ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LickySplitty)
    I can do what I like bish.
    I'll bend you over
    and wreck you
    so
    hard
    get the lube ready bish
    You're an obvious troll so I'll be ignoring.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Noooo..
    I actually love you...
    come here and give me a kiss
    I made this account especially to seduce you because if I did it on my main account people would laugh
    :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dammit you didn't fall for it ;l
    Sorry troll :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I h8 chuuu D:<
    I don't frankly care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Sorry troll :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wazza Aaron.

Going now but just wanted to let peopl know that Heimdall (haha Eva look), their king, is still here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    Wazza Aaron.

Going now but just wanted to let peopl know that Heimdall (haha Eva look), their king, is still here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh hi! Finally someone I know :hugs:. Sucks that you're leaving though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I can't only use three letter words so that you'll understand. Any clown can get into Cardiff, it's not even top 20 or 30!! You came and think you know it all. Oh, how do you keep making a fool of yourself everytime you post? My parents are very proud of me why thank you. Ironically, my brain is not defective but yours is yet you insist that it's mine. Yeah, I wear all that and more. Makeup too :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    First stop acting like you aren't enjoying these gay pictures you fraud. Secondly I do not believe your lies you probably attend Mud Hut university. Let's pretend for a minute you attend a top university, what good will it do you, seeing though the career prospects in your country don't go beyond being a fisherman. Or are you hoping to stay in my country as the residents of your village have chased you out? I bet your parents tried everything to turn you normal... guess they couldn't find a decent witch doctor :mmm::mmm::mmm::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    First stop acting like you aren't enjoying these gay pictures you fraud. Secondly I do not believe your lies you probably attend Mud Hut university. Let's pretend for a minute you attend a top university, what good will it do you, seeing though the career prospects in your country don't go beyond being a fisherman. Or are you hoping to stay in my country as the residents of your village have chased you out? I bet your parents tried everything to turn you normal... guess they couldn't find a decent witch doctor :mmm::mmm::mmm::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Much stupidity. Much much stupidity and ignorance. Trinidad has an Oil industry and the country is very rich actually. A petroleum engineering here makes $95,000 a month! And guess what I'll be studying? I'll be at Durham why thank you very much. The rest of your post is so nonsensical I wouldn't bother replying to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Much stupidity. Much much stupidity and ignorance. Trinidad has an Oil industry and the country is very rich actually. A petroleum engineering here makes $95,000 a month! And guess what I'll be studying? I'll be at Durham why thank you very much. The rest of your post is so nonsensical I wouldn't bother replying to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why are you coming to the UK then if your country is so rich? you see you talk the talk but when it comes down to facts and evidence you can't answer you've skipped questions you just can't answer. I've **** on you religiously all night, just take the loss and walk away. You are just no match for me thats evident as you make out you're a genius yet in another topic say your fake A levels didnt go well LOL pointless responding to you, you've admitted your an ******* and you hate yourself, you've admitted to being a troll (yes I saw the topic where you said you make provoking posts) andI've provided you with evidence that you are not a genius. There's little more you can really say and to be fair it's becoming boring and your desperation is showing. I'm going to have to call this a rap, I've literally assassinated your character and exposed you, if you want to carry on with this act of being superior I can't stop you, all I can do is offer you my pitty and say get well soon batty bwoy.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    why are you coming to the UK then if your country is so rich? you see you talk the talk but when it comes down to facts and evidence you can't answer you've skipped questions you just can't answer. I've **** on you religiously all night, just take the loss and walk away. You are just no match for me thats evident as you make out you're a genius yet in another topic say your fake A levels didnt go well LOL pointless responding to you, you've admitted your an ******* and you hate yourself, you've admitted to being a troll (yes I saw the topic where you said you make provoking posts) andI've provided you with evidence that you are not a genius. There's little more you can really say and to be fair it's becoming boring and your desperation is showing. I'm going to have to call this a rap, I've literally assassinated your character and exposed you, if you want to carry on with this act of being superior I can't stop you, all I can do is offer you my pitty and say get well soon batty bwoy.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    As I've said earlier, nothing you say to me here can take any effect. I'm only coming for the university, not to live. Skipped what question?

