(Original post by a.gafor)
    Better this time :borat:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    530 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    lol

O I already know it's there so it's not about finding the evidence for me It's for having a look at it yourself

so that's like your limit? one day?
    Ah, it is as I thought- you don't have any evidence. Else you'd link to it.

Depends how stubborn the other person is being

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Ah, it is as I thought- you don't have any evidence. Else you'd link to it.

Depends how stubborn the other person is being
    I told you the page number, how much more specific do you want me to be :shock:? surely you can navigate to page 337 of this thread by yourself?

It's not about being stubborn :shock: I'm just doing my duty as a officer of the law

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    vhbkjnlkipj

ReputationRep:
    I told you the page number, how much more specific do you want me to be :shock:? surely you can navigate to page 337 of this thread by yourself?

It's not about being stubborn :shock: I'm just doing my duty as a officer of the law
    post, link to Could do, but cbb- there's nothing there except a lot of posts for me to read through

Self appointed officer of the law... who never, ever changes his mind

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    post, link to Could do, but cbb- there's nothing there except a lot of posts for me to read through

Self appointed officer of the law... who never, ever changes his mind

lol that's why I told you the exact page number because it is a few posts that you need to go through unfortunately you're a very smart criminal so you spread it over a few posts

someone had to stand up to the atrocities that had been committed in the past If I had any reason to change my mind, I'd have but so far my belief has only got more firm

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lol that's why I told you the exact page number because it is a few posts that you need to go through unfortunately you're a very smart criminal so you spread it over a few posts

someone had to stand up to the atrocities that had been committed in the past If I had any reason to change my mind, I'd have but so far my belief has only got more firm
    Erm, the exact number? Don't recall that... of course, you could just post a link- if it's so easy to find, it shouldn't be much trouble I shall await a link, that's all there is to it

Yeah, that's what vigilantes always say- doesn't really help their victims though

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, the exact number? Don't recall that... of course, you could just post a link- if it's so easy to find, it shouldn't be much trouble I shall await a link, that's all there is to it

Yeah, that's what vigilantes always say- doesn't really help their victims though

:lol: Yes exact page number, i.e. 337 I think you got confused by 337 - 340 so let me make it clear the evidence starts at page 337 and goes till page 340, is that exact enough for you? or let me be more specific, you could start from post number 6731

being a vigilante yourself, you'd know that

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.