Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serocan)
    i dont think this is another no event day. i think offers are given but not to us.
    This might be true: maybe it's because the number of active applicant in TSR for LSE has significantly decreased after this week's tuesday rejection. It might be a coincident that none of the active TSR member have a LSE offer today.

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmmmmmm moma it's so good when the offer comes through ohhh yeahhhh that friday feeling (obviously i recieved mine three weeks ago but oh the memories)

ReputationRep:
    Everyone ask around for news!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy7257)
    mmmmmmmmmmmm moma it's so good when the offer comes through ohhh yeahhhh that friday feeling (obviously i recieved mine three weeks ago but oh the memories)
    what time did you recieve the offer?

ReputationRep:
    i'm finding it hard to imagine that at 5 suddenly people will be posting their offers on here. normally there are some at 12.

ReputationRep:
    This might be a silly question, but why there should not be any offers on Friday on 13th, is it not a good date or something else?

ReputationRep:
    i think that saying no TSR members got it is ridiculous..
    because there are a good spread of 'random' applicants who use TSR.. so it is more than likely that if offers were sent out.. some must have been TSR users
    LSE wouldnt send a handful of offers.. it would be quite a few

(Original post by 284632692)
    This might be a silly question, but why there should not be any offers on Friday on 13th, is it not a good date or something else?
    :rolleyes:
    Do any of you realise how many people apply to LSE every year?
    The majority of applicants to LSE do not use TSR. It is perfectly logical that nobody on here should have received offers despite their being made.

Some of you really are thick.

It's university admissions, not voodoo. Stop pretending there's some mystical cosmic pattern behind everything.

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    True, but its likely that people on TSR will know a lot of other people who applied to LSE and aren't on facebook, and would know if someone got an offer

Rejections on tuesday didn't come through till 17:40, so just be patient people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serocan)
    i dont think this is another no event day. i think offers are given but not to us.
    :cry: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I heard from UCL today so I hope I can hear from LSE too. Impatiently waiting till 5pm to see if they will make any offers today.

ReputationRep:
    i think that saying no TSR members got it is ridiculous..
    because there are a good spread of 'random' applicants who use TSR.. so it is more than likely that if offers were sent out.. some must have been TSR users
    LSE wouldnt send a handful of offers.. it would be quite a few
    Well, there are 511 distinct posters in this thread alone (512 with my addition), but we are certainly not a random selection in the technical sense.

ReputationRep:
    has anybody looked at average time for decision by department?

My application was received in full by mid november, and I haven't heard anything. I applied to the 1 yr msc in eme.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Offer!
    University / College
    London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London) (L72)

Course
    Actuarial Science (N321)
    AAA at A level excluding Physics and Chinese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-N-0825)
    Offer!
    University / College

Course
    Actuarial Science (N321)
    Well done mate!! When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Offer!
    University / College

Course
    Actuarial Science (N321)
    congrats! what time did u receive the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amar09)
    ^^
    True, but its likely that people on TSR will know a lot of other people who applied to LSE and aren't on facebook, and would know if someone got an offer

Rejections on tuesday didn't come through till 17:40, so just be patient people.
    exactly!

ReputationRep:
    Offer!
    University / College

Course
    Actuarial Science (N321)
    did you just recieve that?

ReputationRep:
    OMG OMG OMG Offer!!!!

Accounting and Finance!

I can't believe this. It's only just updated though so everyone check your Track.! I think I'm dreaming.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.