Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? watch

ReputationRep:
    This weeks acca blower looks to be the Patsies so far, what's going on with them? Who's winning the game for the Dolphins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    This weeks acca blower looks to be the Patsies so far, what's going on with them? Who's winning the game for the Dolphins?
    Spoke too soon Thought they would come good.

Does anyone play NFL Weekly Pick 'Em? You pick the results of each match and play against the experts. This week I'm doing well apart from picking the Eagles at New York, I had a little feeling but I went with Philadelphia because the Giants were 1-6

ReputationRep:
    Just 2 things...

Megatrons stat line :eek:

Pryors 92 read options rushing TD :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)

Does anyone play NFL Weekly Pick 'Em? You pick the results of each match and play against the experts. This week I'm doing well apart from picking the Eagles at New York, I had a little feeling but I went with Philadelphia because the Giants were 1-6
    Thats the only game I have wrong now, thanks to that huge drive from the lions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Thats the only game I have wrong now, thanks to that huge drive from the lions.
    **** **** **** I picked Dallas

ReputationRep:
    Pryor's TD was sooo good.
    The raiders have arrived.
    Some good games so far the NE come back was a really good watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)

My acca for every game survived the 5;30s but I'm thinking the Raiders are going to break me here because they've actually turned up for once!

ReputationRep:
    My acca for every game survived the 5;30s but I'm thinking the Raiders are going to break me here because they've actually turned up for once!
    I know its a rarity. But the raider nation is back!!! Well for know anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iloveginjas)
    I know its a rarity. But the raider nation is back!!! Well for know anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I also picked Atlanta basically because of Seahawks hangover and that's not looking good now either

ReputationRep:
    Yeah not a great week right now unless Pittsburgh and Atlanta pick it up here. Literally switched to the Falcons from the Cardinals five minutes before kick off. At least Cincinnati are winning.

ReputationRep:
    And **** now the Redskins are joining in with ruining my percentage

ReputationRep:
    Nfc east is a joke. Complete position swap with NFC west

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see the Broncos vs Redskins game... Broncos really turned it around in the second half... Wow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CUfan)
    Did anyone see the Broncos vs Redskins game... Broncos really turned it around in the second half... Wow!
    More Washington's offense crumbling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Nfc east is a joke. Complete position swap with NFC west

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I reckon the Cardinals are almost as good as the Cowboys really. The 49ers and Seahawks are streets ahead of any of those teams

ReputationRep:
    I listened to the game on audio pass. That was crazy. The broncos' D turned up today. Does RG3 make those interceptions if he is still on the field? I'm not too sure. The broncos won the turnover battle in a crazy, crazy second half. Knoshown Moreno came up with big, big plays when it mattered. D'Angelo Hall had a very good game. His interception was unreal.

Some of the other games was crazy. How many yards did Calvin Johnson get against Dallas in the end?

Also, was not expecting Matt Ryan to throw 4 interceptions. And Geno smith's good odd numbered week/terrible even numbered week streak continues!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    More Washington's offense crumbling

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's true but the Broncos defense did well to see and get those interceptions whether they were poor throws or not

ReputationRep:
    Top scorer in the fantasy league so far this week. SUP MEGA!

ReputationRep:
    I also picked Atlanta basically because of Seahawks hangover and that's not looking good now either
    The Arizona Seattle game was last Thursday though - I would expect any team with 10+ days rest would be over any "hangover".
    That said, I still reckoned that Atlanta would win that one, but looks like the Cardinals are beginning to use Ellington a bit more, and he is what they were missing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    The Arizona Seattle game was last Thursday though - I would expect any team with 10+ days rest would be over any "hangover".
    That said, I still reckoned that Atlanta would win that one, but looks like the Cardinals are beginning to use Ellington a bit more, and he is what they were missing
    Maybe but no team has won the week after playing the Seahawks except for the Cardinals now.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.