Has crawled back :p: and is siding with Zebra, don't do this QAZ!!!! :mad:
    :creep:

I'm just siding with myself :yep:

I use :p: quite a bit, which therefore makes it cool for guys to use

^ is a stalker

ReputationRep:
    ^Man up and tell the truth!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Used a long word, which is surprising for someone who can't spell zebra :lol:

(okay, I can't talk either :p:)

Qaz you can't side with yourself, you have to pick a team! Me and F.I, or Zebra and Perry...choose or be kicked off the ninja school!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Didn't ask me to pick a team... Probably because she knows I make the teams. :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Used a long word, which is surprising for someone who can't spell zebra :lol:

(okay, I can't talk either :p:)

Qaz you can't side with yourself, you have to pick a team! Me and F.I, or Zebra and Perry...choose or be kicked off the ninja school!
    I can start my own ninja school :ninja:

I'm neutral on this.... I've only just arrived... I do not know the full story... so I cannot possibly choose a side :yep:

^ thinks she has more power than she actually does on this thread

ReputationRep:
    ^I respect the mans words and will call peace :yep:

Ranbow
    ^long word! I have an abundance of captivating long words which will demolish your hubristic attitude and abrogate your speculation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    ^ Didn't ask me to pick a team... Probably because she knows I make the teams. :evil:
    Very true, and you have a secret liking for our team, because me and F.I are your friends

Qaz, if you start your own ninja school, i'm afraid I can no longer bare to speak to you...and we shall be rival schools!! I didn't want this to happen, as I am your leader and guider, but if a ninja decides to go against me, I cannot have that!!!

edit:Will feel my wrath :mad:

Also, I have a new nickname for you...BRA :giggle: why didn't I think of that before???

ReputationRep:
    ^Kidnapped a homeless mans family :mad:
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=i...C7gedYY0CCaaIA

ReputationRep:
    :ninjagirl: But......how did you know?!?!?!?!?!!

ReputationRep:
    ^Have a whisky My present to you
    http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/839222-...ade-from-urine

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Gross, and just when I was going to give you this: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...w=1345&bih=529

You're not having it now :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^pfft...trying to make me feel bad when she really would of never given me that :rolleyes:

I laughed at the article though.

ReputationRep:
    Is a gangster zebra from the mean streets of AF..........REECA.

And will undoubtedly have been replaced by someone else by the time I click on the post button, meaning I'm describing the wrong person again.

ReputationRep:
    How would you know? I was going to give it to you to say sorry for making up the dog story!

:rant: You're always teasing me :cry2:

edit: is wrong! I was too slow that time

ReputationRep:
    How would you know? I was going to give it to you to say sorry for making up the dog story!

:rant: You're always teasing me :cry2:

edit: is wrong! I was too slow that time
    Hmm...:hmmm: :sorry: I'll cheer you up and have you smiling >_>

So...I know somebody who works at the hospital near me in the A&E department. As usual a drunk person comes in with a broken arm or something. However, a few minutes later, a strange thing happened. man came limping in and said that he was in serious pain. So she asked him what had happened. So he replied
    "Well, i was doing some gardening when i fell over and landed on my ***. Unfortunately i landed on top of a garden gnome and got it stuck up there..."
    She questioned the guy as to why he was gardening at 11pm? o_O
    He replied it happened earlier...She thought but didn;t ask, "why didn;t you come when it happened?" So they got a doctor to come quickly and take him in for checking....
    It was about 30mins later when another man came walking in. He too limped in. He said that he had fallen over in his front garden and accidently fell on top of a garden gnome and got it stuck up his ***
    She questioned him and asked if he knew someone else who had come in a little earlier. He replied that he had never met the man and knew nothing of it
    She thought :hmmm: have never heard this happen before and THEN 2 people come to the same hospital within 30 mins with the exact same case :p: You can guess why?

ReputationRep:
    is bored and describing herself

anyways, i'm off, laters! x

ReputationRep:
    ^bye. Night. Ranbow is being a good girl. I should be going asleep to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedbrar)
    Hmm...:hmmm: :sorry: I'll cheer you up and have you smiling >_>

So...I know somebody who works at the hospital near me in the A&E department. As usual a drunk person comes in with a broken arm or something. However, a few minutes later, a strange thing happened. man came limping in and said that he was in serious pain. So she asked him what had happened. So he replied
    "Well, i was doing some gardening when i fell over and landed on my ***. Unfortunately i landed on top of a garden gnome and got it stuck up there..."
    She questioned the guy as to why he was gardening at 11pm? o_O
    He replied it happened earlier...She thought but didn;t ask, "why didn;t you come when it happened?" So they got a doctor to come quickly and take him in for checking....
    It was about 30mins later when another man came walking in. He too limped in. He said that he had fallen over in his front garden and accidently fell on top of a garden gnome and got it stuck up his ***
    She questioned him and asked if he knew someone else who had come in a little earlier. He replied that he had never met the man and knew nothing of it
    She thought :hmmm: have never heard this happen before and THEN 2 people come to the same hospital within 30 mins with the exact same case :p: You can guess why?
    LOL! Funny story, i'd so laugh if she knew one of them :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Funny story, i'd so laugh if she knew one of them :p:
    They both obviously didn't fall. They put it up themselves for some :perv: but it went horrible wrong lol

Ranbow is smiling again

ReputationRep:
    ^ I don't get it.

EDIT: Now I do.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.