The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7300

Think they wanted 24m and we bid 21.3m. Bunch of cheap dickheads
Original post by Lúcio
lmao, thanks for that mental image...

why not bony?
seriously, he isn't world class but he seems to get the job done in the PL.

Wenger will definitely get Bony, but more likely in the situation I've mentioned than as a signing :wink:
[video="youtube;bssVyfIv1os"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bssVyfIv1os&list=UUBTy8j2cPy6zw68godcE7MQ[/video]

Its also true Mesut needs to hit the gym. I swear even I could knock him out.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I'll take that, thanks brudda.

I've been meaning to tell you, if you're posting an image or gif, you can just put and it will embed it. You can do that from your PC, laptop, tablet or phone. No excuses.

Nobody clicks linked jpgs. just saying
Reply 7304
Fooking Wellbeck
Original post by sr90
Whats Wenger up to right now?

:biggrin:

Original post by AR_95

Think they wanted 24m and we bid 21.3m. Bunch of cheap dickheads

:rofl:

Is Welbz actually at your training ground?
Original post by Lúcio
no worries; i'd rather you guys make top 4 than united
their fans are getting too cocky right about now.

when they're 7th in january, i'm sture they'll spend another 100m on pointless high profile additions too...

Di Maria isn't a ''pointless high profile addition''. We've needed a winger since 2009.
Reply 7307
Original post by Kenan and Kel

From what I'm hearing....

Welbeck wouldn't be terrible if we signed that CB and CDM player weeks ago but we ****ing didn't

is he pulling an odemwingie?
Original post by Lúcio

when they're 7th in january, i'm sture they'll spend another 100m on pointless high profile additions too...

Must be so satisfying being a liverpool fan right about now init.
Original post by AR_95
From what I'm hearing....

Welbeck wouldn't be terrible if we signed that CB and CDM player weeks ago but we ****ing didn't

You can playing Welbeck in the Diaby role

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
is he pulling an odemwingie?

Thinking the same thing. Funny if it happens.
Original post by e aí rapaz
I've been meaning to tell you, if you're posting an image or gif, you can just put and it will embed it. You can do that from your PC, laptop, tablet or phone. No excuses.

Nobody clicks linked jpgs. just saying

lol thanks :tongue:
Reply 7312
You can playing Welbeck in the Diaby role

May as well not sign him and they'll both have the same # of Apps for us this season.
Original post by Arkasia
Your analogy is wrong then. If getting no-one and selling our best players was akin to being unhappy single, then our current situation is like being in a relationship with a completely average girl.

No our current situation is like being in a relationship with a minger. Even if it is slightly better than being single its not something to be happy about..
Original post by NDGAARONDI
They probably won't but I think people do not want to assume 4th is safe. And shouldn't you be going for the title?

I'm a fan, but I'm not deluded. The title is Chelsea's, unless City pull off a miracle. 4th is good for me.

Original post by Lúcio

that's a little shallow isn't it?
what if she has a great personality?:rolleyes:

chambers made a fair few mistakes in the leicester game
still trying to figure out how you didn't lose tbf.

yeah, you can still score goals but it would be so much better with a striker
i think ST, DM and CB should be your priorities (in that order)
i suppose you still have the january transfer window anyway :smile:

I would rather be shallow than be known as the one who got off with a girl who looks like Hagrid. Her personality would not make up for the monobrow, beard or chest hair.
Cerci has gone to atleti

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Di Maria isn't a ''pointless high profile addition''. We've needed a winger since 2009.

fair enough, although i would argue that there were greater priorities than winger for you in this window

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Must be so satisfying being a liverpool fan right about now init.

pretty much, yeah.
we don't go big on players (most reject us anyway), but we've done our business.
got the depth needed for extra Cl games and we've had a pretty decent start considering our first 3 PL games.
Original post by Mr Smurf
No our current situation is like being in a relationship with a minger. Even if it is slightly better than being single its not something to be happy about..

No, it isn't. Arsenal may not be in the best position, but they are far from being in a terrible one. So we won't get the League. Boohoo, cry me a river. Saying it is like being with a minger is saying that we are in an absolutely terrible position, which is just the kind of reactionary nonsense that annoys me.
Original post by Arkasia
I'm a fan, but I'm not deluded. The title is Chelsea's, unless City pull off a miracle. 4th is good for me.

I would rather be shallow than be known as the one who got off with a girl who looks like Hagrid. Her personality would not make up for the monobrow, beard or chest hair.

i don't think it would be a "miracle" for city to win, although i can't see past chelsea.

i ain't bothered whether we get 2nd, 3rd or 4th - as long as we get a CL place, i couldn't care less.

haha fair enough
i suppose the personality argument probably works better the other way around...
Original post by Lúcio
Never thought this season I'd see a united fan mocking arsenal about their players...

Also please get Defoe.
I'd die from too many lols.

Hey even at our worst Arsenal couldn't beat us under Moyes, Falcao, Di Maria and Herrera will terrorise them.

Latest