Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    I feel similar :\ :hugs: I want to go to bed and not think about anything, but i probably won't even end up sleeping because thoughts...

I don't feel like doing anything at all, it's like everything i thought i liked i've lost interest in.
    sorry you're feeling similar :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Went to drama practice but I just feel **** about myself now, everyone else there is so good and I'm so bad, I'm never going to get a part

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Went to drama practice but I just feel **** about myself now, everyone else there is so good and I'm so bad, I'm never going to get a part

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long have they been doing it compared to you though? :hugs: We all start somewhere!

ReputationRep:
    How long have they been doing it compared to you though? :hugs: We all start somewhere!
    I can't be sure because some of them are new so I don't know how much experience they have, but I just feel like I'm the worst one there

My flatmate has a crush on a boy that I used to fancy and actually asked out last year (was rejected) I wanna support her but I feel kind of awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I can't be sure because some of them are new so I don't know how much experience they have, but I just feel like I'm the worst one there

My flatmate has a crush on a boy that I used to fancy and actually asked out last year (was rejected) I wanna support her but I feel kind of awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Drama, like many of the arts, is highlycompetetive, and people often start from a real young age, chances are a lot of them have been in drama groups a lot. I know how crushing it is though, when others completely overshadow you, i pretty much gave up on drawing and artsy stuffs because i don't come close to most of the people out there.

Relationship stuff is always messy :d Only support her if you feel it won't be triggering in some way for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    im a ****ing screw up. worthless and disgusting. often wonder if these urges are natural selection tbh

ReputationRep:
    Something I (sorta) composed myself, stay strong people

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QKkVksebox
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ub2I4pMnwA
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Gsx7FeRuD1
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bM9QiJg7Ug

ReputationRep:
    Drama, like many of the arts, is highlycompetetive, and people often start from a real young age, chances are a lot of them have been in drama groups a lot. I know how crushing it is though, when others completely overshadow you, i pretty much gave up on drawing and artsy stuffs because i don't come close to most of the people out there.

Relationship stuff is always messy :d Only support her if you feel it won't be triggering in some way for you :hugs:
    Yeah, I like drama for the fun aspect but I don't know if I'll be able to stop comparing myself to everyone else and actually enjoy it. Plus at this rate I won't even get a part

It's just making me a bit sad, I want her to be happy but I really liked that guy (it seems what when I rarely like people I always fall for them pretty hard) and I don't know how I feel about it.. Like, I'm pretty much over him and stuff, it's been almost a year and we stayed friends, but if they end up together im gonna be jealous that he picked her and I wasn't good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling ****, making a feel **** kinda snack.
    Sick of this :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone else take slow release beta-blockers for anxiety/panic disorder? Do you think they are helping you?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the kind messages! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Thank you for the kind messages! :hugs:
    Haha no worries buddy :console: I just like trying to help people
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Had a better day today but feel completely rubbish tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    x
    Hey Realised I didn't reply to you before :sad:

Hockey still going well?

(Original post by Porridge510)
    :hugs: I forgot what the question was sorry. Mind all over. As per always

Thank you. How are you doing?

Ah haha. I always get scared of buying off steam, I don't know why. I just hate doing it really. Maybe we could add each other on steam? I don't know.
    Hey Sorry for taking forever

Did I see somewhere that bf came to visit, or you went to visit bf? Hope you had a good time either way

Haha, it's so easy to buy stuff there though! :eek: Why it's scary, I suppose
    I'd be happy to! Have a couple people from here already I'll PM you my username and then you can decide whether to add me or not?

:hugs: Hope you're well

(Original post by furryface12)
    :wavey: Wondered where you'd disappeared to! Good that things haven't been too bad for you, hopefully group therapy thing should help a bit? Kind of understand what you mean by those thoughts, should still try and get better in general though if you can- a diagnosis could take ages! Says the person that's not even properly told a doctor about it yet... :getmecoat:
    Thanks Realising that I might actually be doing really well, in an odd way - in that I think I might be being more normal sort of-ness the last week/half-week or so?
    Yeah had the pre-group meeting with counsellor this afternoon/evening - was nice to talk to someone again about things, and it sounds as though it should be good Though also semi-scary because we're meant to sort of challenge each other? I mean not like overly at all - but I guess that's maybe what's tricky with actual therapy methods, and this is just counselling basically in a group so
    Yeah I know Scary had a good suggestion with applying for DSA/getting evidence to try and ask again about it - which I think I'll try
    :hugs: Should give it a go I'd say I don't know - I mean mine had been quite helpful beforehand, I think - just the last meeting wasn't fantastic :dontknow:

How're you doing recently? :hugs:
    edit: Just seen your post - sorry you're not doing well tonight :jumphug:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    im a ****ing screw up. worthless and disgusting. often wonder if these urges are natural selection tbh
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug: Not true at all lovely :hugs: None of it is :nah:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Haha no worries buddy :console: I just like trying to help people
    Haha yeah helping others is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    anyone else take slow release beta-blockers for anxiety/panic disorder? Do you think they are helping you?
    i'm on SSRIs, and the little buggers make me shake.

ReputationRep:
    currently sitting in my bed listening to music trying to relax. i hope it works/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Thanks Realising that I might actually be doing really well, in an odd way - in that I think I might be being more normal sort of-ness the last week/half-week or so?
    Yeah had the pre-group meeting with counsellor this afternoon/evening - was nice to talk to someone again about things, and it sounds as though it should be good Though also semi-scary because we're meant to sort of challenge each other? I mean not like overly at all - but I guess that's maybe what's tricky with actual therapy methods, and this is just counselling basically in a group so
    Yeah I know Scary had a good suggestion with applying for DSA/getting evidence to try and ask again about it - which I think I'll try
    :hugs: Should give it a go I'd say I don't know - I mean mine had been quite helpful beforehand, I think - just the last meeting wasn't fantastic :dontknow:

Normal is good! Well it can be boring but in this context it's probably good Glad that went well for you, challenging each other could be scary but it's probably kind of better, I mean at least there you can do it in a safe place rather than people meeting the same challenges when they're already struggling with other stuff? Don't think I've explained that very well

I need to, this last week's been the worst I've ever been and I don't know what to do about it, I even went to see GP on Friday but then didn't say anything and talked about physical stuff instead, and not even the bits I needed to. Had a complete meltdown yesterday in front of/kind of caused by parents and think I scared them a bit but now they're being weird and kind of even more confused/alone than I was before

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Hey Realised I didn't reply to you before :sad:

Hockey still going well?

Hey Sorry for taking forever

Did I see somewhere that bf came to visit, or you went to visit bf? Hope you had a good time either way

Haha, it's so easy to buy stuff there though! :eek: Why it's scary, I suppose
    I'd be happy to! Have a couple people from here already I'll PM you my username and then you can decide whether to add me or not?

:hugs: Hope you're well

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug: Not true at all lovely :hugs: None of it is :nah:
    :lovehug:
    need to get out I think ubudbvefvbe

ReputationRep:
    To me once I am stuck in I can do an entire assignment in one hit no breaks it will take 2-4 hours the time flies next thing I know I am well over the word limit my eyes and brain are hurting and its 11:30pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.