Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LockheedSpooky)
    I oppose everything the so-called 'palestinians' represent.

A political fabrication created to be a festering sore in the region and be used as a weapon against the Jewish people.

If you'd been watching any of the videos I'd posted, you'd see the 'palestinians' themselves referring to their 'struggle' as being against the west. Israel is just that annoying bit in the M.E they have to wipe out first.

'palestinians' are part of global Jihad and Hamas describe themselves as the spearhead for Islam.

Now you can choose to support these people. These pioneers of modern day Islamic terrorism. These people who per capita, are the biggest supporters of ISIS.

A despicable entity that many of the Arabs themselves have come to loath too.
    Ah, I guess you also see all of America as racist, sexist, science deniers etc because of parts of the Republican party?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    'palestinians' using UN Ambulances to ferry terrorists around

ReputationRep:
    European left wing:- "But...but....but why does Israel have to stop Ambulances at checkpoints? how evil, surely the peace-loving 'palestinians' do not use Ambulances for terrorism?"

ReputationRep:
    More Abuse of humanitarianism. It seems that the 'palestinians' don't even have any red lines or rules. Everything is to be used and abused, even Ambulances.

ReputationRep:
    It seems using Ambulances for war is a favoured tactic of the morally-bankrupt entity.

ReputationRep:
    http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/hospit...cuate-patients

ReputationRep:
    'palestinians' show off their kills by dragging bodies behind motorbikes.

Makes you want to give these 'people' a state :rolleyes:

I mean the world is crying out for a 23rd Arab state and 57th Muslim country to bless humanity with their presence. Such is the success of the others.
    Those who plot evil and conspire with the jooz, against their own people, deserve the most severe public punishment and humiliation imaginable, so that it serves a deterrent for future would be conspirators and strikes fear in the hearts

ReputationRep:
    'palestinians' show off their kills by dragging bodies behind motorbikes.

Makes you want to give these 'people' a state :rolleyes:

I mean the world is crying out for a 23rd Arab state and 57th Muslim country to bless humanity with their presence. Such is the success of the others.
    How many Palestinian states are there?

ReputationRep:
    This just further demonstrates your complete lack of knowledge on the whole subject.

It was Nasser that referred to them as such. And he took pride in it too.
    You got a source for that? A google search turns up nothing.

Try reading some history books instead of leaflets by BDS on campus.

Then you won't embarrass yourself so often during debate.
    I have a Masters in history. I'm pretty familiar with the historiography of the conflict, and the consensus is against you.

Edit: Oh, and they aren't an ethnic group
    Go on, let's hear how you try to justify this claim. Bear in mind that the term 'ethnic group' is pretty broad, and largely depends on perception.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is the 'palestinian' football team from 1939 playing Australia - I want you to pay attention to their strip - you'll see Hebrew writing.

Quite odd that, pre-1948 the 'palestine' team being synonymous with Judaism? almost as if it was recognised as Jewish before the fabricated 'palestinians' were created

More confirmation

ReputationRep:
    This is the 'palestinian' football team from 1939 playing Australia - I want you to pay attention to their strip - you'll see Hebrew writing.
    Interesting logic, try applying it to pre-1990s South Africa sports teams, see if you get the same result.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Interesting logic, try applying it to pre-1990s South Africa sports teams, see if you get the same result.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

This was in 1939. A full 9 years before Israel was reestablished. I thought apologists for 'palestinian' fascism/Nazis told us that before 1948, the so-called 'palestinians' had their own legitimate country or something?

Seems that the entity weren't even heard of back then.

As I keep explaining. The 'palestinians' are a modern creation/fabrication. They do not exist as a so-called 'palestinian' people.

Their surnames even give them away. "Al-Masri" for example which is a very popular 'palestinian' surname, means "The Egyptian"

Funny old 'palestinians' with names calling themselves the 'Egyptians" :lol:

Fabricated entity. Fakestinian codswallop.

ReputationRep:

ON APRIL 23, 1948 Jamal Husseini, actingchairman of the Palestine ArabHigher Committee (AHC), told the UN SecurityCouncil: "The Arabs did not want to submit to a truce ... They preferred to abandon their homes,belongings and everything they possessed."

ON SEPTEMBER 6, 1948, the Beirut DailyTelegraph quoted Emil Ghory, secretary of the AHC, as saying: "The fact that there are those refugees is the direct consequence of the action of the Arab states in opposing partition and the Jewish state. The Arab states agreed upon this policy unanimously..."

