Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    such a bad headache

ReputationRep:
    been really emotional the past few days
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    got my hair dyed exactly the way i wanted and now i feel like i can conquer the world

feel like bursting into tears :rofl:

havent labelled my sources

oh great

:shot:

EDIT: cris over :lol:, was nicholas I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    feel like bursting into tears :rofl:

havent labelled my sources

oh great

:shot:
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

scratty.

like yknow when there are so many things bouncing around in ur small squishy head and u just want to scratch them all out.

no?

ill stop posting now :toofunny:

apologise for these posts, am unessecarily stressing myself out bc despite doing 3000 words for history, 4 pieces for portfolio 1, 7 A3 pages for portfolio 2 and 32 pages in my sketchbook as well as an A2 canvas im still convinced i havent done enough

cos i havvnnnneeetnnkdfjgjfdgfk

argggh

ReputationRep:
    Brain wont let me sleep, so ****ing annoying because I'm knackered, been out all day and been sleepy for half of it and now that I'm actually in bed suddenly I can't sleep like wtf...
    -__-

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    scratty.

like yknow when there are so many things bouncing around in ur small squishy head and u just want to scratch them all out.

no?

ill stop posting now :toofunny:

apologise for these posts, am unessecarily stressing myself out bc despite doing 3000 words for history, 4 pieces for portfolio 1, 7 A3 pages for portfolio 2 and 32 pages in my sketchbook as well as an A2 canvas im still convinced i havent done enough

cos i havvnnnneeetnnkdfjgjfdgfk

argggh
    Gguuurrrrlllll :eek4: :eek3: :eek2: :eek: chill you've done way way more than enough have a chill day tomorrow and watch TV and eat pringles and popcorn bc I haven't done that much work in my life and i turned out fine ... i think :hmmmm:

Reading your post just about gave me a panic attack calm down :lol: youve done too much and you'll be fine I promise. Just chill ok? <3

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling worried and sad.

ReputationRep:
    why can't i go to sleep
    this headache is killing my head
    time to take some pills :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm okay and I'm not sure why I'm not; I thought I was happy but the mind doesn't let go of some things. I want to be okay and I want someone to tell me everything will be okay and I want them to mean it. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling great, preparing for the start of College. I'm not sure what to do or prepare, I can't do much because I don't have my timetable. I just want to get to work already :V

(Original post by z33)
    Brain wont let me sleep, so ****ing annoying because I'm knackered, been out all day and been sleepy for half of it and now that I'm actually in bed suddenly I can't sleep like wtf...
    -__-

Gguuurrrrlllll :eek4: :eek3: :eek2: :eek: chill you've done way way more than enough have a chill day tomorrow and watch TV and eat pringles and popcorn bc I haven't done that much work in my life and i turned out fine ... i think :hmmmm:
    Reading your post just about gave me a panic attack calm down :lol: youve done too much and you'll be fine I promise. Just chill ok? <3
    hope u got to sleep ok z :hugs:
    and lol lmao :lol: sorry for stressing u :rofl: and i cant bc i would feel too guilty
    and u turned out more than fine :slap: briiigghhhttoonnn :dance:
    ill try :cube:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    YAY cos I finished my report
    Not YAY because I got my dad to proof read it and there is now so much red pen on it that I can't see my actual report :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    got my hair dyed exactly the way i wanted and now i feel like i can conquer the world
    you could conquer it before the dye I bet, what colour is it?

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    YAY cos I finished my reportNot YAY because I got my dad to proof read it and there is now so much red pen on it that I can't see my actual report :bawling:
    Awww that does sound pretty miserable, could be worse, could have an asian dad :lol:

Hard to distinguish from reality sometimes but meh meh

'surely they cant be scary anymore because they are just dreams' :lol:

:lol:

k then

also here's hoping im allowed to drop biology cos done no biology for 6 weeks :afraid:

well they cant force me to take it so ermmmm....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    you could conquer it before the dye I bet, what colour is it?

Awww that does sound pretty miserable, could be worse, could have an asian dad :lol:
    my dad is so strict
    he might as well be asian
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I’m feeling confused?
    I don't know who really I am?
    I just ............ I have a lot of goals? And I have a lot of questions about Creation? A bout ……….
    But right now......... I’m trying so hard to achieve my goals……………… and I do not care about my questions anymore !
    Do I have any grammatically mistakes? My English is not that well !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

np :hugs:
    aww :console: one day mayb :daydreaming:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :erm:
    ofc *sends it with complimentary ice cubes*
    bonne nuit!

:goodnight: TSR v tired! Lots of work to wake up to in morning

Youre so kind!! :hugs:
    Oooh Freezer looks forward to that! :yep:
    And Freezer is happier today! Angry with the college (shall explain later) but yeah. Got my results at last!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Woop! *Ahh so nice and refreshing!* Thanks Mademoiselle Cheese!!
    Buenos Tardes

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have constant anxiety to the point where they feel they just can't take it anymore

ReputationRep:
    That person is not a friend to you, okay Pokémontrainer? Don't let yourself be fooled into thinking otherwise, they said they cared but you know they don't, they are far too cagey. :emo:

On the plus side, I know exactly who I can trust and talk to now, I'm so glad my friendships are stronger than ever. I'm just annoyed at some people, and their tainted perceptions of what friendship means.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.