Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So yeah just seen a video of the gunman shooting. The world's so f*cked atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    That's you on FIFA hehe
    Yeah, the one with OVR 1213 pal

ReputationRep:
    BVB doing some excellent business in the transfer window. They still need a top class CB and CM but the rest of the team looks very very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    BVB doing some excellent business in the transfer window. They still need a top class CB and CM but the rest of the team looks very very good.
    Thisisthemisc.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Of course when someone with a mixed/different heritage does something good then he's a certain nationality (see Mo Farah who's rarely referred to as British-Somalian and is seen as British) but as soon as it's something bad, you often lose the reference to local nationality and only refer to the country that the person's parents or grandparents or further were from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Thisisthemisc.png

ReputationRep:
    Moyes takes over Sunderland. Obviously he came around the fact that he wasn't going to be given a Champions League / Europa League team any time soon.

I do wonder where this leaves Steve Bruce though. I guess if nothing opens up, that he'll be the guy to takeover from which ever team decides to sack first.

ReputationRep:
    sr90 how do I raise an issue with the moderating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    sr90 how do I raise an issue with the moderating?
    really not worth wasting your time on..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    really not worth wasting your time on..
    Suppose. Have they just appointed lots of new mods? I haven't had a warning or card in about two years and got one today for posting the Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Sauce picture in a thread where someone made a claim with no source. He knew what it meant and then posted a source, no problems.

It seems like there is a new mod who wants to flex their powers a bit tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Suppose. Have they just appointed lots of new mods? I haven't had a warning or card in about two years and got one today for posting the Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Sauce picture in a thread where someone made a claim with no source. He knew what it meant and then posted a source, no problems.

I haven't had a warning for ages too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    I haven't had a warning for ages too.
    Have you got one recently?

Also I'm not getting your notifications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Of course when someone with a mixed/different heritage does something good then he's a certain nationality (see Mo Farah who's rarely referred to as British-Somalian and is seen as British) but as soon as it's something bad, you often lose the reference to local nationality and only refer to the country that the person's parents or grandparents or further were from.
    Murray is british when he wins scottish when he loses.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Jessica Jones?

Only a few episodes in but seems decent so far.

ReputationRep:

had similar things happen, and tried to complain/do things before.. you just hit a huge brick wall with everything, and you end up more frustrated then you were to start with.

especially since they made all the serrious modding/dealing with complaints done by paid employees, so there is even less room to negotiate/wiggle then there used to be.

ReputationRep:
    **** it

ReputationRep:
    Imagine posting about football in the misc

ReputationRep:
    Unreal thread awareness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Imagine posting about football in the misc
    Imagine getting this confused with the arsenal thread, because they are both equally full of shite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Imagine getting this confused with the arsenal thread, because they are both equally full of shite
    Imagine not being able to differentiate between a thread titled "Arsenal" and a thread titled "Miscellaneous"

All that sushi must be mushing your brain

Inb4 sushi isn't Chinese

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.