ON JUNE 8, 1951, Habib Issa, secretary-generalof the Arab League, wrote in the New York Lebanese daily al-Hoda that in 1948, Azzam Pasha, then League secretary, had "assured the Arab peoples that the occupation of Palestine and of Tel Aviv would be as simple as a military promenade ... Brotherly advice was given to the Arabs of Palestineto leave their land, homes and property, and to stay temporarily in neighbouringfraternal states."

ReputationRep:
    IN THE MARCH 1976 issue of Falastin a-Thaura,then the official journal of the Beirut-based PLO, Mahmud Abbas ("Abu Mazen",PLO spokesman, wrote:"The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect thePalestinians from the Zionist tyranny but, instead, they abandoned them,forced them to emigrate and to leave their homeland, and threw them intoprisons similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live."

ON APRIL 9, 1953, the Jordanian daily al-Urdun quoted a refugee, Yunes Ahmed Assad, formerly of Deir Yassin, as saying:"For the flight and fall of the other villages, it is our leaders who are responsible, because of the dissemination of rumours exaggerating Jewish crimes and describing them as atrocities in order to inflame the Arabs... they instilled fear and terror into the hearts of the Arabs of Palestine until they fled, leaving their homes and property to the enemy."

That enlarged quote above ties in perfectly with the eye-witness accounts here.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

This was in 1939. A full 9 years before Israel was reestablished. I thought apologists for 'palestinian' fascism/Nazis told us that before 1948, the so-called 'palestinians' had their own legitimate country or something?
    Strawman buried under mudslinging. Yawn.

As I keep explaining. The 'palestinians' are a modern creation/fabrication. They do not exist as a so-called 'palestinian' people.
    This is the same for all national/ethnic groups. Anyone who has seriously studied nationalism, ethnicity and nation-states knows this. All ethnic/national groups only exist insofar as people believe them to exist.

Their surnames even give them away. "Al-Masri" for example which is a very popular 'palestinian' surname, means "The Egyptian"

Funny old 'palestinians' with names calling themselves the 'Egyptians" :lol:.
    Fine, I'll apply the same logic to "Ashkenazi" and "Sephardi", which mean "German" and "Spanish" respectively.

Or alternatively, take all the Israeli Prime Ministers who changed their names, because their birth names didn't sound very Hebrew (generally Polish or Russian instead).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Strawman buried under mudslinging. Yawn.
    Yes, the point about Israel being created 9 years later, is a strawman? :lol:

Do you just say "strawman" whenever you don't have an answer? I see a pattern forming :lol:

This is the same for all national/ethnic groups. Anyone who has seriously studied nationalism, ethnicity and nation-states knows this. All ethnic/national groups only exist insofar as people believe them to exist.
    So you agree the 'palestinians' are a modern day fabrication. Good lad. Now I have no problem with this, as long as they fabricate themselves in Arabia where they belong and not in Israel which (as I'm sure you're aware) is not geographically in Arabia.

Squatting on land that has had a Jewish presence and is full of Jewish history, is what has caused the conflict.

Fine, I'll apply the same logic to "Ashkenazi" and "Sephardi", which mean "German" and "Spanish" respectively.

Or alternatively, take all the Israeli Prime Ministers who changed their names, because their birth names didn't sound very Hebrew (generally Polish or Russian instead).
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where do you get this stuff? :lol: it's precisely the OPPOSITE. Jews anglicised their names so as to escape persecution from 'people' like you.

If you look at many of the names of Jews, it's names like 'Israel' - which stretches back thousands of years. How many so-called 'palestinians' are called 'palestine' :lol: names like Golan (coming from the Golan heights). Names like Kinerret after the lake in Israel. These are all centuries/millenia old)

Another name is Yarden. That means what is now 'Jordan'.

Jews inhabited all this area thousands of years before the fabricated entity were invented for political gain.

The fabricated entity in the so-called 'west bank' are all names after the Arab countries they came from. Not a single indigenous one

ReputationRep:
    Another 'palestinian' who grew up in a martyrdom culture where suicide is lauded and exalted from kindergarten onwards, bites the dust

No inoccent people were harmed in this latest 'palestinian' terror episode.

A special operations force of the Border Police shot a man after he approached them with an explosive device at the Jenin refugee camp, Israel Police reported Wednesday.

Shortly after midnight on Tuesday, One day before the incident, the man publicly alluded to an upcoming suicide mission. The man, whose name on Facebook is Al-deen Ezz, wrote a post saying "It is now possible to do what I want, to do everything, and I have decided to meet God."

