Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: can you maybe go another time when you feel better?
    I'm gonna go on Friday, I just don't have the energy today gonna do the stuff I can do in my room tonight and then go to the library on Friday I think. I feel ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    I'm gonna go on Friday, I just don't have the energy today gonna do the stuff I can do in my room tonight and then go to the library on Friday I think. I feel ****
    at least is just delaying rather than not going at all then! sorry you feel so ****, anything you want to talk about? here if you want a chat huge hugs! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Got to test centre to find out they'd cancelled the test. Now for the joy of calling them and hopefully getting travel expenses refunded.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I told my GP about the chip in the brain so I can be referred for surgery but she said they can't do it

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel very good. Just a sudden drop in happiness ugh :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Hey Realised I didn't reply to you before :sad:

Hockey still going well?

Hey Sorry for taking forever

Did I see somewhere that bf came to visit, or you went to visit bf? Hope you had a good time either way

Haha, it's so easy to buy stuff there though! :eek: Why it's scary, I suppose
    I'd be happy to! Have a couple people from here already I'll PM you my username and then you can decide whether to add me or not?

:hugs: Hope you're well

Thanks Realising that I might actually be doing really well, in an odd way - in that I think I might be being more normal sort of-ness the last week/half-week or so?
    Yeah had the pre-group meeting with counsellor this afternoon/evening - was nice to talk to someone again about things, and it sounds as though it should be good Though also semi-scary because we're meant to sort of challenge each other? I mean not like overly at all - but I guess that's maybe what's tricky with actual therapy methods, and this is just counselling basically in a group so
    Yeah I know Scary had a good suggestion with applying for DSA/getting evidence to try and ask again about it - which I think I'll try
    :hugs: Should give it a go I'd say I don't know - I mean mine had been quite helpful beforehand, I think - just the last meeting wasn't fantastic :dontknow:

How're you doing recently? :hugs:
    edit: Just seen your post - sorry you're not doing well tonight :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug: Not true at all lovely :hugs: None of it is :nah:
    :lovehug:

Hello, no don't worry!

It didn't end up happening because he was going to come last friday, then it was getting really late. Saturday ran out of time again. Then sunday we was going to be together but we thought lets just wait till next weekend and have 3 and a bit days together. Bit being him going back to uni monday but he will probably stay over Sunday. I hope, I miss him.

I hate how they dont give refunds. When I brought ambitions I would've loved a refund lol. I'm so tight with money. Aww i'd love to add you. my boyfriend has TF2 and said I can play if I like. I'm not that good with games lol.

I've been really ill, my head won't stop hurting and I can't remember which night it was but it felt like I was going back into the past. Seeing things, paranoia all that horrible stuff. Right now I have a cold too, and I can't stop sneezing lol. I never thought colds made you sneeze. :/ lol.

How have you been? Sorry for the long reply :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trekkin)
    Don't feel very good. Just a sudden drop in happiness ugh :P
    I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Maybe you could do something you enjoy that makes you happy. Like, I like to sing sometimes or watch something funny. Like Michael Mcintyre or something.

ReputationRep:
    at least is just delaying rather than not going at all then! sorry you feel so ****, anything you want to talk about? here if you want a chat huge hugs! :hugs:
    Yeah, I've got loads of stuff to do tonight actually, but I think I'm gonna go up at like 4 to do it I need to sleep for like a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Yeah, I've got loads of stuff to do tonight actually, but I think I'm gonna go up at like 4 to do it I need to sleep for like a week
    hopefully you get some good sleep soon then! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Got to test centre to find out they'd cancelled the test. Now for the joy of calling them and hopefully getting travel expenses refunded.
    You should be able to get all out of pocket expenses refunded, including anything you paid to your instructor for using the car during the test if I remember correctly. Do you know when you will be able to rebook for?

ReputationRep:
    hopefully you get some good sleep soon then! :hugs:
    Let's hope that tonight will be the night :') got soooo much work but eugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    You should be able to get all out of pocket expenses refunded, including anything you paid to your instructor for using the car during the test if I remember correctly. Do you know when you will be able to rebook for?
    Yeah that's the plan. December sometime?

ReputationRep:
    :'(

ReputationRep:
    bleh. feel so ill.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ahh, that's a shame :hugs: Good that you had a shower & talked to people though, that can help a lot if they are nice & supportive. My mental frame of mind isn't too bad atm, although I get bored a lot with not many people to hang out with (music is like my best friend atm haha ) I do have work though, although shame that the managers stress me out quite a bit :sigh:
    Mainly just talked about random stuff but I prefer that as it helps take my mind off it. Just tried to sleep for a bit but then we had a massive thunderstorm so wasn't very successful. That probably explains partially why I feel so **** though.

Good Yeah music can be brilliant, it kind of kept me going all through last year and helps calm me down and things now, so definitely good :yep: Where do you work? (You don't have to answer if you don't want to!). I can imagine it being stressful with managers and things though :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Is it sad im actually quite upset that i cant afford to get my nails done for graduation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you have any friends who can do nails? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Mainly just talked about random stuff but I prefer that as it helps take my mind off it. Just tried to sleep for a bit but then we had a massive thunderstorm so wasn't very successful. That probably explains partially why I feel so **** though.

Good Yeah music can be brilliant, it kind of kept me going all through last year and helps calm me down and things now, so definitely good :yep: Where do you work? (You don't have to answer if you don't want to!). I can imagine it being stressful with managers and things though :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah alright, where they friends/family? You work/study atm?

I just work in retail right now but unfortunately the managers have criticized for not going quick enough or making mistakes when I'm trying to go quick :erm: Anyway I'm just bearing with it for now to accumulate some funds, long-term though I want to work with like people have disabilities/learning difficulties/mental health issues or in sports media

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    Ah ok, for my course each module is worth 15 credits, and I am doing 120 this year. My research so far suggests that there is a lot of overlap gene-wise between psychiatric illnesses and personality traits in general - so I might as well talk about the link between the genome and complex illnesses in general and then go into a few recently discoveries for specific psychiatric illnesses in my last section. Schizophrenia seems to be the most studied one.
    i do 120 credit years too just normally my modules are worth 60! i think my dissertation is maybe 45 credits? and then a clinical module runs alongside it. that sounds really interesting theres loads of research on schizophrenia!

ReputationRep:
    This is unbearable. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    This is unbearable. :cry2:
    :hugs: :cube: :hugs: :lovehug: :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.