Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    Well all I've done is waste time on the internet. Neighbours is on soon, and I have Reaper to watch as well. Will have lunch over those.

Might go into town to sort out one or two things, but I can't actually remember what they were...I swear I knew last night though! So need to write things down.

Also might make an effort on my French grammar rubbish.

Wasting time on the net is harder than it seems...

Nice to know you rate your degree so highly:p:

ReputationRep:
    ewwww cheese + chips = my worst nigthmare,
    actually add bananas to that and it is literally hell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    ewwww cheese + chips = my worst nigthmare,
    actually add bananas to that and it is literally hell!

What's wrong with cheesy chips!?

You're perfectly right though, adding bananas to that would be a crime against good taste, but the other two are fine...

ReputationRep:
    talking about bananas, banana and nutella toastie is AMAZING!!

drew, my friend had a chip kebab, looked yummy. And my muscles still kill from circuits, but it meant i got a piggyback up some stairs yesterday haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    What's wrong with cheesy chips!?

You're perfectly right though, adding bananas to that would be a crime against good taste, but the other two are fine...
    ew ew ew ewwww just the whole thought of consuming cheese and chips toogether makes me want to vomit.
    yack yack yaccck:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    talking about bananas, banana and nutella toastie is AMAZING!!
    Bananas are always awesome in a chocolate fondue:yep:

drew, my friend had a chip kebab, looked yummy. And my muscles still kill from circuits, but it meant i got a piggyback up some stairs yesterday haha!
    Never been a kebab fan, tbh.

And lazybones!! :hmmm:

(Original post by HRHxo)
    ew ew ew ewwww just the whole thought of consuming cheese and chips toogether makes me want to vomit.
    yack yack yaccck:o:
    Weirdo... Chips and cheese works perfectly well together.

Obviously not all types of cheese....

ReputationRep:
    Cheesy chips...I never saw the appeal. However, I had some pretty awesome doner meat and chips last night. Got a free can too which I was rather suspicious of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Cheesy chips...I never saw the appeal. However, I had some pretty awesome doner meat and chips last night. Got a free can too which I was rather suspicious of.
    hurrah someone who speaks sense :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    hurrah someone who speaks sense :p:

Oh pssh, just because you're not enlightened!! :p:

I didn't normally partake in them myself, but saw no threat from a cheesy potatoey goodness.

ReputationRep:
    I found it to be really really filling in a bad way. Like, I'd have two sporkfulls and think, "Dayum, that's good" but I'd be hella full despite having a beast of an appetite.

ReputationRep:
    Bananas are always awesome in a chocolate fondue:yep:

Never been a kebab fan, tbh.

And lazybones!! :hmmm:
    Well, was chips in a kebab pitta bread really ^^

well, lazy perhaps, but by the time everyone got the top, I'd still be on the bottom floor XD piggybacks are fuuuuuun

ReputationRep:
    Well, was chips in a kebab pitta bread really ^^

well, lazy perhaps, but by the time everyone got the top, I'd still be on the bottom floor XD piggybacks are fuuuuuun

Well that's not a kebab!

Sounds much more like the chip naan I usually got.

Mmmm, carbohydrates :coma:

I haven't had a piggyback in years :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh pssh, just because you're not enlightened!! :p:

I didn't normally partake in them myself, but saw no threat from a cheesy potatoey goodness.
    I'll call myself a cullinary snob
    ewww kebabs, never ever eating one of those no matter how drunk i get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    I'll call myself a cullinary snob
    ewww kebabs, never ever eating one of those no matter how drunk i get

You're so painfully a not-yet-fresher it's untrue :p:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with kebabs?! I'm fairly uptight about what I eat but I think kebabs are tasty.

ReputationRep:
    You're so painfully a not-yet-fresher it's untrue :p:
    Haha I know I must sound oh so naive, but there is no way NO WAY in hell I am ever having a kebab, the thought is making my stomach churn! I never crave for meat, if you can all a kebab meat after a night out - its all about the baked goods, toast or bagels bebe!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of cheesy chips, or kebabs, but I will happily eat burgers and chips from places while totally sober that various people say they'd never touch unless drunk. =/

EDIT: This is after a night out; I'm teetotal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    Haha I know I must sound oh so naive, but there is no way NO WAY in hell I am ever having a kebab, the thought is making my stomach churn! I never crave for meat, if you can all a kebab meat after a night out - its all about the baked goods, toast or bagels bebe!

...you're going to uni in either Sheffield or the toon, right? And you think that after leaving a studenty dive club [horrific looking, but awesome fun :p:] that you're going to go to a bagel stand rather than a cheap kebab house?!

You have no idea :no:

[Unless... you're a veggie? :ninja:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omicronlyrae)
    I'm not a fan of cheesy chips, or kebabs, but I will happily eat burgers and chips from places while totally sober that various people say they'd never touch unless drunk. =/

EDIT: This is after a night out; I'm teetotal.

You're a student: your stomach is lined with lead anyway. You could eat tupperware and still be healthy

ReputationRep:
    ...you're going to uni in either Sheffield or the toon, right? And you think that after leaving a studenty dive club [horrific looking, but awesome fun :p:] that you're going to go to a bagel stand rather than a cheap kebab house?!

You have no idea :no:

[Unless... you're a veggie? :ninja:]
    If only there was a greater number of bagel establishements dotted round Northern England?! I'll eat Pizza, crap pizza. :cool: Just not kebabs
    And no, i is no veggie

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.