Ho! You!
    I'm going to say this once. Read carefully:

STOP YOUR ****E!!!

The end.
    Hi . What's up katbob?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Destroyed? In your dreams idiot. No one on here can "hurt my feelings". You must be stupid to think otherwise. I can step to you here, there and everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    look firstly I'm not even homophobic and I now feel bad tbh as I do not hate people just because they are gay, you jus irritate me yes I'm not so good at spelling etc I've always had learning difficulties, yet I've always beaten the odds and have a degree etc. you actively nitpick and say things that simply are not true I have never said I'm superior for having a white gf.. how does the colour of someones skin or even sexuality determine their superiority? being an ass doesn't come naturally for me so I apologise for the homophobic comments, but ever since I made that post about having a white gf you took it hard so I can only assume you are against interracial relationships and are trying your upmost best to covet it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    look firstly I'm not even homophobic and I now feel bad tbh as I do not hate people just because they are gay, you jus irritate me yes I'm not so good at spelling etc I've always had learning difficulties, yet I've always beaten the odds and have a degree etc. you actively nitpick and say things that simply are not true I have never said I'm superior for having a white gf.. how does the colour of someones skin or even sexuality determine their superiority? being an ass doesn't come naturally for me so I apologise for the homophobic comments, but ever since I made that post about having a white gf you took it hard so I can only assume you are against interracial relationships and are trying your upmost best to covet it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am truly not sorry for the things I've said thus far. In that thread you said people jealous you because you have a white girlfriend when nobody explicitly told you that they did. You do feel superior and it wasn't only me thought so. I've been in an interracial relationship before so I have no issues with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am truly not sorry for the things I've said thus far. In that thread you said people jealous you because you have a white girlfriend when nobody explicitly told you that they did. You do feel superior and it wasn't only me thought so. I've been in an interracial relationship before so I have no issues with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tbh this explains it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2719578

good luck being an ******* all your life mr superior.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you poor poor sod I didn't know you were so unhappy with yourself till I read that atleast you admit you're an *******. Poor you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    tbh this explains it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2719578

good luck being an ******* all your life mr superior.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What does it explain? That I made a questionable thread because I was bored?

(Original post by Ana81)
    you poor poor sod I didn't know you were so unhappy with yourself till I read that atleast you admit you're an *******. Poor you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why do you feel that you need to feel sorry for me? I don't want anyones sympathy :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What does it explain? That I made a questionable thread because I was bored?

Why do you feel that you need to feel sorry for me? I don't want anyones sympathy :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    poor baby

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is that all you've come to say? I don't know how anyone can take you seriously when you post utter rubbish. Which university accepted you? :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is that all you've come to say? I don't know how anyone can take you seriously when you post utter rubbish. Which university accepted you? :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    laugh all you want you are unhappy with your life.. this whole superior thing is an act, anything you say and have said has no weight to it, you're very depressed you need to figure it out, I actually feel sorry for you and thats not one word of a lie. It's sad you try to use your education as a way of putting meaning to your existence which is daft really as you only got a C in AS Maths, hardly the genius you make yourself out to be :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    laugh all you want you are unhappy with your life.. this whole superior thing is an act, anything you say and have said has no weight to it, you're very depressed you need to figure it out, I actually feel sorry for you and thats not one word of a lie. It's sad you try to use your education as a way of putting meaning to your existence which is daft really as you only got a C in AS Maths, hardly the genius you make yourself out to be :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woow, where is all this coming from? Are you the great interpreter or something? :confused: I don't even need to explain that C to you. It's none of your business quite frankly. I feel sorry for no one so I can't say I feel the same for you. Though I should since you don't have much going for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LickySplitty)
    Would you stop posting that rubbish!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woow, where is all this coming from? Are you the great interpreter or something? :confused: I don't even need to explain that C to you. It's none of your business quite frankly. I feel sorry for no one so I can't say I feel the same for you. Though I should since you don't have much going for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao when you make out you're a genius and go around insulting the intelligence of others you make it my business. LOL is my factual evidence getting to you now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    lmao when you make out you're a genius and go around insulting the intelligence of others you make it my business. LOL is my factual evidence getting to you now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Factual evidence? You've presented none. No, it's not because since then I've done much harder exams than AS maths and achieved better grades. What have you achieved? That's right, nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Factual evidence? You've presented none. No, it's not because since then I've done much harder exams than AS maths and achieved better grades. What have you achieved? That's right, nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao so just so we're clear you're not a genius then lol. Me the average decent A levels 2:1 degree looking to change careers nothing out the norm but then again I dont go round calling myself a genius.. your grades are nothing you are mediocre, they arent even A levels wtf is CAPE? some third world qualification?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lmao I just googled CAPE LMFAO it actually is a third world qualification hahaaaaa!!! also how the F are you gay and from Trindad? you must get abused religiously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    lmao so just so we're clear you're not a genius then lol. Me the average decent A levels 2:1 degree looking to change careers nothing out the norm but then again I dont go round calling myself a genius.. your grades are nothing you are mediocre, they arent even A levels wtf is CAPE? some third world qualification?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you see where it's stated? In the orientation category. That means it is a joke but no, idiots can't decipher serious from joking.

