ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Lool... You're all over the place.
    Go sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't otherwise I'll be late for school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I try and give hints, and then if that doesn't work, I give a line of working for you to continue. Then I give a full solution and ask you to do another similar question.

No, it's just so I have answers prepared in case something happens!

How do I help C/D borderline?
    Yeah. Your way is the best way - tbf with C/D borderline you need to be sitting there with them to know that they truly understand what's going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

No, it's just so I have answers prepared in case something happens!

How do I help C/D borderline?
    Interview?

Don't think anyone can answer that question because everyone here is smart

ReputationRep:
    4 more weeks of school guys... That makes me feel depressed. 2 of those will be exams. This is literally our last week to enjoy school and have fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Yeah. Your way is the best way - tbf with C/D borderline you need to be sitting there with them to know that they truly understand what's going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, you could ask them to explain it to you so you know for sure they understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Yeah, you could ask them to explain it to you so you know for sure they understand.
    True - but i've worked with C/D people on English and Maths - the best way for them is without a teachers presence and you talking to them. Obviously that isn't possible on here, so... Yeah tell them to explain it to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    4 more weeks of school guys... That makes me feel depressed. 2 of those will be exams. This is literally our last week to enjoy school and have fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I still have next year! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Double English today - feel like crying already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I still have next year! :ahee:
    That's sort of more depressing. Lol If i had to go through year 11 again... I wouldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, they often say they understand when they don't

(Original post by Elm Tree)
    Interview?

Don't think anyone can answer that question because everyone here is smart
    Haha, I guess so... We just answer their questions on the forum I guess..

ReputationRep:
    Maths
    History
    Triple Science

A 'meh' day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    That's sort of more depressing. Lol If i had to go through year 11 again... I wouldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: But I won't have to wait for two months to find out results yet! And I don't need to do revision yet!

In other news, I am officially a prefect! And I have a colourful tie that looks like a snake, and a cool badge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Maths
    History
    Triple Science

A 'meh' day
    Looks like a beautiful day to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    English :cry2:
    Chemistry :woo:
    RE :hide:
    Biology :unimpressed:
    Welsh Baccalaureate :cry:

Although I might miss the last two (or whichever one) and go to S1...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    :lol: But I won't have to wait for two months to find out results yet! And I don't need to do revision yet!

In other news, I am officially a prefect! And I have a colourful tie that looks like a snake, and a cool badge!
    Haha my school has given us cards already so we can log on and find out our results online the day before results day. -_- We haven't even done the exams yet.

Haha prefect was the best thing that happened to me! Except for lunch duty every week. -_- You get to meet all these cool visitors that come to your school - this years prefects met Camilla.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha my school has given us cards already so we can log on and find out our results online the day before results day. -_- We haven't even done the exams yet.

Haha prefect was the best thing that happened to me! Except for lunch duty every week. -_- You get to meet all these cool visitors that come to your school - this years prefects met Camilla.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's illegal so don't say that here :ninja:

I'll log on for you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they often say they understand when they don't

Haha, I guess so... We just answer their questions on the forum I guess..
    It's especially frustrating if their basics are weak. To truly help them, you'd have to basically teach them everything from scratch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinawe)
    It's especially frustrating if their basics are weak. To truly help them, you'd have to basically teach them everything from scratch
    Yeah, that is harder to do over the internet... What other subjects :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :eek: I want that! For me though, as much as I want to know what you all get, I want to know mine more!

I have to miss three breaks a week for prefect stuff. I get to guard the stairs today! I'm not a senior prefect, so I probably won't meet anyone. I just like having all this power! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that is harder to do over the internet... What other subjects :holmes:
    Oh yes, but it's over the internet it's much easier to just give up

What do you mean by "what other subjects"? :holmes:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.