Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-Stacks)
    When has Wenger ever let a player of Santi's standard go to replace him with a better one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Won't be hard to improve on Santi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    I'm hoping more for the 'sign an elite player out of the blue' summer we had last year.
    ...on deadline day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Won't be hard to improve on Santi
    He's better than all of your midfielders bar maybe Coutinho (going on this season gone definitely, season before that he was quality).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    He's better than all of your midfielders bar maybe Coutinho (going on this season gone definitely, season before that he was quality).
    If you asked me to choose between Coutinho and Cazorla it'd be 50/50. I'd take Sterling over him, and the only other player who plays the CAM/wing role is Suarez...

ReputationRep:
    I'd take Cazorla over Coutinho in a heartbeat.

But that's not really the point. The point is, maybe Arsene is gonna do some smart **** and take Cesc over Cazorla.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    If you asked me to choose between Coutinho and Cazorla it'd be 50/50. I'd take Sterling over him, and the only other player who plays the CAM/wing role is Suarez...
    Yeah probably should have explained that better. I'd take Sterling over him as a LW, yeah. Not in a CAM/CM role though.

He's better technically than all of your midfielders, being two footed and better in the final third. Has a better shot than Coutinho by miles too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I'd take Cazorla over Coutinho in a heartbeat.

But that's not really the point. The point is, maybe Arsene is gonna do some smart **** and take Cesc over Cazorla.
    Cazorla is levels above Cou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Cazorla is levels above Cou.
    You rate Cazorla too highly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cazorla was absolutely ****ing dross last season and only excelled the season before cus he was the shining light in a shower of ****. He's the definition of a big game bottler perhaps only eclipsed by ozil. Wouldn't start for any other top 4 team yet a lot of people consider him one of our best players speaks volumes of how far away we are from the city's, Chelsea's and liverpools of the league. Absolute bang average player who wouldn't get anywhere near the top sides in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Cazorla was absolutely ****ing dross last season and only excelled the season before cus he was the shining light in a shower of ****. He's the definition of a big game bottler perhaps only eclipsed by ozil. Wouldn't start for any other top 4 team yet a lot of people consider him one of our best players speaks volumes of how far away we are from the city's, Chelsea's and liverpools of the league. Absolute bang average player who wouldn't get anywhere near the top sides in Europe
    He's in the Spain squad.

ReputationRep:
    Yep Cazorla was really poor, I mean all he did was whack in a free kick to get us back into the fa cup final:facepalm:. Santi is world class. Coutinho will improve but isnt a patch on Santi yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    He's in the Spain squad.
    So is fernando ****ing Torres the difference is he's actually contributed to Spain's success cazorla has done **** all except meaningless appearances and making up numbers he's only in there this World Cup cus of thiagos injury. Sick of this hes in the Spain squad argument it means **** all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Yep Cazorla was really poor, I mean all he did was whack in a free kick to get us back into the fa cup final:facepalm:. Santi is world class. Coutinho will improve but isnt a patch on Santi yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1 free kick proves he's better than Coutinho? k den

ReputationRep:
    So is fernando ****ing Torres the difference is he's actually contributed to Spain's success cazorla has done **** all except meaningless appearances and making up numbers he's only in there this World Cup cus of thiagos injury. Sick of this hes in the Spain squad argument it means **** all
    Indeed, watch him play about 20 minutes in the whole tournament, possibly starting the third group game if they're all but through

ReputationRep:
    He's in the Spain squad.
    such trolling

ReputationRep:
    You'd contribute to Spain's success if you were played up front, with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, David Silva, Cesc, et cetera, behind you.

Cazorla > Thiago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ffs my own fan base infuriates me he's about as far away from world class as you can get 4 goals and 8 assists (with taking set pieces) nowhere near world class

Mata getting 20 goals and 35 assists in 11/12 is what ud call world class not this ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gottahaveit)
    such trolling
    **** off, dupe.

ReputationRep:
    You'd contribute to Spain's success if you were played up front, with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, David Silva, Cesc, et cetera, behind you.

Cazorla > Thiago.
    Cazorla better than thiago is actually hilarious ones been one of bayerns best players this season (when fit) the others been a liability in every big game, good in a handful and absolutely **** in the rest

ReputationRep:
    Cazorla better than thiago is actually hilarious ones been one of bayerns best players this season the others been a liability in every big game, good in a handful and absolutely **** in the rest
    He's hardly played a full season for Bayern and you're already on his nuts as if he's Zidane.

Hop off.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.