ReputationRep:

Thiago :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    **** off, dupe.
    think you and Kruz are probs the worst posters on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Ffs my own fan base infuriates me he's about as far away from world class as you can get 4 goals and 8 assists (with taking set pieces) nowhere near world class

Mata getting 20 goals and 35 assists in 11/12 is what ud call world class not this ****
    Xavi doesnt have amazing goal and assist stats. Neither did Zidane. Santi carried us in the fa cup at times. On the left he isnt as effective but as a cam he is one of the best around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Xavi doesnt have amazing goal and assist stats. Neither did Zidane. Santi carried us in the fa cup at times. On the left he isnt as effective but as a cam he is one of the best around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na, He's not better than Mata.
    He's not better than Ozil
    He's not better than Silva
    He's not better than Hazard(Hazard can play there and does well there)
    He's not better than Toure(he's played there)
    He's not better than Rooney
    He's not better than Nasri.
    He's not better than Kroos
    He's not better than Gotze
    He's probably on par with Coutinho/Adam Lallana. Doesn't help that Wenger has managed to ruin his career by playing him on the left. Before when he played on the left for Villareal it was a 4-2-2-2 like City. Here he's playing in a system that should actually require a real left winger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gottahaveit)
    such trolling
    Fernando Torres is a world class striker though.

Nice to see you banned again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    He's hardly played a full season for Bayern and you're already on his nuts as if he's Zidane.

Hop off.

He's better than cazorla in pretty much every aspect of the game every bayern fan has him in their first team and he plays whenever fit. Cazorla wouldn't get on the bayern bench. Can't believe someone is trying to argue cazorla over thiago. The fact barca fans were annoyed that Cesc stayed instead of thiago and Cesc is a far superior player to cazorla tells you everything you need to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Na, He's not better than Mata.
    He's not better than Ozil
    He's not better than Silva
    He's not better than Hazard(Hazard can play there and does well there)
    He's not better than Toure(he's played there)
    He's not better than Rooney
    He's not better than Nasri.
    He's not better than Kroos
    He's not better than Gotze
    He's probably on par with Coutinho/Adam Lallana. Doesn't help that Wenger has managed to ruin his career by playing him on the left. Before when he played on the left for Villareal it was a 4-2-2-2 like City. Here he's playing in a system that should actually require a real left winger.
    Nasri as a cam is woeful. Likewise Rooney. If santi gets a run as a cam again we will see him at his best. If he can win us an fa cup playin bad then what does it say about him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nasri as a cam is woeful. Likewise Rooney. If santi gets a run as a cam again we will see him at his best. If he can win us an fa cup playin bad then what does it say about him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm one of Rooney's biggest criticizers, but Rooney at CAM is not woeful. He gets minimum 15 goals and 10 assist from there. If that's woeful then I don't know...

Most of the time at City Nasri plays as a CAM, he's on the left wing but then cuts into the centre as a playmaker, he's essentially an AM and he's had a very good season for his standards.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A good freekick vs hull makes him one of the best ams around? Xavi doesn't play cam so I don't understand that argument and anyone watching zidane would know he's 10x the player cazorla is. He had a nifty habbit of being consistent as well cazorla is absolute **** vs any decent opposition and bang average vs the rest

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    17 goals and 10 assists in 27 games = woeful

wot

ReputationRep:
    A good freekick vs hull makes him one of the best ams around? Xavi doesn't play cam so I don't understand that argument and anyone watching zidane would know he's 10x the player cazorla is. He had a nifty habbit of being consistent as well cazorla is absolute **** vs any decent opposition and bang average vs the rest
    Was bang average in the cup v spurs everton and liverpool? How about the final where he dragged us back into it. Poor season he has had by his standards yes but ur makin him out to be completely useless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    17 goals and 10 assists in 27 games = woeful

wot
    19 goals and 15 assists in 38 games. So Rooney gets a goal or assist every match. Yeah that's woeful. :rofl:

Anyway, I smell blood.

ReputationRep:
    Was bang average in the cup v spurs everton and liverpool? How about the final where he dragged us back into it. Poor season he has had by his standards yes but ur makin him out to be completely useless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    **** vs liverpool absolute liability defensively
    Scored a free kick

One of the best ams in the world apparently. At least wenger actually had the balls to drop him this season rather than let him keep dishing out **** performances it's funny the stick giroud gets when Uve got people like cazorla doing **** all.

He needs replacing far far more urgently than giroud

ReputationRep:
    Cazorla isn't a bad player just been off form this season I guess but he isn't excellent or one of the top AMs in the world which people are saying

You can't really fit him what with the team revolving around Ozil now and putting him on the left is just making things worse for both him and the team

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scored a free kick

One of the best ams in the world apparently. At least wenger actually had the balls to drop him this season rather than let him keep dishing out **** performances it's funny the stick giroud gets when Uve got people like cazorla doing **** all.

That last statement shows what you know. Giroud is not as bad as people make out but he is obviously a bigger problem than cazorla. Lack of pace and poor finishing at crucial moments spring to mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scored a free kick

Giroud doesn't need immediate replacing, just needs cover or we need an alternative option

Though Giroud has been abysmal at times however I will say Giroud has had a better season than Cazorla

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That last statement shows what you know. Giroud is not as bad as people make out but he is obviously a bigger problem than cazorla. Lack of pace and poor finishing at crucial moments spring to mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Girouds missed some chances cazorla has been absolutely anonymous for most of the season. Giroud has had **** all service in half the games he's played in this season. It's funny to see
    him blamed every time we're battered by our rivals. He was instrumental to being top of the table early in the season and it's no coincidence his poor form came at a time when Ramsey, Walcott and ozil were all suffering injuries. If you think the CF position needs replacing before LW don't reply to this because I don't value your opinion at all and frankly it shows me just how full of **** you are. (Sorry for saying it like it is but I just can't stand people like you who spout *******s)

ReputationRep:
    Girouds missed some chances cazorla has been absolutely anonymous for most of the season. Giroud has had **** all service in half the games he's played in this season. It's funny to see
    him blamed every time we're battered by our rivals. He was instrumental to being top of the table early in the season and it's no coincidence his poor form came at a time when Ramsey, Walcott and ozil were all suffering injuries. If you think the CF position needs replacing before LW don't reply to this because I don't value your opinion at all and frankly it shows me just how full of **** you are. (Sorry for saying it like it is but I just can't stand people like you who spout *******s)
    Yeah I agree, LW needs replacing, most of the attacks from that left wing comes from Gibbs. It costs them in the big games because he pushes his fullbacks too far up.

Giroud doesn't need to be replaced that badly. Out of the top 4 teams, Arsenal created the second from least clear cut chances, only better than Chelsea in that respect. Says it all.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud missed key chances in both games v united, vs city at ethiad, vs chelsea at the bridge. Thats of the top of my head. We are in for a striker cos Giroud is not good enough. Im speakin about cazorla as a cam, obv dont want him out wide. Dont see how im full of ****, most people know Giroud is a bigger problem than santi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Banter if Giroud scored in the World Cup final

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.