Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    :lol: Yes exact page number, i.e. 337 I think you got confused by 337 - 340 so let me make it clear the evidence starts at page 337 and goes till page 340, is that exact enough for you? or let me be more specific, you could start from post number 6731

being a vigilante yourself, you'd know that
    No, not really Why didn't you just make a link? Like, how hard is it? EDIT: but I looked anyway- nothing there, sorry I didn't say that you should get better at wishful thinking

me? A vigilante? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ugvyihbjonpkm;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    No, not really Why didn't you just make a link? Like, how hard is it?

me? A vigilante? :lol:

Just as hard as navigating to page 337 by yourself :rofl: also, that's all the help vigilante's (albeit alleged for now) are going to get from me :aetsch:

Yes, you with all your dupes A serious offender in GvB terms

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Just as hard as navigating to page 337 by yourself :rofl: also, that's all the help vigilante's (albeit alleged for now) are going to get from me :aetsch:

Yes, you with all your dupes A serious offender in GvB terms
    See the edit I was feeling sorry for you, so thought I'd help you out

alleged dupes

ReputationRep:
    Xfxjxfjxfjxfj

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    See the edit I was feeling sorry for you, so thought I'd help you out

alleged dupes

:lol: lying to a officer of the law in broad daylight :shock: that too when you know that I know that you're lying clearly you can't be trusted anymore I'm now certain of your guilt and I shall see you in GvB court

you've already admitted to having one so who knows how many more there are/ have been

ReputationRep:
    Nfhdtjxfntehfxnhfsxfn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    <m,M

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :lol: lying to a officer of the law in broad daylight :shock: that too when you know that I know that you're lying clearly you can't be trusted anymore I'm now certain of your guilt and I shall see you in GvB court

you've already admitted to having one so who knows how many more there are/ have been
    Oh? Go right ahead, show me where I said that! I'm off for dinner now, so you've got awhile to find some evidence

Pretty sure that I haven't got any others, and none were used on this thread. I'm getting tired of this harassment, you better have evidence when I get back

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh? Go right ahead, show me where I said that! I'm off for dinner now, so you've got awhile to find some evidence

Pretty sure that I haven't got any others, and none were used on this thread. I'm getting tired of this harassment, you better have evidence when I get back
    If you can deny it's existence after having a look at it yourself, you wont believe it even if I was to post it all here so I'd only present all this evidence in GvB court now

Are you saying you don't have a dupe at all? :shock: because I remember you admitting to having one somewhere on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Update the scores in the OP and do anything Zaback told you to do in the PMs he sent you
    She's trying to create a new record for the girls. The worst thread starter. Maybe I will put that in my next statistics lol !

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.