Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbenickle)
    Hey guys. I just wanted to know out of the international students (non-EU), who is flying over for the interview and who is requesting a telephonic/Skype interview? Thanks
    I'm from the US and I will be flying over for interview if they invite me! LAX to Heathrow, that is how much I'm willing to go through to just have a chance of making a slight better impression lmao. Basically I'm desperate to get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia)
    Such a good play! I studied it last year in AS Classical Civilization, and then ended up studying it in AS English Literature and AS Drama as well!
    I studied it for GCSE Classics, couldn't do it for AS unfortunately Lucky you!

ReputationRep:
    Merton, step up your game. Please pretty please. Please please please just send an email already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtyQuell)
    Oh my goodness, a fellow Steiner!! Congratulations my friend!! Which Steiner School did you go to?
    James_mc

Good luck Steiners from an ex-Steiner! :five: Sorry about all the right-angles on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on PPE from Christchurch so I think they're just a bit later than most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nichole199810)
    Nothing for languages and lit yet.... The wait is......
    I was gonna say I'm in the same boat, but tbh I feel like I'm captaining that frigate like the beautiful mariner I am.

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Brasenose for History and Economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdHayward18)
    I'm still waiting on PPE from Christchurch so I think they're just a bit later than most
    Same goes for Exeter college

ReputationRep:
    just got rejected by pembroke ... kinda expected that haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtyQuell)
    Oh my goodness, a fellow Steiner!! Congratulations my friend!! Which Steiner School did you go to?
    Michael house in Nottingham England, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tatam_6)
    just got rejected by pembroke ... kinda expected that haha
    Aw commiserations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvas)
    anyone heard for any psychology courses?! the wait is atrocious!! when are we likely to hear?
    Someone said on this thread that last year the PPL & EP invites came out Dec. 3 and after. I checked to verify and that seems mostly right with maybe one or two people who got it Dec. 2. So this year, we are likely to hear back starting next week Tuesday, most likely Wednesday, but also possibly Thursday or Friday. It would be unlikely to find out after that, since by then it would be barely a week before the actual interview AND I'm getting the impression that that time is pretty much when they finish up sending all the rejections and invites.

Good luck with your wait! I'm trying my best to distract myself but it's not really working. Thank goodness it's Thanksgiving weekend here in the US so at least I'll be doing things to take my mind away from brooding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Haha, finally! I'm glad for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdHayward18)
    It is an unjustified wait. I know that ChCh usually has many applicants but as of this moment they only have 700 applicants which isnt this huge amount. Ofcourse these 700 are divided into whatever subjects they applied for making them well balanced. so its really maximum 70 or 80 for each department. I call and she keeps telling me " we have 700 people" well deal with it like a normal college!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    James_mc

Good luck Steiners from an ex-Steiner! :five: Sorry about all the right-angles on TSR.
    Damn it, get the scissors out! Thanks haha, you applying to Oxford too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_mc)
    Damn it, get the scissors out! Thanks haha, you applying to Oxford too?
    Maybe I will ask design to make a nice sponge-paint effect background for the site :teehee:

No I'm not applying, I work for TSR as part of the Community Team

ReputationRep:
    St Anne's anyone? (I feel like I've repeated myself several times already...)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Hertford??

ReputationRep:
    Any other biomed applicants?? How were your BMAT results?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.