Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im starting to get everyone withdrawal symptoms. Even the germy boys! :eek: I'll become a social recluse by the time I get back to Uni. Or atlantis.

YAY DAZIELLIE HAS WIRELESS INTERNET AND THE CUTEST TRAVEL MOUSE!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh a travel mouse!!

You should all visit sheffield ;yes;

Then you can keep me company :p:

Karen is shleeping tehe

ReputationRep:
    chester zoo & hertford > sheffield :aetsch:

IM SO XCITED.

i got my contract today :cool: :proud: a whole real contract that i get to sign. yayayay. and i am getting a name badge saying GUEST SERVICES ASSISTANT - Jenna Sharples :proud:

i love my new job and i've not even started. #excited#

i will get you all FREE tickets. maybe. if it means i dont get myself sacked in the process :p:

ReputationRep:
    Whereabout in herts is chris? I think i'm sorta near it in bedfordshire! YARH! Then I can steal jen from chris when she visits :p:

ReputationRep:
    hertford! near welwyn garden city place i think? when im down some weekend then we should do something close to you if youre there

ReputationRep:
    YAH! Weekends I can do! <3 Jen But don't bring the germy one :p: All we need is kazzypops and we can have a lesbian threesome! YARHHHHHHHH.

ReputationRep:
    #excited#

ReputationRep:
    #zomg#

ReputationRep:
    Oh hush Simey, you and chris can have a little thing while me, jen and kazzen are :p: Baaaaaaaaaack to work tomorrow. Mo Mooney. I just need to win a bit more on the bingo and ill be rich next year. Rich enough for strawberries every week! YAH!

ReputationRep:

I am on Karens bed but shes not here shes outside I miss her lots

ReputationRep:
    I miss everyone

ReputationRep:
    awww daziiiii my love :hugs: you should come to see chris & jen!

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inferiormadbeing)

I am on Karens bed but shes not here shes outside I miss her lots
    Arwwwwz I'm sorry for not coming back with you, I wanted to stay and prod the fire wivva big stick a bit more

Yay, I can get in contact with everyone again. Going home tomorrow, it'll have been almost 3 weeks since I've been home. I've been with Simon the entire time and I don't believe we've stressed each other out too much - how good is that!

Aaaaand, I got my key to my new house today, which was also very exciting. I :suith: my new house.

Heylo Dazzielle!

ReputationRep:
    I like my new house too

There are soooooooooo many photos on facebook

Kazzen is leaving tomorrow I shall be sad.

No stress whatsoever

Thankies to FiL for letting us stay and getting us to the train station.

ReputationRep:
    i have a spider on my computer and cant scream.

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*screams in the IC for Jen*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: youll get chucked out

its gone now it started making a web, eww

ReputationRep:
    Theres no one here theyll never notice :p:

ReputationRep:
    *protects the poor frightened spider* YOU BIG BULLIES! SCREAMING AT IT! :mad:

Did someone call my name? No? Well it can't have been anyone IMPORTANT. People who <3 my don't just run off to the-land-of-the-ants and abandon me. So jen is a loyal friend. <3's for jen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    *protects the poor frightened spider* YOU BIG BULLIES! SCREAMING AT IT! :mad:

Did someone call my name? No? Well it can't have been anyone IMPORTANT. People who <3 my don't just run off to the-land-of-the-ants and abandon me. So jen is a loyal friend. <3's for jen.

lolol :suith:

ill never leave you :proud:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.