NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    safety to end the game wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    safety to end the game wow.
    Hilarious. Couldn't believe it :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I've got the Saints and Ravens defense in my fantasy, who would everyone put on for this weekend? [email protected] and [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    I've got the Saints and Ravens defense in my fantasy, who would everyone put on for this weekend? [email protected] and [email protected]
    Weeden throwing? If so, Ravens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    Weeden throwing? If so, Ravens.
    Yep, I've put Ravens on now, my projected points has gone up as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Yep, I've put Ravens on now, my projected points has gone up as well.
    NFL projected points are horrible! Think mine are always out by at least 30 either way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    NFL projected points are horrible! Think mine are always out by at least 30 either way!
    I hope so! I'm projected to lose by around 70 points

Then again that's what happens when Stephen Gostkowski was your first pick

ReputationRep:
    Gost is having a good year but first pick?!? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Going to see my first college football game today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Cincy receivers and their butterfingers as well as O-line being disastrous. Geno Atkins torn ACL as well. Brutal season just keeps getting more brutal.

Maybe the Bronco's could lose a few players as well please.
    The Broncos have lost a lot of players through injuries. That's a crass statement to say. Injuries are a part of NFL and American football. It's not if they will happen, it's a case of when, to whom, and how serious they are going to be. As fans, you can only hope it's not too serious, ie. Reggie wayne's ACL tear against the broncos was hard to watch (or in my case, as I just have audiopass, listen to.) The Bengals have had a bad hand with injuries, but so did the ravens last year, the steelers this year etc. I wish Atkins a speedy recovery but ACL tears are the worst. The player, unless named AP, are not quite the same after: but different players heal differently.

For the record, in week 8, 11 players were carrying some sort of injury, one player who did not participate in practise at all and two limited practise participations. Champ Bailey's out until at the Kansas game, Ryan Clady is out all season. The broncos still don't have a proper center. Duke has his injury problems at safety, whilst Danny Trevathan has his own injury woes which he has come through the season. The bye week helps, for sure, but there's not a whole lot of time to get healthy in the league.

ReputationRep:
    Wilfork- One of the best DT's in the game.
    Mayo- A top, top linebacker.
    Vollmer- One of the best right tackles.
    Gronk- Missing for 6 weeks.
    Amendola- 2 or 3 games he has played.
    Talib- Hip injury
    Shane Vereen hurt.

Anyone else wanna go down?

ReputationRep:
    Well our college team lost 59-10 to Clemson, we left halfway through the third at 42-10. My high school's team calls better plays than the UVA coach

ReputationRep:
    Watching the Saints having bet on them just reminds me why I support the Seahawks! I HATE BAD DEFENSE!

ReputationRep:
    Brees is so pants right now. Have him in my fantasy team as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rg3 asking to end the night in a hospital bed. Chargers would so good if rivers is given some weapons to work with. But that's stating the obvious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was that the worst 4th down play call of the season at the Saints game... ****ing terrible!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gronk is smashing, yaaaaaaaay! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Who would be a Raider! Second most inconsistent team in the NFL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Who would be a Raider! Second most inconsistent team in the NFL
    As part of the raider nation I cab say it is hard sometime. Our offence hasn't been that bad. Our secondary just hasn't turned up today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wowow Foles' 7th TD pass, this is amazing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.