Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    You feel me! OHMYDAYZ YES! I used to love that show too, especially that black family! Benjie and Yasmin or something like that...
    i had to google those characters :rofl2: but yh i remember yasmin but google images is being gay so i have no idea what benji looks like :nopity:

(Original post by flowermaster91)
      yes, under a mosquito net...not fun at all :afraid:
      :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:ditto:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Crazy Paving)
        Dave crumble ffs.
        You deserve a swift backhander right now.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by + polarity -)
        It's nice. I'm enjoying it more than last year, that's for sure

A lot of work though. But it comes with the territory, as I'm sure you will now know. :yep:

How is first year?

How's your friend? :hubba:
        That's good! Yeah so much work this term :emo: Got like 3 assignments already and we've only been back a week. How are the housemates?
        I like it though! Love thermodynamics but everyone seems to find it boring :sad2:

AWW HELL NAWWWW! :hand:

this ***** went there :hmmm: nigerian comments goes out to everyone now :hand:

aww awesome! did you live in the shanty town houses and sleep on a matress made of foam :teehee: seriously though sounds like a gd holiday, im good thanks just been revising for a exam on tuesday :emo:
        LOL nah. Stayed in this awesome hotel (family discount ofc :smug:) and met loads of family...was really nice!
        Definitely wasn't prepared for the heat though... that wasn't fun. And the lack of turkey on christmas day was disheartening to say the least. But it was goood

Exams :cry2:... Getting the results back from the ones we did before christmas... so far...not so good :emo: Good luck though! I'm sure you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
        Family Affairs was quality... as was Home and Away before it got ****.
        Used to watch all of the soaps back in the day :moon:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Crazy Paving)
        I've been kkk, how've you been?
        Good fanks :teeth:
        Bought a load of chocolate and crisps I don't need cause i'm being fat today... Good times.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Smeh)
        That's good! Yeah so much work this term :emo: Got like 3 assignments already and we've only been back a week. How are the housemates?
        I like it though! Love thermodynamics but everyone seems to find it boring :sad2:

LOL nah. Stayed in this awesome hotel (family discount ofc :smug:) and met loads of family...was really nice!
        Definitely wasn't prepared for the heat though... that wasn't fun. And the lack of turkey on christmas day was disheartening to say the least. But it was goood

Exams :cry2:... Getting the results back from the ones we did before christmas... so far...not so good :emo: Good luck though! I'm sure you'll be fine.
        LIES! ahhh awesome dude sounds totally sweet :moon:

did you go blick? :ahee: dont you have chickens running about though? ok im going to stop now

Awww dont worry man :console::hugs:

(Original post by Smeh)
          :console: lol

I still have a homework sheet and several problem sheets but the CAD project comes first this week

Thermodynamics five :five:

Oh, my housemates are fine :sexface: but I haven't seen them in such a long time!

How is halls and everything? :flutter:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Smeh)
          Family Affairs was quality... as was Home and Away before it got ****.
          Used to watch all of the soaps back in the day :moon:
          LOL! same here, now all i watch is eastenders and hollyoaks :nopity:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Loz17)
          :ditto:
          to sleeping under a net :smug:

to sleeping under a net :smug:
            No to seapeaa

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Smeh)
            Good fanks :teeth:
            Bought a load of chocolate and crisps I don't need cause i'm being fat today... Good times.
            :console: I hate seeing you like this. :sad:

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
            LIES! ahhh awesome dude sounds totally sweet :moon:

did you go blick? :ahee: dont you have chickens running about though? ok im going to stop now

Awww dont worry man :console::hugs:
            LOL! same here, now all i watch is eastenders and hollyoaks :nopity:
            Managed to keep outta the sun and not tan at all I'm a pro at dat No chickens but I saw a load of geckos :shrug:

I've gone off Eastenders a bit with the baby swap and Carol/Connor/Whitney triangle... it's just so silly, I can't even do it anymore. they need a new family...
            A chinese one! That would be awesome.

(Original post by + polarity -)
            :console: lol

I still have a homework sheet and several problem sheets but the CAD project comes first this week

Thermodynamics five :five:

Oh, my housemates are fine :sexface: but I haven't seen them in such a long time!

How is halls and everything? :flutter:
            Halls are meh. I don't really like my floor that much. But i've met cool people through choir/kickboxing/course so it's all good :awesome:
            Although being catered is awesome tbh. Cooking is such a hassle.
            Ooo CAD... what do you have to design?

ReputationRep:
            Just worked out that my birthday's during the exam period. This is actually bull****, May birthdays SUCK.

ReputationRep:
            June birthday's are wonderful.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Loz17)
            No to seapeaa
            ohhhhhhh!!!

ReputationRep:
            january is the best tbh

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Smeh)
            Managed to keep outta the sun and not tan at all I'm a pro at dat No chickens but I saw a load of geckos :shrug:

I've gone off Eastenders a bit with the baby swap and Carol/Connor/Whitney triangle... it's just so silly, I can't even do it anymore. they need a new family...
            A chinese one! That would be awesome.

Halls are meh. I don't really like my floor that much. But i've met cool people through choir/kickboxing/course so it's all good :awesome:
            Although being catered is awesome tbh. Cooking is such a hassle.
            Ooo CAD... what do you have to design?
            that storyline is so stupid and pointless you're right, LOL! at chinese, they can serve egg fried rice at the cafe

ReputationRep:
            January is the best tbh :smug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources
          AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.