x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    You maaaaaade my daaaaay xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:

What's up ?
    Haha aww :awesome: I love using the spoilers!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: aheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    GOOD to hear! I'm not bad thank you Tell me, why have you decided to be female all of a sudden?
    Two words.... Social Experiment... And it's working!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Two words.... Social Experiment... And it's working!!!
    Haha fair enough please do enlighten me further :lol:

Haha aww :awesome: I love using the spoilers!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: aheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    So do I

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair enough please do enlighten me further :lol:
    5 boys tried hitting up on me, they were sliding into my pm's.. They were like, where you frm... One of them was like your beautiful (weird to say on TSR).
    One of them was like, do you wanna meet up (He doesn't even know where I live!! WTF??).....

All of them followed me!!

ReputationRep:
    So do I
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omg everytime I see it now I just want to laugh :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    5 boys tried hitting up on me, they were sliding into my pm's.. They were like, where you frm... One of them was like your beautiful (weird to say on TSR).
    One of them was like, do you wanna meet up (He doesn't even know where I live!! WTF??).....

Haha ah right I see - that sounds..... odd.... :lol: I take it the experiment is going well then?! The only weird PM's I ever got were from GreatGuy :rofl: when he asked me to go to Nando's with him

ReputationRep:
    Haha ah right I see - that sounds..... odd.... :lol: I take it the experiment is going well then?! The only weird PM's I ever got were from GreatGuy :rofl: when he asked me to go to Nando's with him
    Oh! NANDO'S :sogood::sogood::sogood::sogood:

Omg everytime I see it now I just want to laugh :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    Me too xD
    Lucky you .. I have like 10-15 weird PM/VM .. :cry2: just because of the french in my username :cry2: and I could be very ugly ! I don't know why they think french girls are hot :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh! NANDO'S :sogood::sogood::sogood::sogood:
    Yep! its because I said I had never been before.... I still declined the invite (believe it or not) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yep! its because I said I had never been before.... I still declined the invite (believe it or not) :lol:
    NOOOO! Greatguy! Take me instead!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me too xD

Lucky you .. I have like 10-15 weird PM/VM .. :cry2: just because of the french in my username :cry2: and I could be very ugly ! I don't know why they think french girls are hot :lol:
    Omg really? Aww no! :cry2: Ahh I see, but you aren't ugly at all Frenchie!! Haha apparently women who live on the continent are very pretty!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Ugh, as flirt of the year I'm obliged to be fooled by the profile picture and flirt with you:rolleyes:

You have nice lips, I can imagine them around my ****

That's that sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mwhaha :lol: He was such a cheat - asked 5 of us to go out with him! Sure you can have him

HAHAHAHHAA
    Omg really? Aww no! :cry2: Ahh I see, but you aren't ugly at all Frenchie!! Haha apparently women who live on the continent are very pretty!
    Aw thank youuu :love: I know I'm not haha , but it would be fun if I was hahaha I think I'll find the pic of an ugly girl and give it to the next guy who asks for my pic :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Ugh, as flirt of the year I'm obliged to be fooled by the profile picture and flirt with you:rolleyes:

You have nice lips, I can imagine them around my ****

That's that sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can imagine it too.... (NO I CAN'T)

ReputationRep:
    Mwhaha :lol: He was such a cheat - asked 5 of us to go out with him! Sure you can have him
    HAHA! Your kidding me... It's not because of the guy... It's all in the name of chicken!

Aw thank youuu :love: I know I'm not haha , but it would be fun if I was hahaha I think I'll find the pic of an ugly girl and give it to the next guy who asks for my pic :innocent:
    Hey, unicorn, can I have a picture of you? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHHAA

Haha aww its okay :love: Aww but you actually are! Omg you should - or send them a photo of a guy :rofl:

HAHA! Your kidding me... It's not because of the guy... It's all in the name of chicken!
    Hmmm....I know about you and GG - you don't have to pretend to Amellia Meh I'm not that bothered about it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww its okay :love: Aww but you actually are! Omg you should - or send them a photo of a guy :rofl:

Hmmm....I know about you and GG - you don't have to pretend to Amellia Meh I'm not that bothered about it :lol:
    Lol! That's mad gayyyyy!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.