Film Fanatics Society - Chat Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
aja89
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
I think I just walked passed Kiera Knightly.
I walked past her in Soho a while back, she trawls the streets of London town when she's not on a job. :cool:
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by unknownking321)
You didn't stalk her? :ninja:
Sadly not. New job means I've actually got to do what I'm asked to do. No diversions, even if it is Kiera.
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aja89)
I walked past her in Soho a while back, she trawls the streets of London town when she's not on a job. :cool:
That's pretty awesome. At least she's not living over in Hollywood in some monster mansion wasting money.

Not to name drop (and not film related) but I think I might be meeting Pixie Lott on friday. We're doing a shoot for her PR agency.
aja89
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
That's pretty awesome. At least she's not living over in Hollywood in some monster mansion wasting money.

Not to name drop (and not film related) but I think I might be meeting Pixie Lott on friday. We're doing a shoot for her PR agency.
Cool! Don't really know much about her, but she did a set at V Fest last summer in the pouring rain and it was very fun.
maskofsanity
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just watched Stone... meh. I don't think the director himself really knew what he was doing with this film.

Kind of surprising how it's had next to no publicity despite having De Niro and Norton though...
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
Say what? I would like to hear this reason.
I understand and agree. I think each category is considered as a special event and only available as a single but hopefully I'll receive a response from Coral/Victor soon.
I don't think Victor Chandler like me :teehee:

I've had my account suspended until such a time as their fraud department can determine my age.
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cambo211)

I've had my account suspended until such a time as their fraud department can determine my age.
"Dear Cambo,

After reviewing your account and seeing you were asking an advisor how you could use your pocket money to bet on Toy Story 3 winning every Oscar, we have decided to verify your age"
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

The production values on this look immense.
unknownking321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

http://www.cooley.bigcartel.com/
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like this one: http://www.cooley.bigcartel.com/prod...wolfie-is-fine
unknownking321
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cambo211)

Just got off the phone to Coral. The online system won't allow multiples on the BAFTAs as they recognises each selection as related. The only option is to visit the your local bookies on the high-street.

I'd try to call Victor and see what they say but their site seems to be down. :pierre:
Madjackismad
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
Degenerate gamblers ^
cambo211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Madjackismad)
Degenerate gamblers ^
I prefer the term 'Desperate Students'
unknownking321
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I prefer the term 'Calculated Risk Takers.' :cyber:
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I prefer the term "investment banker".
Ape Gone Insane
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
:rofl:
unknownking321
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone watched Rounders? :holmes: Cult classic and one of Malkovich's finest performances. :yes:
Ape Gone Insane
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Checking IMDB, apparently a film adaptation of Hyperion (one of the greatest science fiction novels of all time in my opinion) is in the works. How the hell they are going to pull this off...I do not know. Seems to be coming out just before Dune.
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone watched Rounders? :holmes: Cult classic and one of Malkovich's finest performances. :yes:
Really like that film (even if his tell is the most god-obvious thing ever :p:). I wonder if it was that or Chris Moneymaker which created such a boom in Texas Hold 'Em...
channy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Checking IMDB, apparently a film adaptation of Hyperion (one of the greatest science fiction novels of all time in my opinion) is in the works. How the hell they are going to pull this off...I do not know. Seems to be coming out just before Dune.
Have you seen the 1984 version of Dune?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads