(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Internet's back now!
    *big super awesome hug*
    aww thanks :hugs:
    I hope u can make this evening's game- I don't know if I can
    so many deadlines this week - it's unreal
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Happy. I had a really good day. I took my gran and auntie to the wedding venue for a nosey and they liked it and then we all went out for dinner and drinks took a few panic attacks randomly which sucked but they didn't out a dampner on the day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Happy. I had a really good day. I took my gran and auntie to the wedding venue for a nosey and they liked it and then we all went out for dinner and drinks took a few panic attacks randomly which sucked but they didn't out a dampner on the day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wow sounds fab :gah:
    :console: I hope u r feeling better now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we love a good nosey we do :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Dat feel when one move draws, the other wins, and, despite having around 80 seconds, you don't think, and you draw.
    I am becoming too obsessive with this chess business in the absence of study or a job..it is not healthy, probably

ReputationRep:
    Hi thread, feel a bit sad. Anyone ever feel that many people say a lot about caring about you in a words sense, but in terms of actions it's kind of showering you with praise and "caring" to move onto their own issues and vent at you? I mean I actually like helping people, listening etc...and on the flipside I don't even really like talking about my own stuff I'm very independent like that, but there's nothing worse than feeling taken advantage of ya know? I do overthink things though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Dat feel when one move draws, the other wins, and, despite having around 80 seconds, you don't think, and you draw.
    I am becoming too obsessive with this chess business in the absence of study or a job..it is not healthy, probably
    :slap: stop chessin
    start pinta'ing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    prepare ureself for pinta 45 min warning
    u didnt come yesterday did u? :bawling:
    i hope u make 2nites!

hmmm idk
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Hi thread, feel a bit sad. Anyone ever feel that many people say a lot about caring about you in a words sense, but in terms of actions it's kind of showering you with praise and "caring" to move onto their own issues and vent at you? I mean I actually like helping people, listening etc...and on the flipside I don't even really like talking about my own stuff I'm very independent like that, but there's nothing worse than feeling taken advantage of ya know? I do overthink things though.
    I don't think it's overthinking to sometimes feel that you're being taken advantage of, or that often times you seem to help everyone else yet never have anyone to listen to you/what's on your mind. Everyone needs someone to vent at so perhaps it's just one of those times you're thinking people aren't putting in as much effort with you as you do to them.

In any case, I hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    I feel awful!
    I know this post will be removed but ah well

OCD is in full swing tonight. I'm about to throw up, my head is spinning all over the place, I feel like I'm gonna pass out :cry2:
    And to top it off, I can't even stay ****ing clean

Argh, I feel I may be sleeping on a very wet pillow tonight :cry2:
    Oh man I'm so dizzy right now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I feel awful!
    I know this post will be removed but ah well

OCD is in full swing tonight. I'm about to throw up, my head is spinning all over the place, I feel like I'm gonna pass out :cry2:
    And to top it off, I can't even stay ****ing clean

Argh, I feel I may be sleeping on a very wet pillow tonight :cry2:
    Oh man I'm so dizzy right now
    :console: :jumphug: :grouphugs: :lovehug:oh dude I hope u feel better soon!Sending so many hugs that they will consume the bad feels and replace them with squishy slightly uncomfortable cute lil hugzies
    Spoiler:
    Show
    drink some cold water as well Doctor's orders
    Yep
    I'm Dr. Cheese now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    I don't think it's overthinking to sometimes feel that you're being taken advantage of, or that often times you seem to help everyone else yet never have anyone to listen to you/what's on your mind. Everyone needs someone to vent at so perhaps it's just one of those times you're thinking people aren't putting in as much effort with you as you do to them.

In any case, I hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for this Yeah I don't feel angry about it or anything so maybe I'm wrong and just looking for excuses not to have a friend? Wouldn't be beyond me... I just can't face them right now though it feels like a waste of time if you're getting too attached to someone and they can just pull the rug from under your 'friendship' as they please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :slap: stop chessin
    start pinta'ing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    prepare ureself for pinta 45 min warning
    u didnt come yesterday did u? :bawling:
    i hope u make 2nites!
    So, around about now? (my notif's still ain't working)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :console: :jumphug: :grouphugs: :lovehug:oh dude I hope u feel better soon!Sending so many hugs that they will consume the bad feels and replace them with squishy slightly uncomfortable cute lil hugzies
    Spoiler:
    Show
    drink some cold water as well Doctor's orders
    Yep
    I'm Dr. Cheese now
    :hugs: :lovehug:
    Thanks Cheese! You're a legend!
    If only they were real hugs from Mademoiselle Cheese, instead of virtual ones
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't get out of bed so I can't do that I'm afraid
    Dr. Cheese, could you send Freezer some iced water please?

Goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    What the ACTUAL ****?!!?!?! Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy. I regret all my life choices hahahahahahahahaha. :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    :hugs: :lovehug:
    Thanks Cheese! You're a legend!
    If only they were real hugs from Mademoiselle Cheese, instead of virtual ones
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't get out of bed so I can't do that I'm afraid
    Dr. Cheese, could you send Freezer some iced water please?
    Goodnight!

np :hugs:
    aww :console: one day mayb :daydreaming:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :erm:
    ofc *sends it with complimentary ice cubes*
    bonne nuit!

:goodnight: TSR v tired! Lots of work to wake up to in morning

ReputationRep:
    I feel a bit lonely today, but I shall be okay. I think.

ReputationRep:
    willy wonker is dead
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I feel a bit lonely today, but I shall be okay. I think.
    :hugs:

(Original post by yoda123)
    willy wonker is dead
    :rip::emo:

Awesome. Just made up with an old friend I haven't talked to in a while because I thought he was mad at me for making the decision to go abroad - long story -
    He was very happy to see me coming back to him, and I'm seeing him tomorrow (:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.