Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    That's illegal so don't say that here :ninja:

I'll log on for you
    Haha how is it illegal? Edexcel has a website for it? We just log in with our candidate numbers and blah...

Lol go for it. If it's really bad slyly tell me to go back to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    :eek: I want that! For me though, as much as I want to know what you all get, I want to know mine more!

I have to miss three breaks a week for prefect stuff. I get to guard the stairs today! I'm not a senior prefect, so I probably won't meet anyone. I just like having all this power! :ahee:
    Tsk tsk, power hungry

My school actually offered to make me a prefect at the end of year 10... I turned it down because I didn't find the prospect of shortened lunch breaks very appealing.

Then I noticed in year 11 that my friends who did become prefects were coming in half an hour (more at times) late to class, and the teachers didn't say a word! Needless to say, I was regretting my decision to not become a prefect :lol:

ReputationRep:
    If you're a school monitor in year 13 then you can wear brown shoes, chequered shirts, waist jackets etc. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    If you're a school monitor in year 13 then you can wear brown shoes, chequered shirts, waist jackets etc. :pierre:
    If you go to a college then you can wear whatever the **** you want. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinawe)
    If you go to a college then you can wear whatever the **** you want. :pierre:
    I think looking business-like is good :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I think looking business-like is good :pierre:
    I wore a suit to college once. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I wore a suit to college once. :pierre:
    How many times did you get laid that day? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    How many times did you get laid that day? :pierre:
    :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    0 :emo:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    0 :emo:
    Don't lie. Suits are like the male version of lingerie, except you don't get or or :sexface: looks in public. :pierre:
    Only :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Don't lie. Suits are like the male version of lingerie, except you don't get or or :sexface: looks in public. :pierre:
    Only :sexface:
    In my defence, casual sex is pretty hard to come by where I live :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    In my defence, casual sex is pretty hard to come by where I live :pierre:
    Would this be an all boys' school per chance? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felix Felicis)
    Would this be an all boys' school per chance? :pierre:
    More like an asian country :pierre:

You can pull at clubs but definitely not at schools :lol:

ReputationRep:
    More like an asian country :pierre:

You can pull at clubs but definitely not at schools :lol:
    I see :pierre:

Tbh, the concept of pulling at schools, i.e. within the actual school building, is alien to me anyway being at a single sex school :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I see :pierre:

Tbh, the concept of pulling at schools, i.e. within the actual school building, is alien to me anyway being at a single sex school :lol:
    The suit wasn't completely wasted though... a cute girl asked me to be her date for my college's annual ball :awesome:

Not just your ordinary run-of-the-mill cute girl though... oh, no...

Spoiler:
    Show

a cute girl WHO LIKES MATHS

Instant 10/10, doesn't get much hotter than that :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    The suit wasn't completely wasted though... a cute girl asked me to be her date for my college's annual ball :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show

I told you suits are OP

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

:eek: I long to travel to Asia to meet these cute girl mathematicians :emo: Usually I be like "Hey \dfrac{1}{\cos C} :sexface: " and they give me the :lolwut: look :emo:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I long to travel to Asia to meet these cute girl mathematicians :emo: Usually I be like "Hey \dfrac{1}{\cos C} :sexface: " and they give me the :lolwut: look :emo:
    :rofl:

If we both go to Cambridge next year, I'll take you back with me someday :sexface:

You decided on what college you'll be applying to? I'm stuck between Emmanuel/King's/Pembroke. Though the most I've seen of the university irl was just passing by during a vacation in the UK (my parents didn't want to take a tour :emo:), so all I've only got pictures to go off

I was considering an open application, but I don't want to end up somewhere like Girton

ReputationRep:
    Tsk tsk, power hungry

My school actually offered to make me a prefect at the end of year 10... I turned it down because I didn't find the prospect of shortened lunch breaks very appealing.

Then I noticed in year 11 that my friends who did become prefects were coming in half an hour (more at times) late to class, and the teachers didn't say a word! Needless to say, I was regretting my decision to not become a prefect :lol:
    :awesome: I want more!

I just get to spend three breaks a week standing by stairs or outside a football pitch. Hooray.

:lol: We get a barbecue! And I have a special tie... and power! All in exchange for three breaks a week!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, but it's over the internet it's much easier to just give up

What do you mean by "what other subjects"? :holmes:

Dont worry
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha how is it illegal? Edexcel has a website for it? We just log in with our candidate numbers and blah...

Lol go for it. If it's really bad slyly tell me to go back to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Illegal the day,before :ninja:

Okay PM me the details

ReputationRep:

If we both go to Cambridge next year, I'll take you back with me someday :sexface:

You decided on what college you'll be applying to? I'm stuck between Emmanuel/King's/Pembroke. Though the most I've seen of the university irl was just passing by during a vacation in the UK (my parents didn't want to take a tour :emo:), so all I've only got pictures to go off

I was considering an open application, but I don't want to end up somewhere like Girton
    Haha, yess! Counting down the days :sexface:

I'm currently almost definitely set on Pembroke but do have a few other colleges in mind (Sidney Sussex, Clare, Jesus, Emma, John's). I see! Is that the time you visited Edinburgh as well? Tbh, all the colleges are amazing, and from what I've heard from various talks I've gone to, people tend say their college is the best and you'd be happy anywhere

Haha, so much hate on Girton :teehee: **** a 30 minute bike ride (or whatever it was) to lectures every morning :L

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.