Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    :hugs: are you ok?

hah yeah, just need to figure out how to stop the dislocations/subluxing . beyond annoying .
    dissociation? if i cn help, just drop me a pm. :hugs:
    not eally there are people in my head again I can can feel them with me again. sorry you are not great. not really grounded but if it would help to trant then feel ree to PM me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    not eally there are people in my head again I can can feel them with me again. sorry you are not great. not really grounded but if it would help to trant then feel ree to PM me :hugs:
    will pm to see if i can help you ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Monday blues!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pizza is so tasty though!
    Spoiler:
    Show

It is indeed :drool:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Spoiler:
    Show

It is indeed :drool:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I want pizza now.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I want pizza now.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, just finished it :mmm: :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, just finished it :mmm: :drool:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm at uni studying and some girls just ordered a dominos delivered to the uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't had dominoes in so long. It's 5 minutes away by bike too, except I'm a bit crippled and need to revise.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've only ever had one dominoes! Steal it :ninja:

Definitely the right thread...and I can associate a little bit, I suffer from social anxiety. Used to bite my nails so badly, and still the inside of my mouth - that's all badly scarred now.Well done though for improving and I only hope it gets better for you. :jumphug: If you ever need a chat, my inbox is open.
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hey, def the right thread! Welcome to MHSS, though sorry to hear of what brings you here. You sound like a strong person :yep: Make yourself at home I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd, btw :musicus::jumphug::console:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Welcome to the society. I have a bit of a trichotillomania thing going on myself, can't say I've ever managed to conquer it yet though... It's lovely to hear that you're beginning to get a handle on some of your problems, you should definitely be proud!:grouphugs: for all!
    Aww you guys are really sweet, thank you Good luck to you and :grouphugs: to you all!

ReputationRep:
    dont think im a real person
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Gonna fail, gonna fail, voices won't shut up.

ReputationRep:
    think he;s going to get me.

ReputationRep:
    The voices have been louder the last couple days, really praying this isn't a return to how things were. :cry2: I don't understand; I'm taking my meds, exercising and avoiding stress - WHY???

ReputationRep:
    my exam is tomorrow morning and I can't sleep and also I know nothing help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my exam is tomorrow morning and I can't sleep and also I know nothing help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have a drink of water and then head back to bed. Sleep would be good if you can get it but it not then at least relax for a few hours. You can do this exam, you know stuff.

ReputationRep:
    don't think I can dothis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Have a drink of water and then head back to bed. Sleep would be good if you can get it but it not then at least relax for a few hours. You can do this exam, you know stuff.
    I feel really stressed like my stomach is churning

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I have an exam this morning and I am so dead for it. The voices are back and haven't left, I've had a headache since Sunday, I'm gonna cry.

ReputationRep:
    my sleep & my anxiety = I never do anything I want to do or should do = what is the point of me?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Aww you guys are really sweet, thank you Good luck to you and :grouphugs: to you all!
    aw, thanks. TLG doesn't yodel, by the way. Shan's great.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.