done our own come dine with me hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats exactly like us! its so much fun haha. Do you hang out in central a lot??? Like Chelsea/ Mayfair area???

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thats even worse Really??? i think you should being a romantic an' all xD

wasn't actually going to say anything...didn't even know there was a wedding :erm: But yeah cool, if thats what ya want I say go for it

Thats exactly like us! its so much fun haha. Do you hang out in central a lot??? Like Chelsea/ Mayfair area???
    Apprently it's a very sad film, so waiting till i'm not in uni term time to watch it (the sadness can sometimes go on for days )

Even though this might make you gag here is that scene

ReputationRep:
    Apprently it's a very sad film, so waiting till i'm not in uni term time to watch it (the sadness can sometimes go on for days )
    *scrapes in* The Notebook is such a beautiful movie!

- god I really am a hopeless romantic haha.

*scrapes right back out!*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am

Haha guessing north? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh, i'm in tottenham. The area is always congested with traffic due to so many tottenham hotspur supporters. :eek:

Everyday on my way home from college, my bus from leyton gets stuck in traffic and i'm just sitting on the bus waiting...

ReputationRep:
    *scrapes in* The Notebook is such a beautiful movie!

- god I really am a hopeless romantic haha.

*scrapes right back out!*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a textbook hopeless romantic, i believe i've told you about the scenario about my "perfect first kiss"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    Yh, i'm in tottenham. The area is always congested with traffic due to so many tottenham hotspur supporters. :eek:

Everyday on my way home from college, my bus from leyton gets stuck in traffic and i'm just sitting on the bus waiting...
    Ah nooo that sucks!

The most we get here is just during Wimbledon! But you have that all the time which sounds pretty lame

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is this thread TSR's answer to tinder?

sign me up.

ReputationRep:
    Ah nooo that sucks!

The most we get here is just during Wimbledon! But you have that all the time which sounds pretty lame

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ooops, i think i meant 'almost everyday'. :mmm:
    My apologies.

Either way, tottenham and edmonton are definitely not the best areas in london to be living in.

Are we going off on a tangent??

ReputationRep:
    Watching Love Actually and i'm in tears :cry2:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.