You've what on me? That's what you think. Flex your online muscles buddy because I know you'll stummer in my very presence. Fake A levels? What?

I made that thread because I was bored and someone (like you) called me that in another one. I do not hate myself. Thought provoking arguments I provide. Some see it as trolling so I tell them it's trolling because it suits their intelligence, much like yours. Non existent.

I've never said I was a genius and clearly that is a joke on my profile but you can't seem to comprehend that. Clearly Cardiff was a waste. Too bad you're buried in **** loans for a **** uni. But your brains are **** too. Oh well.

Assassinated my character? :rofl: You're more delusional than I thought. You have time to go read through all my old posts. Have fun. I however would not do the same. I'd rather not read unintelligent gibberish from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As I've said earlier, nothing you say to me here can take any effect. I'm only coming for the university, not to live. Skipped what question?

You've what on me? That's what you think. Flex your online muscles buddy because I know you'll stummer in my very presence. Fake A levels? What?

I made that thread because I was bored and someone (like you) called me that in another one. I do not hate myself. Thought provoking arguments I provide. Some see it as trolling so I tell them it's trolling because it suits their intelligence, much like yours. Non existent.

I've never said I was a genius and clearly that is a joke on my profile but you can't seem to comprehend that. Clearly Cardiff was a waste. Too bad you're buried in **** loans for a **** uni. But your brains are **** too. Oh well.

Assassinated my character? :rofl: You're more delusional than I thought. You have time to go read through all my old posts. Have fun. I however would not do the same. I'd rather not read unintelligent gibberish from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to let you know I've not even read a word of that so just accept the loss gracefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    Wazza Aaron.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's it.

You're banned

Oh hi! Finally someone I know :hugs:. Sucks that you're leaving though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Incredible self control you have here, don't know why you're still debating with this loser tbh. I would have ignored hours ago :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katbob)
    Ahh okay. Make sure you take them.. I'll be checking up on you...

Ahahahahaha it sounds like some party.. Why wasn't I invited?!
    What's wrong with Disney songs?!
    nothing is wrong with Disney songs it is just that at a "party" you dont listen to Disney songs unless you are in a primary school party. i wanted to dance but the Disney songs are not made for dancing. my favorite Disney song is Let is Go

i will make sure i take them. i think i have to take 2 tablets a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    you may want to take a corkscrew with you just incase he decides to do a jimmy sav on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So your homophobic and racist judging by the posts you keep making? I can't believe people in this day and age can act so naively towards others. Get a grip of your life.

(Original post by lilypear)
    What the hell has happened here? :sly:
    This Ana81 kid is a homophobic racist psycho :rolleyes:

(Original post by katbob)
    Just abit though nah sorry. What's happening?

I is fine I guess, just plodding along in life
    Not much, just trying to enjoy the summer and find things to do

Don't plod along Skip along

Night Danny

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WAKEY WAKEY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    So your homophobic and racist judging by the posts you keep making? I can't believe people in this day and age can act so naively towards others. Get a grip of your life.
    Just a common troll, nothing new here :dry:

Seems like we just attract trolls to the thread these days :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon all o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivinityA)
    Good afternoon all o/
    Afternoon

I'm rarely awake at this time, seems a little weird saying that :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Incredible self control you have here, don't know why you're still debating with this loser tbh. I would have ignored hours ago :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha but I was bored so that's why

(Original post by Twinport53)
    WAKEY WAKEY.
    You have to get your good morning kiss :kiss:

Good afternoon all o/
    Hello Divinity :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Just a common troll, nothing new here :dry:

Seems like we just attract trolls to the thread these days :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's weird because I don't see another long chat threads being spammed by trolls though :rolleyes:

Good afternoon all o/
    Sup milkshake?

You have to get your good morning kiss :kiss:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why thank you sugar plum

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.