Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    arkasia's right. the scum should have 3 red cards before gabriel even showed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Not our fault you guys can't keep your discipline.

This is Mourinho at home ffs Chelsea are going to get decisions their way and we are going to play dirty against teams like Arsenal.
    Tbh I would not have sent our group of lads out to play football, just dive around and you'll get under the skin of the likes of Costa. Wenger ain't a killer. Fergie would not have stood for Costa's ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He's not even top 5 in the Premier League

Zouma, Smalling, Cahill, Mangala, Kompany, Sakho, Fonte are all better than him
    Genuinely hope your trolling here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    your

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    All of those players are better than Koscielny, except maybe Fonte but even that's debatable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    anyone seen what's going on in France with Valbuena playing against his old club?

We should have done the same to that prick Fabregas but our fans were too pussy and applauded him off ffs
    No, we shouldn't have done that, what those scum did was vile and has no part to play in modern football (or any part of modern life).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    All of those players are better than Koscielny, except maybe Fonte but even that's debatable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aren't you forgetting the GOAT Gomez?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Aren't you forgetting the GOAT Gomez?
    Nah man, I don't vastly overrate our players like Arsenal fans do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Late reply sorry.

He grabbed Koscielny's face - 1 red card.
    He slapped Koscielny's face - 1 red card.
    He chest-bumped Koscielny back to the floor - 1 yellow card.
    He got into a fight with Gabriel - 1 yellow card.

So you're telling me that Costa's involvement in all the arguing was worthy of 2/3 red cards?

I mean slapping Koscielny's face is really nothing compared to some of the things you see up and down the country every week including elbowing (which Costa has been on the end of), spitting (which Costa has been on the end of), kicking/stamping (which costa has been on the end of), headbutting and in certain cases biting and racism.

You can't expect the ref at the time to see Costa grabbing Koscielny's face and the officials afterwards based yellows on each of Costa and Paulista's actions in the handbags afterwards. You not going to talk about the aggressive slapping that both of them did, or does that not matter because Gabriel did it as well? They both knew they were on a yellow, they were both baiting each other as they went back towards the halfway line and of course it was Costa's fault that Gabriel's fuse is a bit short, and it was Costa who controlled Gabriel's mind and told him to kick/stamp on his opponent? Am I right?

Once again,

It's a shame that this is all overshadowing what an absolute tank Zouma was and how our backline made your two most expensive players about as visible as Madaline McCann.

I mean, i'd love to find another word to describe you guys sometimes, but salty just does the job so well. I've seen some of them have started a petition to ensure Mike Dean never refs thrm again rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    arkasia's right. the scum should have 3 red cards before gabriel even showed up.
    And what were they? You guys have short memories...

Kosc's dive yesterday was almost good as Lehmann's one, I'd give it a solid 5.5

And ftr, I know we have plenty of moments like these too, but I'm not going to pretend they didnt happen either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)

So you're telling me that Costa's involvement in all the arguing was worthy of 2/3 red cards?

I mean slapping Koscielny's face is really nothing compared to some of the things you see up and down the country every week including elbowing (which Costa has been on the end of), spitting (which Costa has been on the end of), kicking/stamping (which costa has been on the end of), headbutting and in certain cases biting and racism.

You can't expect the ref at the time to see Costa grabbing Koscielny's face and the officials afterwards based yellows on each of Costa and Paulista's actions in the handbags afterwards. You not going to talk about the aggressive slapping that both of them did, or does that not matter because Gabriel did it as well? They both knew they were on a yellow, they were both baiting each other as they went back towards the halfway line and of course it was Costa's fault that Gabriel's fuse is a bit short, and it was Costa who controlled Gabriel's mind and told him to kick/stamp on his opponent? Am I right?

Once again,

It's a shame that this is all overshadowing what an absolute tank Zouma was and how our backline made your two most expensive players about as visible as Madaline McCann.

I mean, i'd love to find another word to describe you guys sometimes, but salty just does the job so well. I've seen some of them have started a petition to ensure Mike Dean never refs thrm again rofl
    You're ranting like Zurich, must be #obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nah man, I don't vastly overrate our players like Arsenal fans do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shame

ReputationRep:
    You're ranting like Zurich, must be #obsessed
    Not gonna bother trying to have a reasonable debate on the topic? You know you're beat really. Ranting? You mean disproving your silly reasons for Costa's deserving no more than 3 red cards for a bit of handbags, and then providong examples of Arsenal players doing similar in recent fixtures.

That's a shame though really, just a thinly veiled dig and a silly hashtag? Childish.

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna bother trying to have a reasonable debate on the topic?
    This is the Arsenal thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna bother trying to have a reasonable debate on the topic? You know you're beat really. Ranting? You mean disproving your silly reasons for Costa's deserving no more than 3 red cards for a bit of handbags, and then providong examples of Arsenal players doing similar in recent fixtures.

That's a shame though really, just a thinly veiled dig and a silly hashtag? Childish.
    1) All the reasons I gave are valid reasons for Costa to get cards, and if he was carded when supposed to, Gab wouldn't even have been involved.
    2) Arsenal players doing similar has no relevance to the conversation, and no relevance to whether Costa deserved being sent off.
    3) Considering you've essentially trademarked the usage of hashtags and silly phrases on this site, that's a bit rich. Hypocritical.

(Original post by Lúcio)
    This is the Arsenal thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Funny considering you're the one who's been polluting it with ****e recently.

ReputationRep:
    #salty
    #obsessed
    #reelingthemin

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) All the reasons I gave are valid reasons for Costa to get cards, and if he was carded when supposed to, Gab wouldn't even have been involved.
    2) Arsenal players doing similar has no relevance to the conversation, and no relevance to whether Costa deserved being sent off.
    3) Considering you've essentially trademarked the usage of hashtags and silly phrases on this site, that's a bit rich. Hypocritical.

#tooeasy
    #palmofmyhand
    #walkedrightin
    #reelingthemin

Nah, but seriously. There's no chance you could realistically justify Costa receiving 3 red cards in that incident. Of course it has relevance, its only because Costa's wearing a blue shirt and not a red one that you're sprouting such deluded drivel.

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho is so cute

ReputationRep:
    Is Cazorla banned against Tottenham or Leicester or both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've already realised you don't know anything about football, you don't need to keep popping up with ridiculous opinions, I get the point.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.