Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Well I'm definitely getting one from Sherri Hill or Jovani, and it will most definitely be long and flow haha! So I'll be sure to show you when the time comes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll hold you to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    I'll hold you to that
    Hahaha, okay!

Have a good day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, okay!

Have a good day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah but i'm off now, talk later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Yeah but i'm off now, talk later
    Haha alright!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice! Have only been twice though, for the Olympics and to see the new Westfield - Forever 21 shopping spree haha ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great!

(Original post by lucine.B)
    Haha sooo true!!! My goodness its awful lol. I mean sweaty armpits on top of your head in the tube...it's so horrible xD

Ikr! Thats what you get for living in a city Esp. if its one of the biggest in ze world hehe.

Leytonstone is the best and you know it

But yeah its a lovely area, I often work there and what not
    I've never been to leytonstone. :mmm:
    Only leyton...lsc is in leyton, so i'm in leyton everyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    Great!

I've never been to leytonstone. :mmm:
    Only leyton...lsc is in leyton, so i'm in leyton everyday.
    LSC is right next to Leytonstone the station itself is like 2 minutes away
    Its only called LSC cos of the post code otherwise Leyton station itself is like 20 minutes away xD Plus Whipps cross is Leytonstone which is like 5 minutes away. Basically LSC is half Leytonstone half Leyton. Like you know the post office at the top of the road- thats Leytonstone and the tesco metro on the other side is leyton

ReputationRep:
    LSC is right next to Leytonstone the station itself is like 2 minutes away
    Its only called LSC cos of the post code otherwise Leyton station itself is like 20 minutes away xD Plus Whipps cross is Leytonstone which is like 5 minutes away. Basically LSC is half Leytonstone half Leyton. Like you know the post office at the top of the road- thats Leytonstone and the tesco metro on the other side is leyton
    WOW. :eek:

I'm confused.

But yh, i get what you're saying.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Evening

ReputationRep:
    WOW. :eek:

I'm confused.

But yh, i get what you're saying.
    I told you this like aggggggggggggges ago

Haha aww, why???

Okay koolio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Thanks - that was helpful - I just don't think I can do it though, and even how
    You're welcome Oh good. Um, walk up to her and ask??? Honestly you will be thinking what if, if you don't go through with it. You just need to buck up and go in for the kill really. I guess you're gonna need to change the mentality you have right now. You need to start thinking 'yes, I can.' There's no way you can just put it off like that, I swear you'll regret it otherwise. No matter what the outcome at least if you do it you can say to yourself 'I did it. I didn't wimp out.' You'll be fine, you just need to really give it a go and let it be

(Original post by jaydoh)
    Alright lads and lasses.
    Heya, what up???

How beautiful is this dress?! I want it for my prom/leavers ball! Attachment 255666

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I never usually wear ball gowns unless attending a charity event or something like that. Its nice Yeah...though I'm not much of girly girl I shall be wearing something like that for my ball as well (getting mine specially made ) Might even get my sister to do it she is after all a fashion designer haha.
    Anyways how was your day???

ReputationRep:

Heya, what up???

Not much, playing Football Manager and listening to music you?

ReputationRep:
    x
    Hey long time no talk how you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never usually wear ball gowns unless attending a charity event or something like that. Its nice Yeah...though I'm not much of girly girl I shall be wearing something like that for my ball as well (getting mine specially made ) Might even get my sister to do it she is after all a fashion designer haha.
    Anyways how was your day???
    Nor am I, tend to wear short dresses to parties ahaha, and just in general! Unless it's a maxi during summer or something

No way, specially made?! Lucky you hahaha she's a fashion designer?! Aaah well you're sorted then!

Was pretty good thanks, stressful at times but on the whole a decent day what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not much, playing Football Manager and listening to music you?
    Kool, sounds good. What music??? I'm revising and listening to music plus watching a lil tv hehe.

