Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And DesmondHarry exposes his anti-semitism.

As if anyone was in doubt as to his real ideology anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm jewish, I'm just against blatant JIDF posting without any respect to facts and evidence, repeating the same image macros and then claiming victory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarrenBCFC)
    that sparked it back up for a while in this i'm on Isreals side
    It's not a football match Darren "FC". You clearly don't know how the whole conflict has arisen in the first place. Whatsmore is that you cannot even spell the name of the country you supposedly are on the side of correctly; it's "Israel" not "Isreal". Well I guess you would be the type of person to "support" them.

ReputationRep:
    Watch as female 'palestinian' terrorist's face lights up when she finds out she killed 8 Israeli kids and not 3 like she had initially thought.

Moment she hears she murdered 8 children is at 1:05

PA TV shows Israeli Channel 1 TV re-broadcast of interview:

Israeli interviewer: "Who chose Sbarro [restaurant, as the target of the attack]?"

Tamimi: "I did. For nine days I examined the place very carefully and chose it after seeing the large number of patrons at the Sbarro restaurant. I didn't want to blow [myself] up, I didn't want to carry out a Martyrdom-seeking operation (i.e., a suicide attack). My mission was just to choose the place and to bring the Martyrdom-seeker (i.e., the suicide bomber). [I made] the general plan of the operation, but carrying it out was entrusted to the Martyrdom-seeker. ... I told him to enter the restaurant, eat a meal, and then after 15 minutes carry out the Martyrdom-seeking operation. During the quarter of an hour I would return the same way that I had arrived. Then I bade him farewell. He went inside, he crossed the road and went to the restaurant, and I went back the way I had come... You have to know something: a Martyrdom-seeker has a very special character, and I was amazed at his great wish to carry out the operation, his great wish to pass over to a different life. How beautiful it is when you make a person - [starts the sentence again] [Suppose] there's a poor person and you give him a lot of money. He will be happy and you yourself will be happy that you realized for him the happy life that he wanted. My job was to realize, for this Martyrdom-seeker, the happy life that he wanted."

Interviewer: "Didn't you think about the people who were in the restaurant? The children? The families?"

Tamimi: "No."

Tamimi: "I have no regrets, and no Palestinian prisoner regrets what he or she has done. We were defending ourselves. What are we supposed to regret? Should we regret defending ourselves? Should we regret that the Israelis killed one of us so we killed a different one of them? We have no regrets."

Interviewer: "Do you know how many children were killed in the restaurant?"

Tamimi: "Three children were killed in the operation, I think. [Smiles.]"

Interviewer: "Eight."

Tamimi: "Eight?! [Smiles.] Eight."

Makes you want to give them a state :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    'palestinian' TV says Jews praying at the Western wall is "sin & filth"

Quite the statement, from the rootless, stateless fabricated entity trading under the moniker of the so-called 'palestinians'

I mean the Jewish people have only been praying in Jerusalem for 3,450 years before anyone had even heard of the so-called 'palestinian' people.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LockheedSpooky)
    'palestinian' TV says Jews praying at the Western wall is "sin & filth"

Quite the statement, from the rootless, stateless fabricated entity trading under the moniker of the so-called 'palestinians'

I mean the Jewish people have only been praying in Jerusalem for 3,450 years before anyone had even heard of the so-called 'palestinian' people.
    The thing is, Palestine isa region, and the palestinian people are the inhabitants of that region .

I don't care if the Jews moved there last year or a thousand years ago, the palestinians are the locals and the Jews need to make peace with them or be ball but eradicated in the middle east.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    After years of indoctrination in their morally-bankrupt, corrupted culture, the 'palestinian' kids now dream of dying as 'martyrs'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I don't care if the Jews moved there last year or a thousand years ago, the palestinians are the locals and the Jews need to make peace with them or be ball but eradicated in the middle east.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jews pre-date 'palestinians' by millennia. Pre-date Arabs and pre-date Islam.

The fact the Jewish territory was renamed by the Romans to 'palestina' in order to rid the land of its Jewish character, does not alter that fact.

'palestinians' are a new creation manufactured as a political weapon.

Thanks for playing.

