ReputationRep:
    I miss big avatars and coloured names :puppyeyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    I miss big avatars and coloured names :puppyeyes:
    :sadnod: subscription is good....

:eek: hadn't looked at your harem before...kaname? That man confuses the hell out of me....is he amazing? or is he hiding something huge .

I'm becoming a Vampire Knight obsessive :rolleyes: I'm considering buying more manga just days after buying 3 volumes...and I'm not sure I can keep funding this habit plus it draws on my deathnote fund....but 6 volumes of manga on amazon is considerably cheaper in the shops and half the price of the deathnote box set...must sell stuff then I can have both :p: volume 4 in the manga was :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :sadnod: subscription is good....

:eek: hadn't looked at your harem before...kaname? That man confuses the hell out of me....is he amazing? or is he hiding something huge .

I'm becoming a Vampire Knight obsessive :rolleyes: I'm considering buying more manga just days after buying 3 volumes...and I'm not sure I can keep funding this habit plus it draws on my deathnote fund....but 6 volumes of manga on amazon is considerably cheaper in the shops and half the price of the deathnote box set...must sell stuff then I can have both :p:
    I :love: Kaname, he cares for Yukki so much, not a spoiler you find out in the first 2 mins.

Well kaname is confusing all is clear by the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Nah, not this week
    that loli you thought was cute?

ReputationRep:
    Ath :hugs:

(Original post by skipp)
    :jumphug: hi liquid

and yay...mother's new avatars are always exciting :yep:
    :hugs:

:laugh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    I :love: Kaname, he cares for Yukki so much, not a spoiler you find out in the first 2 mins.

Well kaname is confusing all is clear by the end.
    Ye it's pretty cute :p: especially the back to their childhood flashbacks

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yukki putting here clothes on wrong when her memory's erased :giggle: so cute...and Kaname giggles....:love:

But this manga has made me cautious of everything....personally I'm a zero fan (check harem :p: ) but so confused not sure if that'll change...everything in this series seems to....the suspense is great :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    his brother drinking vampire blood now that's messed up...you'd think Zero would've been the evil twin :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :nah: Not many Kure-nai avatars about
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :eek: mother thought a loli was cute
    mother is very contradictory sometimes :sigh:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Ath :hugs:

:hugs:

:laugh:
    I got stuck on a doorknob today, I fell face first into a wall and trapped my toe in the door...it hurt but I decided it would make a great animation sequence for your caped character :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :eek: mother thought a loli was cute
    mother is very contradictory sometimes :sigh:

I got stuck on a doorknob today, I fell face first into a wall and trapped my toe in the door...it hurt but I decided it would make a great animation sequence for your caped character :ninja:
    :mmm: I've found my sidekick then :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ye it's pretty cute :p: especially the back to their childhood flashbacks

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yukki putting here clothes on wrong when her memory's erased :giggle: so cute...and Kaname giggles....:love:

But this manga has made me cautious of everything....personally I'm a zero fan (check harem :p: ) but so confused not sure if that'll change...everything in this series seems to....the suspense is great :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    his brother drinking vampire blood now that's messed up...you'd think Zero would've been the evil twin :rolleyes:
    zero:hahaha:
    :nah: Not many Kure-nai avatars about
    well I dont want to play this guessign game anymore

ReputationRep:
    Murasaki from Kure-nai is a rare loli that isnt irritating :yes: She doesnt have a squeaky high-pitched voice or a sickening speech impediment, shes got a ton of character and is really asute and intelligent, and basically her interactions with the other main characters were the main attraction of the entire series for me :yep: So she's a loli that Cara actually can tolerate and think is cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

I like Zero :hmmm:

Especially when he's paired with Kaname :mmm:......which reminds me *goes to check if favourite Vampire Knight fanfic author has updated* :vroam:

You wont have to guess for much longer - tis only an hour til midnight
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)

What's so funny about zero?!?! Well ok :giggle: I will not tolerate laughing at any other members of my harem though :hmmm:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :mmm: I've found my sidekick then :tongue:
    Now lets get this straight...I create these universes I don't feature in them...and most importantly I'm not anybody's sidekick....

Like any omniscient being I just leap from world to world for fun :p: they run pretty well on their own...your caped crusader already has his own little life :p: it's pretty cool...no one else has introduced themselves there yet though
    edit: slightly better than the Kagu world...I like imagining the fight scenes in that one...so Kagu's mecha's killed most characters that try to make an appearance...there's a really rich pre-mecha world though :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Especially when he's paired with Kaname :mmm:......which reminds me *goes to check if favourite Vampire Knight fanfic author has updated* :vroam:

You wont have to guess for much longer - tis only an hour til midnight
    Vampire Knight Fanfic?!?!?!?! Skipp wants please :puppyeyes: *dance of the fangirl*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Vampire Knight Fanfic?!?!?!?! Skipp wants please :puppyeyes: *dance of the fangirl*
    Um.......you do know I only really read yaoi fanfiction right? :erm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Um.......you do know I only really read yaoi fanfiction right? :erm:
    I am aware of this... fanfic pretty please? :cake:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    What's so funny about zero?!?! Well ok :giggle: I will not tolerate laughing at any other members of my harem though :hmmm:
    zero is a whining angst ridden annoying person:erm:
    mummy has flaws

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    oh skipp :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ok then - Blackened Wing is probably the best Zero/Kaname writer on ff.net IMO :yes: But is very fond of lemons :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    zero is a whining angst ridden annoying person:erm:

mummy has flaws
    That's why I allowed the laughing...but I like him for some reason...and that series has brought out the crazy fangirl in me....there's more story to zero than other angst kids...and I sat through New Moon last night :giggle: my angst filters aren't really working at full capacity :giggle:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.