What do you need advice with Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
What do you need advice with Captain Jack
I was hoping to start a Wycombe Wanders Society but I don't know anything about them. Do you think that would be cool? Just concerned they aren't getting the recognition they deserve.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Captain Jack)
I was hoping to start a Wycombe Wanders Society but I don't know anything about them. Do you think that would be cool? Just concerned they aren't getting the recognition they deserve.
:laugh:

Post more in here.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Could do but it will probably die quickly. Generally only the big club's threads are active and whenever someone creates a thread about a smaller club it doesn't last long.
Captain Jack
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by difeo)
Could do but it will probably die quickly. Generally only the big club's threads are active and whenever someone creates a thread about a smaller club it doesn't last long.
I'm thinking, if I start it, it will draw loads of Wycombe Wanderer fans in. There must be loads.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm thinking, if I start it, it will draw loads of Wycombe Wanderer fans in. There must be loads.

Do you support them?

There are only about five club threads that are regularly posted in on here.
Captain Jack
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)

Do you support them?

There are only about five club threads that are regularly posted in on here.
Yes massive supporter. I grew up in Bucks and they were my local team. I've never seen a match of theirs but it's the team I feel most loyal to. Tornado recently encouraged me to side with them more.
Captain Jack
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes massive supporter. I grew up in Bucks and they were my local team. I've never seen a match of theirs but it's the team I feel most loyal to. Tornado recently encouraged me to side with them more.
Fair play mate. And good decision. You should post your thread, you can just ban people if they don't post in it anyway :cool:
SA-1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Got nurse B's number :cool:

Actually still have a shift with nurse A. I could try but may end up shooting myself in the foot if they end up being BFFs or some ****.
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SA-1)
Got nurse B's number :cool:

Actually still have a shift with nurse A. I could try but may end up shooting myself in the foot if they end up being BFFs or some ****.
Hmm....I'd expect the 'lads' on this site would tell you to play the field, but as cliched & cringey as it sounds, try make it work with the one you like more (guessing this is nurse B?). If you go for the one you like less you'll just end up wondering what it'd be like if you were with the other one.

Oh, and before I say this I should say that I don't think you are or would be like this at all, but don't be a **** to her. Like, trying to be funny with your mates or or someone you're not
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just read my post above & realised how lame and tumblr-y it sounds
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
I just read my post above & realised how gay and tumblr-y it sounds
Mate
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Mate
Sorry
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
Mad Vlad
(Original post by AR_95)
Don't you think Mad Vlad is going to go Mad after all these Mad Vlad mentions
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
You need to learn to reply. Mad Vlad
Why do you all keep quoting him? He must hate this thread :lol:
SA-1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
Hmm....I'd expect the 'lads' on this site would tell you to play the field, but as cliched & cringey as it sounds, try make it work with the one you like more (guessing this is nurse B?). If you go for the one you like less you'll just end up wondering what it'd be like if you were with the other one.

Oh, and before I say this I should say that I don't think you are or would be like this at all, but don't be a **** to her. Like, trying to be funny with your mates or or someone you're not
:lol: I wouldn't mate, if I'm with her I'd be good to her.

Haven't even got to the close friends stage yet with either so figured I would keep both options open.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
27.07%
No (458)
72.93%

Watched Threads