The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7280
Original post by KingKoala
Oh I'm sorry, I thought you would have been smart enough to tell it was a question by the tone of the question. Then again you do support Arsenal so you can't be that smart.

Yeah because you can really determine someone's tone well via text can't you.

I scanned it and thought it was a statement.

Why are you being a hoe
Original post by SA-1
Yeah because you can really determine someone's tone well via text can't you.

I scanned it and thought it was a statement.

Why are you being a hoe

Yeah because it's not as if you were taking the piss with the Michael Owen reference could of been nicer with you response my Dear. But then again I suppose you are a Southerner so I know you don't quiet understand respect my Dear.
:rofl:
Reply 7283
Yeah because it's not as if you were taking the piss with the Michael Owen reference could of been nicer with you response my Dear. But then again I suppose you are a Southerner so I know you don't quiet understand respect my Dear.

It was only banter :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
SA-1 moving like a roadman in these threads
Rashford: "So what was Iwobi telling you the other day?"
Martial: "He said I should come to Arsenal and work with Wenger"

If city win the Champs league and Liverpool win the Europa league then does that mean even if we get 4th spot then we won't get champs league next season.

The level of banter would be unreal.

However we all know that we'd get knocked out by somebody like Shaktar after beating United and Dortmund... :colonhash:
Original post by Lúcio
The level of banter would be unreal.

However we all know that we'd get knocked out by somebody like Shaktar after beating United and Dortmund... :colonhash:

Tbh I could see it happening... and it would sting like a bitch.
Rashford made Martial smile? No one makes Martial smile. Rashford must have special powers.
Tbh I could see it happening... and it would sting like a bitch.

Nah we aren't winning it mate. We play such good football against big teams (Chelsea, City, United, Dortmund) but suddenly when we "should" win, we bottle it royally.

I can see Sevilla winning it yet again to be honest.
Original post by Lúcio
Nah we aren't winning it mate. We play such good football against big teams (Chelsea, City, United, Dortmund) but suddenly when we "should" win, we bottle it royally.

I can see Sevilla winning it yet again to be honest.

hmm I think you have a bigger chance than you think, anyway I think you will get top 4 next season with United, I could see you improving quite considerably in the summer once Klopp has brought in some of his own players. United will improve also, City will probably win the league under Pep. :frown:
Original post by Dirtybit
Rashford: "So what was Iwobi telling you the other day?"
Martial: "He said I should come to Arsenal and work with Wenger"

mirin squad number
Original post by difeo
mirin squad number

Thoughts on black people being fast?

https://twitter.com/AnderHerrera/status/718493473419239427
Original post by Dirtybit

mandingo genetics >>>
@SA-1 wants to be a roadman

Remember in clubs when he was always saying "rah"

@KingKoala are you @trapking ???
hmm I think you have a bigger chance than you think, anyway I think you will get top 4 next season with United, I could see you improving quite considerably in the summer once Klopp has brought in some of his own players. United will improve also, City will probably win the league under Pep. :frown:

Dortmund are favourites and although people are saying we're 2nd, I think Sevilla have got a much better chance - they know how to win this competition.
It would be typical for whoever wins our tie to draw Sevilla.

As for next season, I'm very optimistic. We've struggled this year and points wise haven't looked much better, but our performance/style looks so much better and Klopp hasn't even brought new players in yet!

A EL quarter final and League Cup final would be a respectable return after taking over a club in disarray 1/3 of the way in to the season. Disappointing that we probably won't get silverware, but all things considered we certainly haven't done worse than people expected.
Original post by zKlown

@KingKoala are you @trapking ???

Pls don't compare me to a marsupial that doesn't even bathe and smells like musty nut-sacks.

#wasteman
Original post by trapking
Pls don't compare me to a marsupial that doesn't even bathe and smells like musty nut-sacks.

#wasteman

strong reaction time and defensiveness

it's definitely him
Yeah it's him
Yeah it's him

Latest