How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

done some hazard perception stuff :cute: now i guesss this is the time to sleep :lol::yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Robot Wars final gave me an erection

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am so so so shock.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Man knew I saw a gim reaper in a alleyway. I was a about to make a runner.

Till I made a double taker, and realised it was a Niqab in all black!!!

Man almost had a coma!!

She really shouldn't be walking in a dark alley with a niqab looking like a grim reaper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelzadiddle)
    Sore! Went on an adventure around Chester on Friday and earned myself a near-fatal case of sunburn. My goal now is to see if I can manage to peel off my entire shoulder.
    If you come to Grimsby I'm sure it could be arranged:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Thinking about things I just shouldn't think about at this hour because it brings on sleeplessness and anxiety.
    I have to force myself to sleep before midnight otherwise I just end up writing all night:hugs:

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Completely worthless tbh
    Oi! I'll have less of that from you Missy! You ain't worthless at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Aw c'est rien chérie, je t'aime aussi :lovehug: :lovehug:
    Désolée d'entendre ça j'espère que tu te sentira mieux rapidement !! C'est triste quand Cheese va pas bien :bawling: :bawling:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that's nothing dear, ily too. Sorry to hear that I hope you'll feel better soon, that's sad enough when Cheese is not alright
    :hugs: awww je vais plus bien qu'hier mais j'ai mal de tete :emo:
    tu es la meillieure ami qui le monde avait jamais le plaisir de recevoir :hugs: je t'aime le plus :proud: :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm feeling better than yesterday but i have a headache
    u r the best friend that the world ever had the pleasure to receive
    I love u the most!

Panicked! I just signed up to a fraud website and now I'm trying to cancel it:afraid: UGH.
    EDIT: Think I've done it. Pheeeew.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :hugs: awww je vais plus bien qu'hier mais j'ai mal de tete :emo:
    tu es la meillieure ami qui le monde avait jamais le plaisir de recevoir :hugs: je t'aime le plus :proud: :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm feeling better than yesterday but i have a headache
    u r the best friend that the world ever had the pleasure to receive
    I love u the most!
    - back to English because cba to provide a translation lol -

Glad you feel better than yesterday :yep: that's a shame about the headache tho hopefully you'll be better in a few hours <3 :console:

And thank you for all those compliments that's very kind :blush: tyvm <3 :lovehug:

Just watched the new series, Victoria:love: LOVE IT!!!:love:

ReputationRep:
    Good even though i'm listening to sad songs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Just watched the new series, Victoria:love: LOVE IT!!!:love:
    Is this the one with Jenna Coleman in it??? I was debating whether or not to watch it :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    - back to English because cba to provide a translation lol -
    Glad you feel better than yesterday :yep: that's a shame about the headache tho hopefully you'll be better in a few hours <3 :console:
    And thank you for all those compliments that's very kind :blush: tyvm <3 :lovehug:
    haha Ikr, translations are so much effort
    :hugs: thanks! ikr yeah :I Its cos I got so much stuff to do but cba and its making me stressed out and giving me a headache :I
    You deserve all the compliments the world has to offer :lovehug:

The internet in my flat is ****.

Embarassed! I was talking to a girl in Starbucks and my voice went all bleh! Wasnt embarassing at all! She smiled and went to get my drink!

Caramel Frappucino = Perfection!

Voice break bleh thing = Not Perfection!

Argh!

ReputationRep:
    Super bored and somewhat depressed.

ReputationRep:
    I am drinking a cup of tea, therefore everything is okay.

ReputationRep:
    Extremely frightened. Gonna have to apply to unis in Oct and I am scared of getting rejections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellomynameisr)
    Extremely frightened. Gonna have to apply to unis in Oct and I am scared of getting rejections
    Rejections aren't that bad I got 3 of them. You just have to find (as difficult as it is) as many unis as you can where you know you'll love it there, and I say that as a now-3rd year student who loves where they're studying, even if it wasn't their first choice when applying.

I found 25p on the floor before my break...now im on my break and i went to the reduced section to find a pack of my fave cookies for 23p! Yaaaay:nom:

ReputationRep:
    stressed af

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.