Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enginerd.)
    W. Salaam! Alhumdulillah, yourself? Revision and... more revision. (Food inbetween)
    Doing oright alhamdulillah. What did you eat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Insha'Allah, can't wait x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, insha'Allah :love:

ReputationRep:

For those in college XD

(Original post by Leukocyte)

For those in college XD
    PRSOM
    Ahahaha that is sooooo me. Glad you shared this! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    PRSOM
    Ahahaha that is sooooo me. Glad you shared this! ^_^
    Bless, we all were like this at one point. Np.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any happy recitations please. Like not the ones that are sad and really deep voice but the happier ones??
    Like this one is a happy one for example:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    😄 omd sis you don't lack manners at all, may Allah bless you. Lool no need to be sorry, I did the same thing last time to you so nw.... hate pms at times tbh😂
    Yep now answer mine 😉
    Ameen, and you❤❤ okay in shaa Allah I'll do so now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProphetsPath)
    Does anyone know any happy recitations please. Like not the ones that are sad and really deep voice but the happier ones??
    My favourite recitation is this one at the moment: https://youtu.be/Zgb6xDFsUwo

And surah yusuf is such an incredible and amazing chapter. Beautiful lessons can be derived from it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take care guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Doing oright alhamdulillah. What did you eat?
    Yesterday I ate out , went to a restaurant but it was at like 11 pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ibn Abbas reported: I was riding with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said:

يَا غُلَامُ إِنِّي أُعَلِّمُكَ كَلِمَاتٍ احْفَظْ اللَّهَ يَحْفَظْكَ احْفَظْ اللَّهَ تَجِدْهُ تُجَاهَكَ إِذَا سَأَلْتَ فَاسْأَلْ اللَّهَ وَإِذَا اسْتَعَنْتَ فَاسْتَعِنْ بِاللَّهِ وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ الْأُمَّةَ لَوْ اجْتَمَعَتْ عَلَى أَنْ يَنْفَعُوكَ بِشَيْءٍ لَمْ يَنْفَعُوكَ إِلَّا بِشَيْءٍ قَدْ كَتَبَهُ اللَّهُ لَكَ وَلَوْ اجْتَمَعُوا عَلَى أَنْ يَضُرُّوكَ بِشَيْءٍ لَمْ يَضُرُّوكَ إِلَّا بِشَيْءٍ قَدْ كَتَبَهُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكَ رُفِعَتْ الْأَقْلَامُ وَجَفَّتْ الصُّحُفُ

O young man, I will teach you some words. Be mindful of Allah and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him before you. If you ask, ask from Allah. If you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that if the nations gathered together to benefit you, they cannot benefit you unless Allah has written it for you, and if the nations gathered together to harm you, they cannot harm you unless Allah has written it for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages dried.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2516, Grade: Sahih

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Abu Tha’laba Al-Khushani reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ فَرَضَ فَرَائِضَ فَلَا تُضَيِّعُوهَا وَحَدَّ حُدُودًا فَلَا تَعْتَدُوهَا وَسَكَتَ عَنْ أَشْيَاءَ رَحْمَةً لَكُمْ غَيْرَ نِسْيَانٍ فَلَا تَبْحَثُوا عَنْهَا

Verily, Allah has made duties obligatory, so do not neglect them. He has set limits, so do not transgress them. He has made some things sacred, so do no violate them. He has remained silent concerning things as mercy for you, not out of forgetfulness, so do not search them out.

Source: Sunan Al-Daraqutani 4316, Grade: Sahih

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed all Surahs in the Qur'an are beautiful, but I listened to Surah Maryam today and Surah Taha by Moutasem Al-Hameedi
    both are SubhanAllah so beautiful if you want to listen. only allows me to post one now.

(Original post by beautifulxxx)
    Ameen, and you❤❤ okay in shaa Allah I'll do so now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will reply soon insha'Allah after asking lol xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Indeed all Surahs in the Qur'an are beautiful, but I listened to Surah Maryam today and Surah Taha by Moutasem Al-Hameedi
    both are SubhanAllah so beautiful if you want to listen. only allows me to post one now.

Hey bro, JZK for the video i'll check it out now . Is Moustasem Al-Hameedi a happy reciter in all his recitations??

ReputationRep:
    Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raajioon

Salam everyone
    A former student from my school has passed away tonight ..please can I request everyone to make dua

Make allah grant him peace n a place in jannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)

Salam everyone
    A former student from my school has passed away tonight ..please can I request everyone to make dua

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ameen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey bro, JZK for the video i'll check it out now . Is Moustasem Al-Hameedi a happy reciter in all his recitations??
    BarakAllahu Feek.
    Well actually it gets quite emotional during the end with Surah Maryam but it is because the verses are impactful SubhanAllah. Still amazing recitation Alhamdulillah, the surah is amazing to listen to, worth listening

(Original post by tasha_tah)

Salam everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
    Wa'alaykum Assalaam.

Sorry to hear about that, so young SubhanAllah and on the night of Jummah. May Allah grant him Jannah. Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Well actually it gets quite emotional during the end with Surah Maryam but it is because the verses are impactful SubhanAllah. Still amazing recitation Alhamdulillah, the surah is amazing to listen to, worth listening

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
    Wa'alaykum Assalaam.

Sorry to hear about that, so young SubhanAllah and on the night of Jumah. May Allah grant him Jannah. Ameen.
    Ikr 17 years old too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Ikr 17 years old too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SubhanAllah reminds me of my brother he was only 16. But to Allah is our return and He knows best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    SubhanAllah reminds me of my brother he was only 16. But to Allah is our return and He knows best.
    Jee , you told me about your brother right? & yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.