(Original post by james1211)
    Hey long time no talk how you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah haha I'm good thank you. Wbu??? hows work and that???

ReputationRep:
    I told you this like aggggggggggggges ago

Haha aww, why???

Okay koolio
    Yh i know, but the only way i can fully understand where the border of leytonstone and leyton is by google maps.

I'm confused because i've got so many problems on my mind atm.

I know this is really random...
    but ever since i first spoke to you on the leyton thread in august, did you ever get the feeling i'm not straight??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha I'm good thank you. Wbu??? hows work and that???
    Good to hear ah it's much less chaotic now, my client approved my design for their 22 kitchens so all I have to do now is sit around waiting for the engineers to finish their electrical designs.you up to anything these days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kool, sounds good. What music??? I'm revising and listening to music plus watching a lil tv hehe.

Burial the dubstep artist. I recommend him highly if you don't know his music.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You're welcome Oh good. Um, walk up to her and ask??? Honestly you will be thinking what if, if you don't go through with it. You just need to buck up and go in for the kill really. I guess you're gonna need to change the mentality you have right now. You need to start thinking 'yes, I can.' There's no way you can just put it off like that, I swear you'll regret it otherwise. No matter what the outcome at least if you do it you can say to yourself 'I did it. I didn't wimp out.' You'll be fine, you just need to really give it a go and let it be
    When I mean how - I dont really mean how - She studies on one of the other campuses to me, so only ever see each other at hub radio socials really

ReputationRep:
    Nor am I, tend to wear short dresses to parties ahaha, and just in general! Unless it's a maxi during summer or something

No way, specially made?! Lucky you hahaha she's a fashion designer?! Aaah well you're sorted then!

Was pretty good thanks, stressful at times but on the whole a decent day what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah same. I quite like short! Mmm, I rarely wear maxi dresses dunno why.

Haha yeah, I've got an aunt that always makes my dresses (I usually design them cos I just love being creative so I try to get into everything lol). Yeah awesome right??? I know she'd design something great so I may ask, I think she'd be up for it Haha yeah, looks like you are too! You're Prepared to spend wonga :laugh:.
    I just hope the ball is worth it, but I'm sure it will be since we'll be organising it

I'm so excited for this new year cos I'm organising a Moulin Rouge cabaret night-type ball Should be fun hehe.

Cool, ah that's a shame guess that's A levels for ya. Oh good Yeah it was alright, went cadets which was fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    When I mean how - I dont really mean how - She studies on one of the other campuses to me, so only ever see each other at hub radio socials really
    Ah right I see. Well I guess you guys need to hang out more. Its no use only attending socials together, need to ask her to do some fun things and just have a laugh then go for it.

Burial the dubstep artist. I recommend him highly if you don't know his music.
    Heard of him, I think I've listened to like one track haha, he sounds good...from what I've heard Been up to much lately???

(Original post by james1211)
    Good to hear ah it's much less chaotic now, my client approved my design for their 22 kitchens so all I have to do now is sit around waiting for the engineers to finish their electrical designs.you up to anything these days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's good then Awesome! Even though you weren't so excited about this project Oh cool, not bad Well I'm organising a Moulin Rouge themed ball/ night for the New Years Other than that just up to the usual- music, work, cooking/ baking etc. :lol:

Yh i know, but the only way i can fully understand where the border of leytonstone and leyton is by google maps.

I'm confused because i've got so many problems on my mind atm.

I know this is really random...
    but ever since i first spoke to you on the leyton thread in august, did you ever get the feeling i'm not straight??
    Haha LOL! Check it out then the two are right next to each other anyways hehe

Ah...wanna talk about it??? Btw hows is everything??? is any of it getting better??? Someone at my school has helped me contact some housing people I have a proper counsellor now which is good

The thought never occurred to me I don't usually think about one's sexuality when talking to them. You're gay right??? Btw didn't sound like that in your PM's either. I don't really get how someone can 'sound' gay tbh... Why'd you ask???

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.