CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Yep - can't wait :woo: Haha yay!
    Hmm. Don't know if I can be asked - (multitasking maths hw + tsr + music so...)
    Overview of what happened?
    CheeseIsLazy lol
    Haha, multitasking doesn't always go down very well... I was fine putting up my new LED lights whilst listening to Capital (and missing the evening Cash Call - didn't have any spare SIMs with credit though anyway); however, anything more than that would have been a struggle! :yep:

PT cheated again by posting 11 posts in a row (going over the 10 post limit) to grab the hundred - so we voided it from the league table! He also got reported for having yet another account... He must be getting to close to 200 accounts now :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    107241Fair enough. Let me know what you think when you've read it properly - no hurry though!
    Okay sure - I'll have a good proper read of things. Do you mind if I delete the half replied to PM as I am running out of space again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Okay sure - I'll have a good proper read of things. Do you mind if I delete the half replied to PM as I am running out of space again?
    Yeah sure. It's actually the second time it happened that day as well.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    107284Yeah sure. It's actually the second time it happened that day as well.
    Oh dear, the second time? He really doesn't know when to quit, does he? :rolleyes:

I hope someone gets round to sorting him out :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, multitasking doesn't always go down very well... I was fine putting up my new LED lights whilst listening to Capital (and missing the evening Cash Call - didn't have any spare SIMs with credit though anyway); however, anything more than that would have been a struggle! :yep:
    PT cheated again by posting 11 posts in a row (going over the 10 post limit) to grab the hundred - so we voided it from the league table! He also got reported for having yet another account... He must be getting to close to 200 accounts now :eek:
    I got it done though!
    I'm all good to go
    haha XD
    whyyyyy would anyone even
    smh

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, the second time? He really doesn't know when to quit, does he?
    I hope someone gets round to sorting him out
    No. The second time I accidentally sent a PM half way through writing it in one day. CJ hasn't got back to me even though he promised it'd be today so he's got another PM from me, this time fully written.
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    why would anyone even?
    Fools need no explanation, they are simply fools.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04mr17)
    107289no. The second time i accidentally sent a pm half way through writing it in one day. Cj hasn't got back to me even though he promised it'd be today so he's got another pm from me, this time fully written.
    Fools need no explanation, they are simply fools.
    :i

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :king1:

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.