ReputationRep:
    The day the 'palestinians' sent a 14 year old boy to blow himself up.

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

The fact the Jewish territory was renamed by the Romans to 'palestina' in order to rid the land of its Jewish character, does not alter that fact.

Thanks for playing.
    And If the Christians cared enough who do you think would win the war?

We all know, bar Netanyahu, that a multi state solution is the only sensible one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Thanks for playing.
    So because the Palestinians have only lived there for around 2000 years it's okay to expel them from their lands enmass, ill them and destroy their homes? Nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    And If the Christians cared enough who do you think would win the war?

We all know, bar Netanyahu, that a multi state solution is the only sensible one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure what point you're making, but the Christians in the region are as much victims as the Jewish people in the face of the Islamic onslaught.

And nowhere is that more visible than in the so-called 'palestinian' territories, where the Christian population has been decimated by the 'palestinian' Muslims.

When Israel gave up control of Bethlehem, the Christian population was roughly 35%

Within a few years of Israel leaving, the Muslims had intimidated, hassled and chased out around 30% of those.

Now just a small handful remain. No one knows how many for sure, as the 'palestinians' don't like to give those numbers out.

ReputationRep:
    Martyrdom is "sweet" - 'palestinian' TV encourages children to die in attacks against Israel.

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what point you're making, but the Christians in the region are as much victims as the Jewish people in the face of the Islamic onslaught.

And nowhere is that more visible than in the so-called 'palestinian' territories, where the Christian population has been decimated by the 'palestinian' Muslims.

When Israel gave up control of Bethlehem, the Christian population was roughly 35%

Within a few years of Israel leaving, the Muslims had intimidated, hassled and chased out around 30% of those.

Now just a small handful remain. No one knows how many for sure, as the 'palestinians' don't like to give those numbers out.
    I'm not arguing that the Christians are victims at all, on the contrary, I'm arguing that if the Christians still cared about the "Holy Lands", as they did a millennium ago, they would not be under Jewish rule, they would be under the control the the EUSSR and/or the USA and you would be *****ing about the plight of the Jews. Instead, you laud over the Jews at the expense of the majority of the Palestinians purely because some of the said Palestinians are willing to fight against the Jews, who do not wish to acknowledge Palestine as a state, fpr their liberties.

ReputationRep:
    Child abuse in 'palestinian' society, Teaching kids that they should aspire for death. A great 'culture' these 'palestinians' have.

Makes you want to give them a state :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've always been somewhat confused as to why the left wing would support the creation of a 23rd Arab state and 57th Islamic one, given that the ones we have currently are almost universally human-rights abusing hellholes.

I'm confused as to why the left would support a 'palestinian' society where honour crime against women is on the rise, and anti-gay abuse is rife.

Very odd, but I gather than anti-semitism has a strong allure (as demonstrated by someone on the previous page). Strong enough to overcome pesky concerns over creating another state that will jail homosexuals and turn a blind eye to women being 'disappeared' for honour.

ReputationRep:
    ITT: User who refers to an entire ethnic group of people as "a festering sore" accuses other people of ethnic hatred.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    ITT: User who refers to an entire ethnic group of people as "a festering sore" accuses other people of ethnic hatred.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This just further demonstrates your complete lack of knowledge on the whole subject.

It was Nasser that referred to them as such. And he took pride in it too.

Try reading some history books instead of leaflets by BDS on campus.

Then you won't embarrass yourself so often during debate.

Edit: Oh, and they aren't an ethnic group

ReputationRep:
    'palestinian' girl calls for genocide against of Jews - note how their bile is very often aimed at Jews

Makes you want to give them a state :rolleyes:, especially as the genocide of the Jews is included in the charter of Hamas and the PA authority displays maps of Israel removed.

ReputationRep:
    The moment a stunned and traumatised King Hussein of Jordan ('palestine' ) had to admit that his role in "driving the Jews into the sea" and "drenching the desert sands with Jewish blood" was not going according to plan.

The Arabs had promised a genocide against the Jews.

It's a stain on the European left wing, that this is what they support.

Attempt to genocide a people, lose the war and come out as victims. You couldn't make it up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.