The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I miss big avatars and coloured names :puppyeyes:
Reply 7341
Atherilia
I miss big avatars and coloured names :puppyeyes:

:sadnod: subscription is good....

:eek: hadn't looked at your harem before...kaname? That man confuses the hell out of me....is he amazing? or is he hiding something huge .

I'm becoming a Vampire Knight obsessive :rolleyes: I'm considering buying more manga just days after buying 3 volumes...and I'm not sure I can keep funding this habit :s-smilie: plus it draws on my deathnote fund....but 6 volumes of manga on amazon is considerably cheaper in the shops and half the price of the deathnote box set...must sell stuff then I can have both :p: volume 4 in the manga was :eek4:
skipp
:sadnod: subscription is good....

:eek: hadn't looked at your harem before...kaname? That man confuses the hell out of me....is he amazing? or is he hiding something huge .

I'm becoming a Vampire Knight obsessive :rolleyes: I'm considering buying more manga just days after buying 3 volumes...and I'm not sure I can keep funding this habit :s-smilie: plus it draws on my deathnote fund....but 6 volumes of manga on amazon is considerably cheaper in the shops and half the price of the deathnote box set...must sell stuff then I can have both :p:

I :love: Kaname, he cares for Yukki so much, not a spoiler you find out in the first 2 mins.

Well kaname is confusing all is clear by the end.
Reply 7343
caraniel
Nah, not this week

that loli you thought was cute?
Ath :hugs:

skipp
:jumphug: hi liquid

and yay...mother's new avatars are always exciting :yep:

:hugs:

:laugh:
Reply 7345
Atherilia
I :love: Kaname, he cares for Yukki so much, not a spoiler you find out in the first 2 mins.

Well kaname is confusing all is clear by the end.

Ye it's pretty cute :p: especially the back to their childhood flashbacks

Yukki putting here clothes on wrong when her memory's erased :giggle: so cute...and Kaname giggles....:love:

But this manga has made me cautious of everything....personally I'm a zero fan (check harem :p: ) but so confused :s-smilie: not sure if that'll change...everything in this series seems to....the suspense is great :p:

his brother drinking vampire blood now that's messed up...you'd think Zero would've been the evil twin :rolleyes:
Reply 7346
vin

:nah: Not many Kure-nai avatars about
Reply 7347
vin

:eek: mother thought a loli was cute
mother is very contradictory sometimes :sigh:

Liquidus Zeromus
Ath :hugs:

:hugs:

:laugh:

I got stuck on a doorknob today, I fell face first into a wall and trapped my toe in the door...it hurt but I decided it would make a great animation sequence for your caped character :ninja:
skipp
:eek: mother thought a loli was cute
mother is very contradictory sometimes :sigh:

I got stuck on a doorknob today, I fell face first into a wall and trapped my toe in the door...it hurt but I decided it would make a great animation sequence for your caped character :ninja:

:mmm: I've found my sidekick then :tongue:
Reply 7349
skipp
Ye it's pretty cute :p: especially the back to their childhood flashbacks

Yukki putting here clothes on wrong when her memory's erased :giggle: so cute...and Kaname giggles....:love:

But this manga has made me cautious of everything....personally I'm a zero fan (check harem :p: ) but so confused :s-smilie: not sure if that'll change...everything in this series seems to....the suspense is great :p:

his brother drinking vampire blood now that's messed up...you'd think Zero would've been the evil twin :rolleyes:
zero:hahaha:
caraniel
:nah: Not many Kure-nai avatars about

well I dont want to play this guessign game anymore:frown:
Reply 7350
Murasaki from Kure-nai is a rare loli that isnt irritating :yes: She doesnt have a squeaky high-pitched voice or a sickening speech impediment, shes got a ton of character and is really asute and intelligent, and basically her interactions with the other main characters were the main attraction of the entire series for me :yep: So she's a loli that Cara actually can tolerate and think is cute!
Reply 7351
vin

I like Zero :hmmm:

Especially when he's paired with Kaname :mmm:......which reminds me *goes to check if favourite Vampire Knight fanfic author has updated* :vroam:

You wont have to guess for much longer - tis only an hour til midnight :wink:
Reply 7352
vin

What's so funny about zero?!?! Well ok :giggle: I will not tolerate laughing at any other members of my harem though :hmmm:
Liquidus Zeromus
:mmm: I've found my sidekick then :tongue:

Now lets get this straight...I create these universes I don't feature in them...and most importantly I'm not anybody's sidekick....

Like any omniscient being I just leap from world to world for fun :p: they run pretty well on their own...your caped crusader already has his own little life :p: it's pretty cool...no one else has introduced themselves there yet though :frown:
edit: slightly better than the Kagu world...I like imagining the fight scenes in that one...so Kagu's mecha's killed most characters that try to make an appearance...there's a really rich pre-mecha world though :yep:
Reply 7353
caraniel

Especially when he's paired with Kaname :mmm:......which reminds me *goes to check if favourite Vampire Knight fanfic author has updated* :vroam:

You wont have to guess for much longer - tis only an hour til midnight :wink:

Vampire Knight Fanfic?!?!?!?! Skipp wants please :puppyeyes: *dance of the fangirl*
Reply 7354
skipp
Vampire Knight Fanfic?!?!?!?! Skipp wants please :puppyeyes: *dance of the fangirl*

Um.......you do know I only really read yaoi fanfiction right? :erm:
Reply 7355
caraniel
Um.......you do know I only really read yaoi fanfiction right? :erm:

I am aware of this... fanfic pretty please? :cake:
Reply 7356
skipp
What's so funny about zero?!?! Well ok :giggle: I will not tolerate laughing at any other members of my harem though :hmmm:

zero is a whining angst ridden annoying person:erm:
caraniel

mummy has flaws :frown:
Reply 7357
skipp

oh skipp :no:
Reply 7358
skipp

Ok then - Blackened Wing is probably the best Zero/Kaname writer on ff.net IMO :yes: But is very fond of lemons :p:
Reply 7359
vin
zero is a whining angst ridden annoying person:erm:

mummy has flaws :frown:

That's why I allowed the laughing...but I like him for some reason...and that series has brought out the crazy fangirl in me....there's more story to zero than other angst kids...and I sat through New Moon last night :giggle: my angst filters aren't really working at full capacity :giggle:

Latest