ReputationRep:
    Ok, let's assume that Israel is "wrong" and an "Apartheid" state, even though there are three Arab parties in the Knesset; even though Arabs can become judges in the Israeli Supreme Court (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salim_Joubran) and that Arabs can serve in the Israeli army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...eli_Arabs).Why is it the only country in the Middle East - if not the world - being scrutinised, boycotted, divested or sanctioned on campuses? I do not condone the massacres committed by Israel since it's inception like Deir Yassin (1948), Jenin and the recent operation protective edge.

However, China continues to occupy Tibet; nearly 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda in 1993 (the world turned its back on it); Turkey (which has controversial US backing) continuously oppresses it's Kurdish minorities in the south and deny the Armenian, Greek and Assyrian genocide; the fiasco going on in Syria (Israel's neighbour); the humanitarian disaster in South Sudan; Iran hanging people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypuAMwleDWE) and e.t.c.In fact George Galloway (the "champion" of oppressed people and the one who shook hands with one Saddam Hussein and his, ****bag son Uday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3VgQDULX84) thinks that Tibet is a part of China, even though it was invaded in the 1950's (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tVVopKblE).

So while people like to go around, claiming to support the human rights of Palestinians while wearing a Che Guevara merchandise (OH THE IRONY) and showing support for BDS, there is miniscule condemnation for the other human rights abusers the world.This is clear double standards and demonisation of the state of Israel shown by the disingenuous BDS MOVEMENT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iggdO7C70P8

Is this real legitimate criticism of Israel?

BTW, for Hamas supporters, this is what your "freedom fighters" show on Al Aqsa TV:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwN2M6ZIIRU

" Death became a desired option. I hoped I would hit a mine or run into an ambush and just end it all. I think some part of me wanted to join the legions of the dead, whom I had failed." - Romeo Dallaire (Force Commander of UNAMIR)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h.h.h.h.h)
    Ok, let's assume that Israel is "wrong" and an "Apartheid" state, even though there are three Arab parties in the Knesset; even though Arabs can become judges in the Israeli Supreme Court (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salim_Joubran) and that Arabs can serve in the Israeli army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...eli_Arabs).Why is it the only country in the Middle East - if not the world - being scrutinised, boycotted, divested or sanctioned on campuses? I do not condone the massacres committed by Israel since it's inception like Deir Yassin (1948), Jenin and the recent operation protective edge.

However, China continues to occupy Tibet; nearly 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda in 1993 (the world turned its back on it); Turkey (which has controversial US backing) continuously oppresses it's Kurdish minorities in the south and deny the Armenian, Greek and Assyrian genocide; the fiasco going on in Syria (Israel's neighbour); the humanitarian disaster in South Sudan; Iran hanging people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypuAMwleDWE) and e.t.c.In fact George Galloway (the "champion" of oppressed people and the one who shook hands with one Saddam Hussein and his, ****bag son Uday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3VgQDULX84) thinks that Tibet is a part of China, even though it was invaded in the 1950's (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tVVopKblE).

So while people like to go around, claiming to support the human rights of Palestinians while wearing a Che Guevara merchandise (OH THE IRONY) and showing support for BDS, there is miniscule condemnation for the other human rights abusers the world.This is clear double standards and demonisation of the state of Israel shown by the disingenuous BDS MOVEMENT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iggdO7C70P8

Is this real legitimate criticism of Israel?

BTW, for Hamas supporters, this is what your "freedom fighters" show on Al Aqsa TV:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwN2M6ZIIRU

" Death became a desired option. I hoped I would hit a mine or run into an ambush and just end it all. I think some part of me wanted to join the legions of the dead, whom I had failed." - Romeo Dallaire (Force Commander of UNAMIR)
    Whataboutery - A common tactic engaged by the petulant tantrum throwing Zionists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footstool1924)
    Whataboutery - A common tactic engaged by the petulant tantrum throwing Zionists.
    I'm not a Zionist though.....
    You accuse me of whataboutery, which is pointing out hipocracy and inconsistency the opponent's arguments
    IF I was a Zionist I would not mention Deir Yassin, a massacre committed by facist elements of the zionist movement - Irgun and Lehi - or mentioned Jenin massacre committed by the IDF. I mentioned it and said that "I DO NOT CONDONE it". I can name a few more massacres committed by the IDF.

IF I was a Zionist, I would have mentioned the FACT that haj amin al husseini, the Grand Mufti of Palestine, was a Nazi collaborator!!

It is a shame that the Palestines have lost their land and loved ones to Israel, but it is also a shame that Arab leaders did nothing to alleviate the suffering of the Palestinian people and that some of their leaders resorted to collaboration with the Nazis.

So, before you put a libel on me you should carefully read what I wrote.

Ha, a good new age libel, a common tactic of far leftists, extreme ight wingers, Islamists, conspiracy nuts, Westburo church and Western apologists.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.