Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Psyched as I'm going to work.
    Naturally.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good. Made £360 betting this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yes! it is the drink of the guinea gods lol
    aww thank you :grouphugs::grouphugs:
    I'm off to aldi soon where I can buy my precious Speckled Hen. Not had any booze since Monday :afraid:

Too much sobriety to handle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yes! it is the drink of the guinea gods lol
    aww thank you :grouphugs::grouphugs:
    it is indeed, no problem you are so lovely to talk to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Idk, what does "where has all my lovely hair gone:cry:" taste like?
    sorry to hear you're feeling low. what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Back home

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grief and regret and annoyance and really wishing I could travel back in time. *despairs*:pain:

ReputationRep:
    Grief and regret and annoyance and really wishing I could travel back in time. *despairs*:pain:
    It grows back.

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    It grows back.
    It'll take a good year to get near the length it was
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Happy :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Happy :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to disturb you,but I didn't receive your reply. So what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Maximum dong.
    :dong:
    Perhaps I haven't seen this emote too much but "Maximum Dong" means something very different in my circles
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to disturb you,but I didn't receive your reply. So what should I do?
    Heyyy i know, i havent had a chance yet! I will today x

ReputationRep:
    Awful

ReputationRep:
    Tired/sleepy
    But got MOTD to look forward too
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Heyyy i know, i havent had a chance yet! I will today x
    CUPCAKES!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::danceboy::danceboy::dancing2::dancing2::dancing::dancing::excited::excited::grouphugs::grin::grin::heart::heart::hello::hello::hugs::hugwings::hugwings::jumphug::jumphug::kiss2::kiss::kissing2::knuddel::laugh::loveduck::love::lovehug::lovie2::lovie::lovedup::macarena::party2::party::party::penguinhug::penguinhug::w00t::woo::woo::yay::yay::yeah::yeah::yum:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling quite depressed and sad after watching 'beasts of no nations' which shows us that there are children that have no choice but to fight in wars and there lives will never be the same again, and even then I struggle a lot when I should be grateful for everything I have. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    On top of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Feeling quite depressed and sad after watching 'beasts of no nations' which shows us that there are children that have no choice but to fight in wars and there lives will never be the same again, and even then I struggle a lot when I should be grateful for everything I have. :sad:
    Watched it last week!! Incredible film, had me bawling It's so awful to think how child soldiers become accustomed to that life of killing and all those atrocious things. You know near the end when they're in the rehabilitation camp, but those two boys decide to go back to fight because it's literally all they've known, that part really got to me! They're young but yet feel there's nothing more to life than war and killing such a great film!! Idris Elba was amazing, and the boy who played Agu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    I feel exhausted with everything to be honest. I've applied to a university and I still have not gotten an offer from there yet even though many other people have received offers from there in a matter of minutes. I feel kind of lonely to and blahh. Don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but if we're being honest here, I'm not doing too well bud

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.