The third world qualification that Cambridge, Durham, Manchester, Bristol and Sheffield accepted! Where did you got Wolverhampton? :rofl:

Our maths has more than half of the a level further maths syllabus in it so :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you see where it's stated? In the orientation category. That means it is a joke but no, idiots can't decipher serious from joking.

The third world qualification that Cambridge, Durham, Manchester, Bristol and Sheffield accepted! Where did you got Wolverhampton? :rofl:

Our maths has more than half of the a level further maths syllabus in it so :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    go back to the third world, you're a fraud. And answer me how do you survive as a gay in Trindad you've been avoiding these questions which implies you are ashamed. lol CAPE I'm literally laughing my ass off at you. Did you write your exam answers in the mud.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    go back to the third world, you're a fraud. And answer me how do you survive as a gay in Trindad you've been avoiding these questions which implies you are ashamed. lol CAPE I'm literally laughing my ass off at you. Did you write your exam answers in the mud.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The only one being embarrassed here is yourself. Showing your illiteracy and lack of comprehension skills. If I wrote my exam answers in the mud, then I'm also typing in the mud right now? Imbecile! Really, laugh all you want because that's all you can do. I'm not the one with the learning disability. I don't get abused living here. You've also avoided the question which uni did you attend. I'm sure it's rubbish. If you wrote CAPE, you'd definitely fail. No doubt about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only one being embarrassed here is yourself. Showing your illiteracy and lack of comprehension skills. If I wrote my exam answers in the mud, then I'm also typing in the mud right now? Imbecile! Really, laugh all you want because that's all you can do. I'm not the one with the learning disability. I don't get abused living here. You've also avoided the question which uni did you attend. I'm sure it's rubbish. If you wrote CAPE, you'd definitely fail. No doubt about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you please speak in English because what you are saying doesn't make any sense. I went to Cardiff if you must know, and as I've been to Trindad I know that being gay is a no no, your parents must be ashamed. I'd rather have a learning disability than to have a defective brain telling me letting a man screw me up the bum is natural. Bet you wear high heals and a skirt to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    Can you please speak in English because what you are saying doesn't make any sense. I went to Cardiff if you must know, and as I've been to Trindad I know that being gay is a no no, your parents must be ashamed. I'd rather have a learning disability than to have a defective brain telling me letting a man screw me up the bum is natural. Bet you wear high heals and a skirt to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry, I can't only use three letter words so that you'll understand. Any clown can get into Cardiff, it's not even top 20 or 30!! You came and think you know it all. Oh, how do you keep making a fool of yourself everytime you post? My parents are very proud of me why thank you. Ironically, my brain is not defective but yours is yet you insist that it's mine. Yeah, I wear all that and more. Makeup too :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.