Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    i cant breath right, its hard! my head is a mess and i cant seem to stop crying!
    there are too many reasons!!!
    but i am a waste! and thats the only reason i feel this way and i have my self to blame for being a useless person
    Cupcakes, you know this isn't true. You are not a waste. You are not a useless person. You are just going through a tough time at the moment and that is it. No need to say stupid things about yourself which aren't true. :hugs:

:jumphug:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    im not ok im not ok. too hard. cry cry arghhhh

ReputationRep:
    so apparently random crazy bursts of motivation lead to crazy things :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    i completely agree. one minute i was lying, crying in bed, and the next i was up and completely rearranging my bedroom

ReputationRep:
    i wish i felt like i can cope with gcses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    i completely agree. one minute i was lying, crying in bed, and the next i was up and completely rearranging my bedroom
    iv decided to apply for a job that not only is it a job, but i have to study an NVQ on the side... talk about double the stress :eek:

ReputationRep:
    so iv just wasted my entire night filling in a job application form for a job i wont get as i didnt read it properly and it doesnt want people with degrees :facepalm:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    iv decided to apply for a job that not only is it a job, but i have to study an NVQ on the side... talk about double the stress :eek:
    woah, whats the job? (if you don't mind me asking?)

edit - just seen your second post :getmecoat:

sorry about that :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Heeey

ReputationRep:
    Okay think I'm closer to the right track after that slight derailment earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trekkin)
    :console:Sorry to hear, sweetie.:grouphugs:
    :hugs: how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Distractions not working :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    so iv just wasted my entire night filling in a job application form for a job i wont get as i didnt read it properly and it doesnt want people with degrees :facepalm:
    If it makes you feel any better I've finally made a start on research for an essay (due Tuesday) and I've just lost it all. :hugs:

Getting in the bath for a very long time

ReputationRep:
    when will this even end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    the darkness is every where and its swallowing me up and I'm running running running but i can't run fast enough and nothing is helping
    :console: Maybe try do some sports? Push-ups or sit-ups? It may give you an anker you can build up slowly ... I just have to think of Frodo right now and the light Galadriel gave him.

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    i cant breath right, its hard! my head is a mess and i cant seem to stop crying!
    there are too many reasons!!!
    but i am a waste! and thats the only reason i feel this way and i have my self to blame for being a useless person
    :console:
    You don't have to blame yourself, you just forot all the things you are capable of to do my yourself, the power to improve the situation by yourself.

(Original post by Tibbz2)
    Going to see my GP for the first time this week about my depression and self harm

I'm so scared
    And so brave!

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    im not ok im not ok. too hard. cry cry arghhhh
    :cookie:...I know talkin know of cookies seem pathetic, but I wish you all the luck you get a feeling of eating very good cookies soon!

What crazy things?

(Original post by guitaristemily)
    i wish i felt like i can cope with gcses.
    You can. Maybe try to structure the revision with space for free time and talk to others, who did them last year, what they can give you for advise.

At least the next application will et quicker! (I forgot, that lectures have already started this week... => you are not alone.)

(Original post by tasha96)
    Distractions not working :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    The g on my keyboard doesn't work properly, by the way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    :console: Maybe try do some sports? Push-ups or sit-ups? It may give you an anker you can build up slowly ... I just have to think of Frodo right now and the light Galadriel gave him.

You don't have to blame yourself, you just forot all the things you are capable of to do my yourself, the power to improve the situation by yourself.

And so brave!

:cookie:...I know talkin know of cookies seem pathetic, but I wish you all the luck you get a feeling of eating very good cookies soon!

What crazy things?

You can. Maybe try to structure the revision with space for free time and talk to others, who did them last year, what they can give you for advise.

At least the next application will et quicker! (I forgot, that lectures have already started this week... => you are not alone.)

I have caramel chocolate digestives. It's not making any difference

ReputationRep:
    urgh so miserable, so hopeless. I cant seem to do anything right. may as well go to bed and stay there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porridge510)
    :hugs: how are you?
    I'm good. I hope you're feeling better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    urgh so miserable, so hopeless. I cant seem to do anything right. may as well go to bed and stay there
    I feel similar :\ :hugs: I want to go to bed and not think about anything, but i probably won't even end up sleeping because thoughts...

I don't feel like doing anything at all, it's like everything i thought i liked i've lost interest in.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.