The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamesrorytiffin
Was the phone call an unknown number? Just missed one from unknown and don't want to get my hopes up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it was an 075 no.

They might have started calling on unkown after though so all the best!
Original post by Mralpha
Work as a trader at a big bank in Sweden or in Magaluf as a bartender during the summer? What would you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bank in Sweden pls. Primarily because I don't drink alcohol.
Is there a JPM facebook group? - ill make one otherwise
Reply 7283
Original post by DXG
No. Have you?

Do you know the interviews process for UBS Horizons? Is it interview starting from the 16th then an AC? If you pass through the initial interview, you secure a spring week?
HSBC Spring Insight or Citi Scope???
Original post by sophieeeeeeee
HSBC Spring Insight or Citi Scope???

Citi is better positioned in the rankings
Original post by spark27
Do you know the interviews process for UBS Horizons? Is it interview starting from the 16th then an AC? If you pass through the initial interview, you secure a spring week?

I don't think passing the interview guarantees a spring, I think those at the ac who don't quite make the summer get the spring
Hey guys, I have received two phone calls from gs last week and called back. They said they don't know who was it calling so I will have to wait. They haven't called till today, so I think its better to do something, but I dont precisely know what should I do, any suggestions?
Anyone heard from Rothschild? Particularly rejections?
Original post by Mralpha
Work as a trader at a big bank in Sweden or in Magaluf as a bartender during the summer? What would you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think the choice is quite obvious no?
Reply 7290
Anyone know the GS IBD HR email ? Thanks.
Original post by IB Fanboy

No, it's really strange, I have not heard anything. I know they have started interviewing . Hmm.. I'm taking it as a write off tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Bank in Sweden pls. Primarily because I don't drink alcohol.

Lol was "faceraped" by a friend. Was a stupid question haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have a Nomura email?
Reply 7294
Original post by JackoRead
Is there a JPM facebook group? - ill make one otherwise

JP group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1543971312538221/?fref=ts

Spring Week group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Investmentbankingspringinterns2015/
Original post by IB Fanboy

I have not heard anything yet.. Post interview.
Barclays Final Round repsonses can be expected in the next 2 weeks (at the latest)

Dates availaibe: 23rd-27th / 13th-17th

Good luck lads.
Reply 7297
GS sec rejection by email.
Original post by ermine
GS sec rejection by email.

Sorry to hear that. What's your profile, out of interest? Did you feel you particularly didn't perform on any aspects of the interview? Or was it pre-int?
Original post by REAMIL73
Congrats vmwl !!! Still waiting for MS... Did you a receive a call? What was the number?

Whats your profile reamil? You'll defo get ms, sometimes they dont get back for ages like a month or so!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending